Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meta Jedi (Master Needed)

NAME: Meta
FACTION: Republic
SPECIES: Augmented Human Synthetic
SEX: Male Eunuch
HEIGHT: 6'6
WEIGHT: 231
EYES: Black, Cyan Pupil
HAIR: Bald
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

-----
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Augmentation:

• Increased Strength.
  • Increased Endurance.
  • Decreased Mental-stability.
  • Increased Reflexes.
  • Increased Brain power.
  • Increased Willpower.
  • Immunity to force lightning, this only empowers augmentations.
  • Decreased resistance to mental attacks.
Personality and Other, ect:

• Natural Quick thinker.
  • Takes pride in his past.
  • Quick to aggression.
  • Easily fooled.
  • Thinks himself to be often infallible.
  • Highly advanced and practiced intimidation technique.
  • Sensitive regarding his scars.
  • Untrained, leaving all untapped force abilities locked away.

APPEARANCE:
Meta's body is a jungle of war. Scars featured all across the great landscape of muscle, meat and metal. The three main components that form to create the startling site of this hairless, stern and square jawed ogre. Both eyes darting out like beams. His face constantly contorted and twisted into a look of confusion, anguish and absolute detestment for those seeking to inflict pain upon the innocent. This all of course is hidden under the robust selection of various armour components he wears.

-------------------------------

BIOGRAPHY:

Doctor Salva Khan Journal Entry... 2143
Project: Meta Stasis
Day: 792
Subject 25 has passed all of our previous expectations. Of all 30 of the subjects, himself and Subject 8 are the most promising. However, Darth Nexus wishes for all subjects who failed the exams to be terminated. None of our subjects have succeeded in completing these tests. The project has been a failure and all subjects must be terminated, I fear our new orders may not be completed. Our chances of terminating any subjects without 8 being able to sense it is highly unlikely. Extreme measures must be put in place, every percussion must be made.

Day: 798
The Subjects have gone rampant, after Subjects 3 and 6 were terminated they started a riot. Most of the subjects have been killed. But I assume Subjects 8 and 25 have gone on a rampage throughout the facility. This chaos was not worth any sort of "War Effort" ...I'm bleeding out, the wound to my abdomen has caused internal and external bleeding. This may be my last entry. But the percussions have been put in place, and I must condemn every single soul on this station. "LamberOnyx12" The self destruct sequence has been activated, this base will cease to exist. Along with all the monstrosities that were committed here...

------------------------------------------------
Force Abilities:

• Untrained Force Speed
  • Untrained Force Repulse

Abilities:

• Expert in several Martial arts and Street Fighting.
  • Highly Experienced in the use of a Glaive.

Valuable Possessions/Gear:

• Meta's Collection of Armour creating his battle suit.
  • His cortosis glaive.
(Jedi Hunter being his combat suite and the Glaive well, being his Glaive obviously.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom