Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Mercs Weaponry HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
Name: Mercs Weaponry HQ

30j06y0.jpg

Image Source: http://swg.wikia.com/wiki/File:Tatooine_Guildhall_Style_02_Front.jpg

Classification: Building is multiple things
*Kylo Kyr'ams house
*Mercs Weaponry factory
*Mercenary & Smuggling offices

Location: Exactly 3 miles south East of the city of Mos Espa on the dry arid desert planet of Tatooine,

Affiliation: Kylo Kyr'am

Description: The building as other buildings in Tatooine are made of formed sandstone. Inside the front door is a lobby where any non-employees must check in with the receptionist. Beyond that is multiple offices for Mercs Weaponry and Justice Shipping Ltd, as well as a security office with cameras monitoring every spot in the structure besides Kylo's living area and washrooms. The 2nd floor is a complete condo for Kylo Kyr'am complete with a kitchen, living room, washroom, closet, bedroom and a small weapons storage room. Under the the building is 3 floors made of Durasteel. 1st underground floor is the Weapons Factory. 2nd underground floor is the location of the Weapons testing range. 3rd underground floor is the Research & Development labs. Each and every single door in the entire structure besides the front door is locked down tight with security keypads and cameras. Each employee has their own security code for the doors and upon departure from the company their code is removed from the system.

History: The building used to be an old Galactic Empire bunker but abandon and given to the city of Mos Espa, Kylo used the inheritance money from his father's death to buy the building and renovate it for his own personal uses.

Intent: Headquarters for my Weapons Company and base of operations for Kylo Kyr'am's jobs.
Mercs Weaponry

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Overall, I don't really see anything wrong here. I just have some minor requests, and after that this should be good to go.

Kylo Kyr'am said:
Intent: Headquarters for my Weapons Company and base of operations for Kylo Kyr'am's jobs.
The company you are referring to here, is it one subbed to the Factory? If so, could you provide the name of and add a link to it?

Kylo Kyr'am said:
For the sake of making location submissions more accessible to others, I like to see which planet structures are on clearly stated under "location". Please include a sentence that does this.

Thanks

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
[Member=Darth Pyrrhus]

I added the approved submission link to my company but can you explain to me what you mean in what I quoted below to further make edits please?

For the sake of making location submissions more accessible to others, I like to see which planet structures are on clearly stated under "location". Please include a sentence that does this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom