Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mentyor

18380287_434942963505728_4081689201584635904_n.jpg

|| THE BASICS ||
  • Full name: Mentyor
  • Preferred Name: Mentyor
  • Alias: Stryker
  • Titles: Hellbound
  • Species: Near Human
  • Race: Unknown
  • Homeworld: Unknown
  • Faction(s): Independent, Whoever pays him
  • Rank(s): N/A
  • Class: Assassin, Agent,
  • Force Sensitive: No, Force Dead
  • Force Alignment: True Chaotic
|| PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION ||
  • Height: Six foot seven inches
  • Weight: Approx. 276 lbs
  • Complexion: ​Unknown
  • Eye Color: Unknown
  • Hair Color: ​Unknown
  • Distinguishing Marks: None Known.
  • Voice Sample: N/A
  • Appearance description: Always in armor, Mentyor is never seen without it. It is unsure what his face, or even body is. While he is assumed to be some near-human species, it is not sure what the being is. Generally carrying a plethora of weapons and utilities, He's bred for one purpose. Death.
|| ORIENTATIONS ||
  • Marital Status: Single
  • Sexual Conduct: None
  • Languages: Galactic Basic, Sith, Huttese, Various more
  • Residence: No owned establishment.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|| STRENGTHS ||

• No Force: Being Force dead, Mentyor cannot be felt through the force as a living breathing being. Thus he can be effectively off of the radar of any being who happens to use the force. As well as small resistances to the force being used against him in any harmful way.
  • Superior Being: Mentyor is much faster than any human, and much stronger than any human. As well as having super human reflexes to boot. It is unsure how he has these abilities.
  • Weaponry: Hand him one, and he can use it to a high proficiency. While this mostly applies to firearms, and he tends to stay away from swords or bladed weapons, he is capable of using them to a degree. Including the use of a lightsaber.
|| WEAKNESSES ||
  • No Force: Mentyor cannot have any control over the force. Nor can anyone contact him through the force, or affect him in any beneficial way. Thus should someone attempt to aid him with the force, they will find it very difficult.
  • Hunger: It seems that Mentyor cannot eat or consume normal food. Instead he feeds upon the force energies of other beings, or artifacts. Thus it requires him to have some kind of powerful artifact upon his person, or require hunting force users and feed upon their energies to continue his life. Should he not feed, his prowess and skills will diminish until what is assumed death.
  • Pure Malice: Mentyor is a person who loves to cause pain to others. While this can be controlled to some extent to not harm those he is allying himself with at the time, it is however very difficult for him to do so. And in some cases, will attack others in the area purely due to his lust for hunger, or to cause pain.
  • Yes my Master: Under the control of an unknown Master, this being will only work for a group that will further this beings goal of hunting one particular person in the galaxy. Moving ever so closer to his prey, Should anyone stand in his way for this path set before him, he will end you.
|| BIOGRAPHY: ||
I am enigma? Surely you do not think such of me. You see the armor and the weapons. You see that I am here to kill and maim. Yet you ask why? I have one singular purpose. I hunt force users. While I may work along side some, I am just being paid by them. Given birth by my Lord and Master, I seek one individual in particular.

Going off of what you think I am, yes, I work for the highest payer. Credits are nice. They are useful, and it gets me from place to place. I was given tools and gear from my Lord, however, this is just to get me started. I am sure to get some more weapons on my hand if I can. Even more so if it empowers me. You want to know where I cam from right? Sorry. I can't answer that. I'd have to slit your throat afterwords. I need to keep it a secret.

No, I don't eat normally. I feast upon the force, and its energy. If force users come around me, I can eat them, or have their abilities used upon me. From there, I can absorb it. While normal meats sedate my belly for a short time, I must have the force in order to sustain myself.

Insatiable malice? Sound about right. Break a finger? I'll take the butt of my gun and smash it harder. Maybe stick your finger in my mouth and bite it off like you would the end of a carrot. Its quite fun to cause pain and destruction. However, I have been told that I need to limit it so then the person I am hunting won't find me as easily. Sure, makes it more difficult for me, but sometimes? I just have to let loose.

So many questions for me. You must really want to know more? Sure. I will say this. I search for a Dark Sider. You may have heard of him. Very powerful in the force, has a family that follows him around. In fact, they happen to be a very powerful source of power for me. Once I get near them, or their family, I feel stronger instantly. Who is it? Thats for me to know, and you to find out.

|| POSSESSIONS ||
Ranged Weapons:
SIF-141: A rifle series that can be interchanged on the go from various forms. While most of the time its used in either the Assault rifle, or sharpshot forms, it seems to be Mentyor's go to rifle.
SIF-71: An LMG that is carried more so when being used in a battle, or a larger scale fight. Massive potential damage, at a heavy weight.
NADIR P-SERIES: Blaster weapon that is very useful and can easily be worn on his frame as a close quarters rifle.
SAB-03 Pistol: A blaster pistol that is generally worn in the open. Can be easily drawn as a last resort weapon, or should he be dueling.
VP-9: A very powerful Particle beam weapon with volatile shots. Generally used on force users, or people who have thicker than the standard trooper armor. While useful, it takes up quite a bit of space.
DAX-15 Grenades: A very useful grenade for blaster weaponry. Can be used for an escape, or to hide within a cloud of smoke that diffuses blaster rounds.

Melee Weapons:
NADIR P-SERIES: A combat knife that is attached to his armor right at the chest level. Can easily be drawn by pulling down from it's sheath.
Lightsaber: A weapon presented to Mentyor should he come face to face with a force user who happens to have a lightsaber. This is rarely used or used when Mentyor takes things a little more personal and wishes for his prey to see his face before they perish into the void.
Malus Xiphos: A vong biot sword created by Mentyor to be very powerful against force users, and lightsaber jockeys. It can act much like a pair of scissors to cut people, as well as cut people normally with a sword. Added with a whip that can lash out to attack enemies, it is very useful against multiple opponents, or singular opponents.

Armor:
NADIR G-Series Boneplate: A set of armor that has been given to him so that he may protect himself even more so against force users, as well as others. It also aids in the defense against mental attacks so he can keep his identity a secret.

Misc:
Slave Collar: A tool used on beings who have been captured or otherwise thrown on to prevent aggressive force against Mentyor.

Vessels:
Subjugator: A vessel that was gifted to him by his Lord and Master. Used to the fullest extent, should someone attempt to flee, it would make one hardpressed to do so.
The Jagged Edge: The ship that he generally uses for bounty hunts, Assassinations, or when traveling with others. This is his go-to vessel.

[member="Mentyor"] looks pretty incredible tbh, both layout and content wise. Also I feel like our characters should have a thread lol, cause on first read they look like a weird mix of extreme opposites and similarities.

[member="Darth Abyss"], Thank you for your kind words.

If you would like a thread, we may talk about creating one. I have no qualms working for another Sith lord should it not hinder me.

[member="Mentyor"]

You sir look horrifying. How do you feel about taking up permanent hire for a pirate? Of course if you do that means you get the best of the best gear possible and also would be working closely with the CIS sense they fund my bouts of piracy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom