Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mention Bug

• Short Description: Mention Bug.
  • Browser: Google Chrome, Version, not sure.
  • Severity: Seems to affect all of my characters, not sure about anyone else.
  • Description: Okay so, I was mentioning a few guys in an RP. Most noticeable being [member="Maya Whitelight] and the Heavenshields. However, I mentioned them and it came up just fine, like with Maya, and Coci pm'd me and said that she hadn't got a notification about the mention. So I was like, okay. I then tried with another account and mentioned [member="Raien Keth"] in an RP, and I was like, so this has got to work right? But apparently not, and I got the same thing. The odd bit is that it sort of comes up as if the mentions worked but yeah.
  • Screenshots: Screenshots for this bug are quite hard to get, however I will pm Coci and ask her to drop some proof.
  • Link to Thread: Not really a thread bug.

EmKay

While this may not be especially helpful to say, the @mention system's always been a little... temperamental. It'll work fine one thread, not work the next, then stop working for like a day, then spring back... so until someone more helpful gets back with you, just try and bear with it and maybe it'll get better by itself.

[member="Jardo Snow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom