Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mercy Mission to Rodia

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
Basic outline of proposed Thread : Rodia has been attacked by Mandalorians, and the survivors are beset by the aftermath of war. The New Star League Remnants and their allies and friends will come to the aid of the people. We will bring food and supplies and provide safety and shelter and medical care. We will deal with any further predations upon those we seek to help.

If you would like to help our relief effort, or to be an opposition, sing out here. I will post the thread up in the next day or so.

General plan for the thread/story is to arrive, see what needs doing, provide help, get attacked by opposing forces, and then deal with the threats. Nice and simple, nothing too fancy, no large scale battles or wars, but opportunities for story, interaction and character development (for good or ill). Also a nice easy chill thread with nothing too huge at stake for new writers and RPers to join in with. You're very welcome to pop in or provide advice.

Mandalorians didn't attack Rodia (Ok, one did, but don't blame all of us {though, obviously, you're free to blame all of us IC if you want to lol}), we put down a rebellion since we occupy the planet IC. Also, Rodia is constantly at war with itself, so honestly, it wouldn't be any major news on the planet itself, except that it was between Mandos and Rodians, instead of Rodian tribes fighting each other.
Just a little background context. Do with it what you will. Not really sure what the current state of Rodia is exactly, because that thread isn't finished, but I'm assuming Enclave still occupies it. Of course, you're technically free to ignore all of that, if you want, but since you mentioned it, I thought I'd provide what little I know, in case it might help you build your story and plan what you wanna do.

Mandos attacked Rodia, that's all there really is to it.

If ya want some help, Kahlil won't shy away from some relief work. Grant it it's very likely the Mandos are still there and you'll be stepping more into a fight than actually helping anyone. But Kahlil won't shy away from that either.

Some good ol' war profiteering didn't hurt no one, err, I MEAN... Marigold could probably go down there first as a scavenger and later turn to the lightside refugees and help them out. Although that depends if you guys are okay with a sixth writer joining the fray!

Yes! To all of the interest and offers of assistance. Junko Ike Junko Ike Supisy Blen Supisy Blen Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol
And offeres of shenanigans Marigold Marigold

I'd like if we could respect the established narratives regarding the location. Any specifics we could include or exclude would help immensely. Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Beyond "Some mandos attacked Rodia" theres not a lot of specific information unless theres a HoloNET article i missed. A tldr version even would be amazing help to plan this properly and respectfully.

Arla Rodarch Arla Rodarch I love this idea! Could make for interesting story! Feel free to hop into the Enclave discord and share the thread once it's up! I'm sure a few Enclave mandos would like to hop in and actually take part - especially those that were against the attack IC. I may even show up myself. Dw about the behind the scenes politics and stuff that came before the attack - it's not galactic news so some kind of relief effort will make absolute sense. Launch the thread and have fun! :D

I'd like if we could respect the established narratives regarding the location. Any specifics we could include or exclude would help immensely. Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr

Beyond "Some mandos attacked Rodia" theres not a lot of specific information unless theres a HoloNET article i missed. A tldr version even would be amazing help to plan this properly and respectfully.
I was just about to recommend talking to Vren Rook, but I see they beat me to it lol. Most of it is actually based on a small part of an Enclave Faction thread, and it ultimately isn't terribly important. You're free to run your own thread however you want. But as Vren said, feel free to hop in the Discord and share your ideas.

Thread is up. Not much fancy art and dividers yet. I will have to acquire some. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom