Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Open Market Mercenary Profile: Jerrick Shado

Jerrick Shado

J
Mercenary Contract Offered By: Jerrick Shado

Type Of Contract Offered: Monetary, Goods Exchange, Government Subsidies, Office Space, etc.

Type of Contract Desired: Militant, Private Security, Covert Ops, Squad Training, Smuggling, and more.

Contract Description: As a professional I offer transparency, privacy, and guaranteed satisfaction or I don't get paid.

Taji Nelson

T
I've got a job for you. You will secure a building to be the highest security you possibly can make. Once you do, I will breach. If I succeed in breaching, you'll join a team I'm putting together. If I fail, you'll get paid 100,000,000 credits. Jerrick Shado

Jerrick Shado

J
Taji Nelson

Just to clarify, you want me to fortify a test building for you to breach, if you breach it I have to be apart of your team for the long term?
Will this prevent me from taking jobs outside the team on down times?

Taji Nelson

T
You would be free to do other jobs that do not involve killing planets or species off entirely. For the breaching mission you may use only nonlethals. I will be usibg the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom