Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenaries Attacking a Sith Xo'Xaana

Shadowheart

S
So, for those who are Sith, and those who are mercs, I have something pretty cool for ya.

Plot:

A lone freighter drifts in the void as a Sith Xo'Xaana Star Destroyer inches nearby it. It appear's the engines of the freighter have died, and those aboard are stranded. Hoping to take prisoners, the SD catches it in a tractor beam, pulls it in, and as the freighter is landed into the hangar, half the mercs are taken prisoner while the other half hide in a hidden floor panel.

With the new prisoners taking the attention of the Sith, the other's come out of hiding to infiltrate the SD. They come to release their fellow mercs, and begin taking the ship for themselves.

Links:

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/8316-xoxaan-class-star-destroyer/

here's the Star Destroyer. its 950 meters long, one man could not possibly take it alone.

Looking for:

A few Sith Soldiers, and a Sith Apprentice or Knight.

A successful mission for the Merc, but with all writers having fun doing this.

A few mercs crazy enough to take this on.

So eventually if this thread doesn't catch a few of the needed people, Ima make a private thread and do it, but it would be much more fun to do it with others. This could also turn into a small faction of Mercs...sooooo yeaaa come on lets write a awesome story!!!

Shadowheart

S
[member="Marcus Itera"]

Essentially, I'm going let y'all split the money between each other. I'm not taking any of it.

Shadowheart

S
No? None? So..when we take this star destroyer...no one is going to try and stop us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom