Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Membership Manifest

[member="Azreal "][member="Bhaltair Dhimani"] [member="Jack Ross"] [member="Gillian Katar"] [member="stardust"] [member="Astoach"] [member="Cross Ikon"] [member="Riley Jinn"] [member="Gerion Ardik"] [member="Matsu Xiangu"] [member="Althea Raxis"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="sabrina"] [member="Grimm"] [member="Macharius Solaire"] [member="Killian"] [member="William Kerkov"] [member="Xenia Nastassia"]

Hello, I'm contactin all members who have companies that are members within the Conglomerate. If I labeled you within this post and you do not have a companies I do apologize and this may not concern you.

To those who have companies I would like to create a manifest of all the weapons, vehicles, armor, and ships that we have at our disposal. Only problem is that I don't have a complete list if companies that will open its product to the Conglomerate Military Forces.

Next reason I have made this post is because I do not have a complete list of member companies. If you have sent a list to Nastassia, disregard this and she will inform me, if not I would like to know them. There will be a post of all membership companies along with CEO, and their specialties. This will broadcast your companies to other nations, allies, and mercenaries for personal gear or possible contracts.

(NOTE: If you feel uncomfortable noting your companies or product to the open forum, please message me in private.)

Gillian Katar works for Xenia Nastassia. Because of that most of Gillian's technology and information falls on [member="Xenia Nastassia"] to disclose any sort of information. I don't own any ships however, just loaners. As for weapons she has two specialized items that you are welcome to add to the list.

Staff:
A bo staff that has a segment where they can be separated into two hand held batons. The alloy that makes up the staff is a high density alloy. The staff itself otherwise is not noteworthy in terms of physical appearances, however the staff created a high vibration stasis within it's form able to deflect a light saber much like any sort of field would. A strike with the weapon is nonlethal, but the high vibrations disrupt the nerve endings causing the limb or area struck to tingle or go numb. A strike to the head can almost completely incapacitate a person because the vibrations disrupt neural pathways and bringing on a temporary paralysis.

The GS-56 Sniper:
Used in Sink into the Crusts and http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66688-tansactions-of-war/#entry995966

The gun is a large heavy artillery weapon that functions much like a sniper rifle. However due to it's size the kick back it's unadvised that smaller or completely organic life forms use the weapon as it can be potentially dangerous to their own health (Advised for the use of droids or heavily armored individuals).

(I apologize for any typo's. I have a new laptop and I haven't gotten used to the new keyboard yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom