Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff MFO Meetings - July 11th/16 7 PM CST

Residential Archfey
Summertime means it’s time for another chat between the SWRP Chaos Staff team and the Major Faction Owners.

Due to the global reach that is Chaos's community, it's not quite possible to do an "all in one" meeting. We’ll be scheduling two meetings for the purposes of including as many Major Faction Owners or representatives as we can. Major Faction Owners that decide not to participate or just can't make it may send a representative, preferably a Faction Administrator, in their stead.

All participants must be 18+.

I will be in attending and leading both meetings.

This meeting is not expected to exceed 90 minutes, though they do have a tendency to run longer for social purposes. Nevertheless, any official business should be wrapped up within the 90 minutes.

This meeting will be on voice in a private voice channel on the SWRP General Discord that you'll be moved into by the attending SWRP Admins.

Sunday, July 11th, 7 PM CST (Central Standard Time, same time as May’s voice call) will be the first meeting. This will be used to address any questions from the MFOs and the community they represent and I'll be encouraging these MFOs to speak with their teams and faction members to properly represent our communities.

Friday, July 16th, 4 PM CST will be the tentative date for the second. This will be similar to Sunday's meeting for those who can't make the initial one.

These meetings are not mandatory, but they are your time to voice your biggest concerns.

The majority of members won’t be participating, but some of your representatives will be. If you have concerns, now’s the time to reach out to your representatives so that they might be addressed.

No subject is off the table to be raised though we do ask that you please conduct yourself maturely. These meetings may or may not be recorded.

Last edited:
Chancellor Emerita / Advisor of State
Well, it wont be nearly as interesting now without Darth Metus Darth Metus and me, but I wish all the newly added and enduring MFOs a productive meeting.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom