Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercy, Mercy Please.

Sopher wandered down the halls of one of the temples on an undisclosed location. He had kept to himself more often than not. His run in with Evelynn had left him in more pieces than before. She had become something he didn’t understand and he needed to figure things out. At times he wondered if he should forget everything that had happened or if he could possibly go back through the force and fix it. Both options seemed unconventional and didn’t follow the path he had decided to follow. His chest was tight constantly as he remembered the people he had failed, how could one person fail so many?

He really didn’t know where he was going, but he stopped at a door he had rarely entered. This was mostly because when he was hurt he would just retreat to his room and nurse it there. He felt like a burden when he would go to her with his issues. Frowning, he stared at the door and contemplated on going in. Sopher really didn’t have many relationships outside of Evelynn, his Master Daella and Diana. They were gone and he was here alone. The man remained standing outside of the Chief Healer’s office door. His mind went around in circles and wondered if she would be happy to see him, they really didn’t have anything beyond being in the same vicinity of each other.

Remembering Hal, he sighed and ran a hand through his short blonde hair. Instead of going out to find the man, he tried to use information, but that proved to be useless. Lips pressing together, he decided to ignore everything going on in his head. A calloused hand gripped the knob and turned it slightly and opened it - now it would be really horrible if she wasn’t in here, but hopefully by a bit of plot magic she’s there please.

“[member="Avalore Eden"], I need you.”

Never said stern and stoic Sopher was good with words. Since Sopher has no bit of power over plot, Avalore wasn't there, but who was there was some older woman with a sparkle in her eye. There hadn't been a young man barging into her room in several years. Standing, she sauntered over and played with the hem of his Jedi tunic. "Ms. Eden is no longer here, but despite my vows I'm always open to help heal the wounded and sick." Of course, Sopher being a no nonsense kind of guy shook his head. "I need to speak with Avalore Eden, do you know where I could find her." The older woman sighed softly and leaned back onto her desk and adjusted her own robes while she thought about the mousy Avalore Eden and her whereabouts. The woman finally spoke, but without the sultry tone. "Her note said to forward all her things to, um let me see." Leaning back she pulled up a message on her data pad. "She's working at a place called Chasin City hospital." Turning on his heel, Sopher made quick work at figuring out where this hospital was located and made a trip as fast as he could to go there. The planet was weird and didnt take him long to get there. Marching his way up to the hospital, he pulled off a few mind tricks and found himself in front of her office again. This time without hesitation he opened it and prayed to the plot magic gods that she would be there.

"Avalore...I need you."

No, he didn't think of anything else to say.

"It's a compound fracture with multiple splinters. The leg suffered a near complete crush amputation. We won't be able to save it without your help but I wanted your opinion on the matter before we take him into surgery, Master Eden."

"There's a lot of dead tissue in the wound area. I'm a Healer, Doctor, not a revitalizer. I can't bring a dead limb back to-"

Sopher opened the door to a meeting of Doctors and Nurses standing around the projected x-ray holoimage of some poor patient's crushed leg. They all looked up at the sound of the door hissing open and those lone, faithful words of need.

"Sopher?" Avalore queried gently, glancing around to the others present. She slowly stepped around the conference table, "Just one minute Doctor..." The Healer approached Sopher and directed him out into the hall so as not to disturb the rest of the discussion inside, "Sopher," she eyed him curiously, "this is an unexpected surprise. Is...everything alright?"

[member="Sopher"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom