Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memories of Nobody (Rasu Gan)

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He was looking at his master and she seemed to be hopeful for him at least. She tried tot hink about it and where had he really fought something or someone that dangerous. He had fought some things but they were maybe other padawans in duels, with his father he had learned how to traina nd fight sithspawn to defend others. He had dueled and trained mostly with his master and Allana once or twice. "I have not faced many, aside from you I have never faced another master as that duel against the one master in the republlic doesn't count. He just seemed to want to try and knock me, Abigael and others around over provide a fight master." He stood there tall and ready for anything that could go on with her.

Rasu pondered over what the man had said. She came to realise that what he said would provide a challenge in terms of his trial. While in her eyes the duel had not gleamed enough from the young Padawan, neither would the duels with others yet she knew that Barinthus had the skills of a Jedi Knight. Her mind raced back to her introduction to the young Jedi, where on Tython they had both watched her students twin sister being taken away by another Jedi who was alter revealed to be a disguised Sith manipulating Abaigeal. From there Barinthus had grown from the underdog character into a strong, if not overconfident young man, but one she believed could achieve and was ready for the rank of full Jedi.

"Hmmmm..." she murmured, thinking over the situation. The trial had not been what she had hoped but neither was she utterly disappointed. The trial was meant to highlight areas of improvement as well as show off the areas of prowess and in this way the trial proved successful. Rasu also considered the fact that this was but one of five trials and Barinthus had yet to complete the other four, allowing the events of this trial to be perhaps overlooked when it came down to her final judgement.

"It's decided then." she said, finally clearing the silence between the two Jedi. "While I won't grant either a pass nor a fail, I will base the results of this trial alongside the completion of your other four Barinthus." Smiling at the young man, she offered a supportive squeeze of the shoulder before turning to exit the chamber. "Do not be disheartened by this outcome Barinthus. I was impressed despite the absence of a grade." While short, the trial had given the Jedi Master great insight into how she would test the Padawan in his future trials.

"For now rest, return to your studies. I will alert you when it is time for your next trial."

[member="Barinthus E`ron"]

[member="Rasu Gan"]

He looked at his master as he was standing there with a bow of his head. Turning some of his attention to the different things when she was speaking before he let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding. So no grade yet or information if he passed or failed.. that was fine and he could do the other trails with all of his attention on it. "Understood master." He was looking at some of the things and retrieving his saber was prepared for a number of things that could happen next. His eye and body would need some healing and he was certain there was a bacta tank in the medical bay with his name on it at least for a time. "I'll go and await your orders master." Offering a half smile while he was heading out to go and rest, meditate and heal up for the nnext stage of the trials.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom