Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenaries Playground Of Destruction (Ask First)

Nearing Asahi
The Aimless Ranger
06:33 Ship Time

[member="Reclaimer"] [member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

The Aimless Ranger hurtled full speed through the blinding haze of hyperspace. All had been well and good for the crew's sailing. This mixture of Mandalorians and vagabonds were tiring of the trip though. It was quick through to Abregato-Rae on the major hyperlanes. But past there and the further they ventured into the Unknown Space the longer traveling took due to the need of constant corrections. If they had the star charts the Sith Empire held to Asahi they'd fair better for time. It was only a small bother though since they were within roughly an hour to the dropout point. Getting here was the easy part. They still had to fight their way in once docked, steal what they could, and make good an escape. That was the plan anyways. Titan Industries was in disarray. The situation aboard the yards could be quite different then what she expected. Abandoned, perhaps taken over by the Emperor's forces, or the planets warlord. Seris' plan was for a worse case situation where security forces were still around anyways. So however it turns out to be matters little.

Seris walked down to the bridge where Orick was doing a lovely job from crashing them into a star out here. The smuggler wasn't a half bad guy to get along with. Had some quirks like anyone but she didn't want to stick a blaster down his throat. Seris clanked on the open metal door frame to get his attention before entering. "Well Captain, its time to prep the troops and lay my whole plan out for what we're going to do". She laid up against the back of the co-pilots chair a moment. "Mind calling everyone up to the big room so we can get started"?

Go-Go watched [member="Seris Vant"] walk past. Why did I agree to this? she wondered. These people are all so old! Aela, the main, was resting, leaving Go-Go in-charge. The young psycopath was feeling restless. They'd been traveling forever, it seemed like. She was ready to shoot someone; well, more ready to shoot someone than normal.

The ship was nice though. She made a note to tell Mr. Orick how much she like it as she finished cleaning her beloved .357 and gave the cylinder a spin. The chambers rotated smoothly, and when she pressed the catch and jerked her hand, the cylinder popped out, ready to be loaded. She snapped the cylinder back, set the .357 down, and started in on her .44. Her twin 9mm machine pistols came next, then her Verpine pea-shooters. All her other guns were too big to lug around.

When the cycle was complete, she started again. She could be obsessive about her weapons. Her guns were her lifeblood, and she loved them as if they were family. Without them, she mused, it would be all the more difficult to kill people! Or maim them. That was fun too. Her favorite, though, was cutting them open to see how they worked. Xenobiology holobooks just couldn't compare to the real thing.

There was nothing like a clean gun, and there was nothing like the sight of mushy brains splattered across a wall. That was true art, and beautiful too. She smiled at the thought, sighing almost dreamily.

"Are we there yet?" she wondered aloud. "Go-Go is feeling a little murderous!" Her dreamy smile never wavered.

[member="Orick T'ane"] [member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] [member="Anastasia Rade"]

I sat in one of the rooms given to myself and Alex. The door was closed and we were gearing ourselves up. She was putting on her armor over the suit of armorweave. I was putting my weapons onto the various locations on my body. The two revolvers, a beskad, a trench knife, and a rifle. She started to put on her chestplate. Standing up, I walked over and started to help her. She winced and sucked in her breath as I hit something.

"What's wrong?
"You just pinched me that's all."
"Hey wait a second. okay."

I took the chestplate off. Looking for any tears in the armorweave. ANd well. I found where it was. It was in a rather awkward spot. My face got red hot as she realized where I saw the tear. I grabbed the chestplate and put it back on here. Trying to avoid touching my friend. Her face was red as well. But after the chest plate was on, I put on the back for her, and then handed her the slate grey helmet.

"Um... thanks Jo- Kalyr"
"Yeah..."

I then grabbed my own helmet and put it on. Hiding the fact that I was embarrassed. I haven't looked at Alex that way. She was just a friend. But now I was wondering not who she was, but what she was like under all that armor. I turned away and grabbed my rifle and walked out as a man was just about to knock.

"Everybody is reporting to the Big room."
"Thanks. We'll be there."

He walked off as Alex came out with her own gear ready. Looks like we have to start moving.

[member="Aela Darkstar"], [member="Seris Vant"],

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Graad was always the quiet one in the back. A job came up, and he took it. It didn't really matter how well he knew the people or not. Graad was paid to recover things, transport them, kill people, and blow things up. It didn't take a special relationship with people to accomplish those things. Certainly a good team was always nice, and that took time and investment. Graad managed to attract difficult situations that got people killed though, so he tended to not make a team of people. He wasn't one to have to be guilty for someone dying.

Apparently everyone was gathering together in the big room, so Graad finished assembling his blaster rifle after cleaning it, and made his way to the small assembly. This was where he found out who was doing what, whose back he had to cover, and so on. This would be boring, but enlightening. He wouldn't speak unless directly spoken to. The mix of the team was decent. A couple of pretty faces, but other than that, Graad really didn't see anything about the team that made them special, or not so special. That was a good thing.

[member="Seris Vant"] | [member="Aela Darkstar"] | [member="Kalyr Alor"]

Orick shrugged as he replied, " The big room, you mean the cargo hold? There is no big room that isn't used for cargo, this is a transport ship, I don't use it for much else. Usually there's only myself and [member="Anastasia Rade"] on board. Two cabins, the rest is cargo." He leaned forward and grabbed the small headset and toggled the comm system on. " Attention, this is your captain speaking, We are currently flying really fast through hyperspace, towards a hostile planet filled with people that will likely want to kill all of us, and maybe eat us. [member="Seris Vant"] requests your presence in the big room, which translates into the cargo hold aboard the Ranger. Today's in flight Holo-drama will be 'How the Hutt Stole Life Day'. Thank you for flying Orick Air, where your credits are always welcome." He smiled as he toggled off the comms and put the headset back down. He set the autopilot to warn him if anything happened and he made his way to the cargo bay with the others.

He was still getting to know most of the people on the board, Ana he knew, and a few of the others he knew by name, but none just by looking at them. His interaction with other Mandos was limited, Az and Larraq mostly. He adjusted his pistol belt and moved along the corridors to the cargo hold, and the rest of the raiding party.

[member="Graad Hokan"] | [member="Kalyr Alor"] | [member="Aela Darkstar"]

Ana was used to it just being Orick and her on the Ranger so having about five other people in such a small space was different. Normally she would be sitting up in the co-pilot seat next to [member="Orick T'ane"] but had since gone back to make snacks for their guests. This was home after all and she wanted to ensure that they had a nice trip through hyperspace on Orick Air. Ana hadn't made anything fancy but instead had just set out some vegetables, chips and homemade dip which should keep any hungry Mando's happy at least for now.

After making sure the guests were taken care of Ana left the check and clean the weapon's in properly named weapon's room. It had been a third cabin but the couple had turned it into a room to hold all of their toys. She wanted to ensure that they had everything they needed when they got planet side.

As she was checking the supply of ammo she heard his voice come across the system. She couldn't help but smile and laugh as she turned to go meet the group in the cargo hold for some sort of meeting. Ana guessed it would be a briefing on what to expect when they did get planet side.

[member="Graad Hokan"] [member="Kalyr Alor"] [member="Aela Darkstar"] [member="Seris Vant"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom