Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
mKV0ra4.png

Av0fVSg.png

Name: Mercenary Rangers

Intent: An elite Tactical special forces Squad for use in heavy combat situations.

Affiliation: Mercs Weaponry and Justice Shipping Ltd.

Availability: Rare

Quality: A

Type: Private Militia

Strength: 50

Description: first I'll start off with the gear.
Beskar Chest Armor
FaQKS31.jpg
Source Here

Beskar Gas Mask/Helmet
1S8Kl74.jpg
Source here

Waxed Cotton Duster
YRbTxus.jpg
Source Here

Ammo Belt
O5ORQHE.jpg
Source here

Tactical leg holster
ySWBHxt.jpg
Source here

WEAPONS:
556 Kyrayc

The Judge

Mahyihr Kad

KK-Chaab

Now for features:
Beskar Mask/Helmet:
*Night Vision, Thermal Vision, Ultra Violet vision, inferred Vision.
*360 Panoramic view
*HUD
*Oxygen Rebreather
*Range Finder
*LED Flashlight
*Voice Changer
*Comlink with Secured and open channels

The Mercenary Rangers Armor was built and design for upper body protection. The upper body has a gas mask and helmet both made out of Beskar as well is the entire set of chest armor being made of Beskar as well. The lower half is a pair of jeans with boots, good fit mobility. Also worn over their bent is a ammo belt that is slightly slanted. Hanging from the ammo belt out attached anyways Is a tactical leg holster where their hand gun sits with pouches around the holster for extra ammo. Over all their arbor is a dark waxed cotton duster that falls to ankle length.. They have a leather gauntlet on one wrist while the other wrist holds a mini computer with navigational charts and an ID scanner.

The units themselves were highly trained through various environments on everything that would be needed in combat such as Unarmed combat, Melee Combat, assault rifle use, Pistol use, basic rifle use, bo-staff combat, explosive use. The rangers were also trained in basic field medical knowledge, military police tactics and suspects take down maneuvers. Tracking, hunting and survive off the land. They were as well trained in anti terrorist negotiations that way they will never talk if captured no matter what is done to them even if faced with death. They were trained in the most brutal styles of training to make them the best at what they do no matter the job.

Links: ALL Development Threads are going on so please forgive me on that matter but both are there.

Beskar Dev Here

Ranger Training Here

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

So a few things need addressed
  • The dev threads need to be finished obviously as I can't take them as is
  • The beskar armor pieces need to be subbed to the factory if you want to use them in your sub as there is no link to either a wiki canon piece of tech or a Chaos created piece of tech for them

Kylo Kyr'am

Clan Kyr'am Alor'ad/Grim legion Leader
[Member=Taeli Raaf]

Even though I'm a mandalorian I can't Smith them from scratch?

Just curious and I'll be getting those Dev threads done

Once either my location submission or my factory submission gets approved I'll submit the armor as well

[member="Kylo Kyr'am"]

Under the beskar requirements, it states a Mandalorian needs to do a smithing thread to sub something with beskar
  • all tech submissions involving Mandalorians using Beskar will require a forging or construction thread of at least 10 posts where the item is made. Limited or minor production items will require longer dev threads of 20 and 30 posts respectively, or at the discretion of the Factory Judge. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom