Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Midvinter, ho! (Open to Mandos/Valkyri)

Elam Vos

E
[member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Inger strömfire"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Saga Björk"] [member="Ærin Firebrand"]

The Wrruushi master had learned many things over the course of his 230 years of life but foremost amongst them was "always listen". He pulled a hearty portion of meat and dropped it into his mouth and drank the full cup of mead in one gulp. He had heard the scattered murmurs of witch and knew it what it may mean. The womans own words only served to strengthen his suspicion and unless he missed the body language she wasn't the only one.

[Force adepts.] He said as he held a cup up for the woman who offered to refill his cup. [Tell them I am a hunter from the Black Wroshyr tribe if they ask.] Rorwarr turned to Aedan and added, [I am Rorwarr son of Rorbecca cheif of the Black Worshyr tribe.]

He looked at the woman who sat near the end of the table and noted a slightly different look in her clothing. It was all very interesting.

[If the hunting is as good as the food I may move here.] Rorwarr said taking another drink and a mouthful of meat. [Garrus you may end up married before long.]

With that he let out a soft rumbling laugh and took another drink.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Eddval Ragnarson had decided to go to the city, following [member="Saga Björk"] naturally. When the younger son had heard she was being sent to the city on a errand for Christer, he jumped at the chance to join her, without actually telling her he was doing so. A fur coat had been acquired for her journey, one from his mother's collection, and given to her. The crafty Valkyr mentioned nothing of his intent to follow her into the city for another chance to be away from the peering eyes of those who would disapprove.

Naturally he went straight to Mead Hall and waited for her arrival. He knew she would likely end up there for food and drink, and the younger son of Christer would be waiting. His attention fell on a group of off worlders being made welcome by a pair of red headed women. Sister, if he had to guess. They behaved similarly to the way his twin sisters did. The tall furry beast was interesting. His language nothing more than growls and other gutteral noises. He seemed more animal than anything else, but something about him warned the young man to keep his thoughts on that matter to himself.

Saga came shortly after. Edd's eyes could pick her out of a room anywhere. He was drawn to her as a moth to the flame. Whatever was happening was lost in her presence. A smile graced his features, and quickly he interecepted a jar of mead. Walking up from behind her so she would not see his face, his baritone voice greeted her as if he was a mere servant.

"More mead, milady? It is a cold day today and it would be a shame for such a pretty life to freeze to death because of a lack of mead."

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Saga was in mid-bite when a very familiar male voice called to her from behind and caught the slave girl's attention. The dirty blonde turned her head, blue eyes meeting blue, and nearly choked on her food as it [member="Eddval Ragnarson"] standing there. What the heck was her master's son doing here? He had not said anything to her about going to the capital city.

It took her a couple of moment's to compose herself as Eddval had pleasantly surprised her, then Saga answered after wiping her mouth upon her sleeve. "Yes, please… And will you not join me in the same, kind sir? For if you have made the same journey as I this cold day, mead would warm you as well."

One of these days the noble and the slave girl would get caught playing their dangerous little game, then that would be that.

"What are you doing here, and of all things serving me, Edd? The Keep knows I am here on a pass, but still," she said in a hushed voice looking around nervously to see if anyone was watching them.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
"What did I tell you the last time I had you to myself? We are equals, and I will treat you as such," Eddval said in response to [member="Saga Björk"].

Edd refilled her cup, and as he set it down in front of her, he laid a small purple wildflower next to her plate of food. The flower was a common sight to see from Rekjaa to the city, but one of few which grew in the frozen tundra of Midvinter. It was a simple gesture, but the young man would not miss an opportunity to show his affection to the woman. She deserved nothing less. Yes, Edd was not the crass, barbaric man his father was. He was still Valkyr though.

"I didn't say anything to you because I didn't want anyone to know, and I didn't want you to get I to trouble if anyone would ask if you knew. I can't help it if I want more time with you aside from the looks and glances we dare to give each other. You're always on my mind, even more so since our time at the Prancing Pony. I saw an opportunity to steal another moment so I took it. Are you upset that I did?"

Edd knew deep inside she wanted another moment. The only thing she could be truly upset with was that he had his his intentions from her. A thumb motioned to the offworlders at the other end of their table, not giving Saga any real time to answer.

"Let's go meet them, I know you're as curious about the furry one as I am."

Standing Eddval walked to the company of offworlders. He waited for a good opportunity to interrupt, and then introduced himself, and his companion.

"Welcome, I'm Eddval Ragnarson, son of the Christer Ragnarson of Rekjaa, this is Saga Björk, She hails from Rekjaa as well. Welcome to our world. On behalf of my father, the chieftain of Reykjaa, enjoy all the mead you wish. I promise it will be covered in full!"

It was an invitation to get drunk. Eddval didn't know better, but a drunk Wookiee would be a sight to see.

[member="Rorwarr"] [member="Garrus Garon"] @Aeden Miles [member="Ærin Firebrand"] [member="Inger strömfire"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Ærin Firebrand"] [member="Inger strömfire"] [member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Garrus Garon"] [member="Rorwarr"]

Saga bit her lip in elation when she saw the purple wildflower presented to her. The kind and thoughtful gesture from [member="Eddval Ragnarson"] melted her heart and made the slave girl wish they were somewhere private so she may thank the young noble warrior properly who held her affections.

"No, of course I am not upset. I am thoroughly surprised though if it makes you feel better. Your gift has pleased greatly as well. Another good day the gods have chosen to give us it seems," she answered with a soft smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

The blonde's blue gaze followed Eddval's thumb motion towards the other end of the table. Yes, Saga was indeed curious about the furry one though the other offworlders were just as intriguing as were the red-haired sisters. She has only heard rumors of them.

Saga shook her head in agreement, then followed Eddval without a word; her obedience kicking in. She canted her head respectfully when introduced by Edd, then awaited to hear who these strangers were, where they hailed from, but most importantly why they had chosen to come to Midvinter, homeworld of the Valkyri, as it was an isolated place well off the heavily traveled paths of space, or at least she'd been told that.

@Garrus Garon @Aedan Miles @Ærin Firebrand @Rorwarr [member="Saga Björk"]

As the smell it her nose her tongue came licking her lips. At the though of the food that they was about to eat. Only to see that those of the flying box didn't bless their food. Holding her head down and thanking the blessing Gods for the food that their belly. Smiling upon this very thought, as if not wanting to wait any long, seeing others eyes upon their furry guest. All in all before to much of the eating went on, she brought to her sister attention. That she had slipped out return with a find fur, that one could see in these parts. Finding her hands upon her side to wipe off the grease. "Oh my sister this is such a fine fur, its to a liking of a chieftain daughter. " grin to her sister as to what she just said, knowing why others when they came in give them their seats they want and for their guest. Being of highest rank beside the High king himself.

Only to be out of from stroking the fur, smiling at the others. "does ones want to feel the fur, its of one of the many dangerous creatures that we hunt upon or blessing lands. " passing it along to their guest to feel of the quality of such a fine coat. Not as soft as the one with them that could speak, in a rumble tongue. "we hunt the land, for our bellies to be full, do you hunt the same way to feel your bellies where the flying box that carried you."

Rorwarr | Saga Björk | Aedan Miles | Garrus Garon | Inger strömfire | [member="Eddval Ragnarson"]​
A smile broke out across her face, as she saw the delight in her Sister's face in her gift. "I need not worry for you this winter Sister", she said delighted.

However, as she continued to feast her attention was taken away from the offworlders for the moment, but now rested on two younger Valkyri toward the end of the long table. It is clear they know each other, as spoke together in soft whispers by the looks of them lovers as well. The young man looked to be of noble birth, that much was clear by his manner and dress something Aerin could recognise immediately. The girl however, told a very different story. Although dressed in little more then rags, there was something more about her. Strong of body, her physic evident with hard work hands that showed signs of wear and her fingers lean but dry from over use. But regardless of all that, there is something in the way she holds herself, there is a hidden pride there.

Her eyes did not leave them as they plucked up the courage to join them, as curious of the offworlders as the two sisters, they moved closer around the table, before the young man spoke. Aerin stood and greeted the young noble, as she and her sister are of noble blood. "Aerin Firebrand of Clan Sabina ... and.. ", she looked at the young girl now, "Shieldmaiden of Midvinter". Her eyes pierced those of the young girl, hoping she would speak.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Saga stood a little taller when she heard [member="Ærin Firebrand"] say she was a shield maiden as well as a noble among them. The slave girl's blue eyes meet the piercing red-haired woman's in awe. Aerin was beautiful and kind yet had that strength about her that radiated she was a brave and stalwart Valkyr warrior; the best of their kind.

"I am most honored to meet you, M'lady, and wish you good tidings in battle."

Hopefully someday the blonde slave would earn her freedom, then she with the gods blessings would be a shield maiden of Midvinter too.

Garrus Garon Aedan Miles Rorwarr Inger strömfire [member="Eddval Ragnarson"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom