Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mek-Sha Fun

Hey gang I have decided to put my Mando through a self-exile phase. She likely going to set up herself up at the asteroid station Mek-Sha doing mercenary work or simply just hang out away from major galactic politics. If anyone is up for it we could have our characters meet up and do fun story possibilities ranging from cantina mischief, fights, adventures, criminal conspiracy.

Well my Mando oc will be staying at Mek-Sha for the time being. Of course since it is pretty much a lawless station there won’t be no shortage of criminals there heh. Perhaps a gang been harassesing refugees in a rundown quarter and causes our two characters who came to the station for different reasons to team up. What you think? If you have a different idea for the team up I’m open to it.

Last edited:
ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Hey again Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad !

I might be a minute 'cause I'm swamped but I'd like to toss my hat in the ring sometime? you're definitely on the list of mandos I wanna meet.

You're familiar with Aloy of course and Tayl here is her daughter, both of which are striking out on their own away from the enclave for awhile. Admittedly with criminal intent, but that's aimed at the imperials ;)

I'm also working on making a cute nautolan mando that'll be more independent if that interests you, but she's super WIP rn

Greetings to you as well. Tayl and Minerva did briefly meet one another during the enclave’s junction thread but I wouldn’t mind them meeting again whenever the opportunity present itself. On the other hand this new Nautolan Mando sounds cool. I’m fine with whatever you prefer.

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Greetings to you as well. Tayl and Minerva did briefly meet one another during the enclave’s junction thread but I wouldn’t mind them meeting again whenever the opportunity present itself. On the other hand this new Nautolan Mando sounds cool. I’m fine with whatever you prefer.

Very true! but sadly it was cut short by imperial scum ;3

The nautolan is going to take some time, but if you're still hanging around mek-sha when she's finished, I'd definitely love for her start making friends in low places lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom