Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Member of the Month - June

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Elvira Congelo"]
Thanks! Too bad you didn't stuck around that Jedi Patrol thing :p We could have done some RP, but maybe HK and Elvira could meet somewhere along the line,

Also, for anybody who wants to try something different, I'm looking for between 2 to 4 people to do another Survival Never Changes thread later on once the current two are finished. If you're up for it, it's a Non-Canon post-apocalyptic setting on Earth where your Star Wars character is transported by unknown means of handwavium into a scarred ash wasteland where there is no Force, allies are few and scarce, and there are rampaging hordes of mutants and zombies. Currently we have one party in Illinois, and one is going to be in California.

[member="HK-36"] Other writers and I weren't getting along concerning our characters. I actually left the site entirely until my anger died down... a large bit.

But it would be awesome to role-play again sometime, just send me a PM for ideas! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom