Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mending Milya

hZFxlpS.png

9FVMzGK.png

Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor (Only if you have time Caltin!)

Circumtore should have been the first chance for her to take the fight to the Bryn'adul since she had met Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor and Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan what had happened instead was all the more insulting to the young Echani. While she and her master went off to safely evacuate the people she had allowed herself to both get distracted and separated from him. Add to it that it had been a Mandalorian that knocked her out of the fight and she was furious.

It had only taken a single shot from a man she hadn't seen. She had sensed the shot and deflected it only to fragment a slug which turned a single round into multiple hot fragments of metal which punched through her armor and into the soft tissue below.

She could only Surmise what had happened afterward, presumably, she had blacked out from the pain and friendly forces pulled her back to their forward position before she had been loaded onto a medivac from the war zone.

To say the whole situation irritated her would be a massive understatement. Three times she had attempted to escape the medical wing and each time they had managed to drag Milya back to her room.

She really hadn't thought she would have a hard time with the staff, but they proved far more resilient than she had hoped, to the point she had actually given up on escape and was now actually though very much begrudgingly resting in her bed without resist

55491.gif
74239.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
Another white-haired figure padded through the hospital section of the Silver Rest. Its hallways were tall, bright, and clean. Natural lighting gave the place an airy, welcoming feel. The place created an atmosphere of calm and placidity, almost more like a spa than a traditional hospital. Until you got closer to some of the more traditional treatment portions. Emergency medicine, operating rooms, diagnostic machines. Bacta tanks. It arrayed even those in a tasteful, artistic way. Everything was state-of-the art and cutting edge, right down to treatments themselves.

Combined with many Jedi Healers and students taking a healing focus, the place could fix almost anything physical. And with a full section devoted to mental health services, it was a place to rejuvenate mind, body, and spirit all equally.

Des had been here before frequently. When she’d first arrived in this time period. When she’d gotten injured on several operations. After Ilum, Caltin sent here to practice more healing. But today she wasn’t here to be taken care of or to train. No, Des focused on that one little ball of agitation in the patient rooms.

Padding through the halls, she appeared in the doorway on virtually silent feet. Today she wore loose mousey gray-brown pants tucked into boots of the same color. She sported a light gray double-layer robe top that hugged to her frame nicely, though it lacked a layer of sleeve, leaving only one set of long flowing sleeves. Over it was a soft pearl tabard, and all kept together by a wide pearl obi with her darker utility belt which held her sabers and other gear.

A small braid on either side of her head toward the front that swept backward. Meeting up they twisted together in a complex braid, keeping her hair out of her face. Neon streaks of blue wove into it. It was artistic and pretty, but still functional and about as casual as Milya had seen outside of sleeping arrangements and some intense physical training.

Reaching up, she knocked on the doorframe. She slipped in slowly, letting her gray-white eyes take Milya and all her details. “Hey troublemaker,” she said with a small smile.
zJxNdnE.png

Last edited:
Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Primary - Long Handle)

"ELOHAI" (Secondary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in landing bay, Dilorian and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music"
Tag: Milya Vondar Milya Vondar Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Oh, Caltin was there as well. He was speaking to hospital administration (the droids, the non-Force using healers, etc) about the goings-on of the place and who was still in need of service... you know... boring Council stuff when he could sense Desbre walk in. His aura was masked, and he knew how to sense others under this cover, it was one of the perks of being a paranoid Gundark in his youth. The big guy chose not to interrupt Milya's healing, she needed it and needed the time to not only heal her body but her soul. Today would have been another of the same until his former Padawan walked in to visit her. Maybe it was time for a reunion?

Though not right now.

Let the girls catch up.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

hZFxlpS.png

9FVMzGK.png

Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Milya turned her eyes to Des and let out an audible sigh, but that was before she realized who it was. When it finally registered that it was Des the frown on her face vanished and she smiled broadly. "Des, what are you doing here? Don't you have a galaxy to save Jedi Knight" she teased ever so lovingly. She was actually ecstatic to see a friendly face for a change, well a friendly face she actually knew and wanted to see. She wanted to get up and go hug her friend but she wagered if she tried it there was probably a sniper trained on her somewhere.

She sat up, clearly without effort, and gave her a genuine smile. "Troublemaker? Surely you don't mean me?" she asked incredulously "I don't suppose you are here to mount a rescue and bust me out of this place. They are really good at dealing with" she grinned using Des' own words against her "Troublemakers." silver eyes took in the relaxed appearance of her friend and she waved her over. Her time among Des and Caltin had led to her taking to a rather unique sense of sarcastic whit that most Echani wouldn't possess. She quite enjoyed it personally.

Milya for her part was wearing a white tank top which hugged her figure a little too perfectly and grey shorts that did much the same. She knew her friend well and noticed some new additions to her ensemble with a smile, she looked good and happy, and that in turn made Milya happy. Once Des sat she leaned back into the pillow, waiting for her to tell her everything that had been going on since they parted.

74239.gif
55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
When Des came through, she'd seen Caltin dealing with the comings and goings of the staff. Administrative duties and flimsiwork never went away, and someone had to do it. So it was, she focused more on staying out of her master... er former master's way. For the moment.

As Milya brightened up, a smile lit her own face. It wasn't until that moment she realized she'd been holding her breath, at least a little. "A Jedi has as many duties at home in the temple as they do in the greater galaxy and sometimes that means looking after our own," she replied to the question of her presence. "Yes, I'm calling you a troublemaker. And that's before you're what... three...four escape attempts? And now you're trying to solicit my help in another?" She broke out into a grin and threw her arms around her friend, but mindful not to hurt.

For a moment Des took what solace and comfort she could, while offering as much of it back through that simple gesture. "I was pretty worried when I heard you got shot. But I knew if it didn't kill you outright you'd be okay. You're too feisty and stubborn to go out that easy," she said still holding on as relief bubbled up even more.

Once she felt Milya wanting to ease up she pulled back a little. "So they seriously wont even let you out in a repulsor chair? What about a bacta dunk?"
zJxNdnE.png

hZFxlpS.png

9FVMzGK.png

Tag: Desbre Gensan Desbre Gensan

Milya feigned indignation at being called a troublemaker and pointed to herself as if to say she was totally innocent, before a smirk formed on the Echani's lips. She leaned forward as Des threw her arms around her. Milya likewise wrapped her arms around the Arkanian despite the twinge of pain in her side. She laid her head against Des just enjoying the moment.

"Sorry I worried you." she let out a sigh as she shook her head slightly. "I was focused on civilians, getting them out of harm's way. Never even saw where the shot came from." When the pair finally let the hug go, Milya laid back down and finished her story. "I went to deflect the shot but turns out when a lightsaber hits a slug it just turns it into multiple molten projectiles."
she said gently patting her bandaged side.

At Des's question, the Echani looked away for a moment before relenting to the question with a sigh. "The medical staff have been great. They wanted to put me in a bacta bath on day one. I told them to save it for the more critically injured. Just been letting my body heal naturally." she offered a reassuring smile, though the Echani's face reddened slightly at the admission.

74239.gif
55491.gif

Equipment: Simple Jedi Robes, Silver Sigil, inherited lightsaber, light-filtering lenses, Hush-style comlink, aquata breather, liquid-cable launcher, stim pills, nutrient/food pack​
Des held on until Milya seemed to want to let go. As the Echani relayed the events that lead up to her being here she nodded. "Sounds like someone was hunting Jedi that day. Proud of your efforts though. It's too bad that's something we can't trace. Except maybe metallurgically. Even then the likelihood of ..." She trailed off as ideas came flooding to mind on how to solve the problems she was already seeing. But then forced herself to stop. This wasn't something to waste time or resources on. Not unless Milya wanted to track them down. It was a battlefield .It probably wasn't personal, and she doubted they were specifically hunting Milya. Probably just some opportunistic ass.

"Anyway. Sorry. They actually took the fragments out, right," she asked. Concern was thick in her voice and she leaned forward just a little.​
zJxNdnE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom