Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private What Could Possibly Have Gone Wrong?

tTt1zqn.jpg

Objective: Drown her sorrows
Equipment: Model Q4 hold-out blaster pistol
Outfit: Formal
Tags: Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

0YAggKR9nSo9itnL2lqaYOJGSOerXoiG-SilhsY13qe9yKmhPVVTnySyIIkqvjIQL35H4l_Lr-u9r-nf5r1wdfQR2BXXdJn4cT6QrYrvBaZQgo9r4x0Nnf5DaEum4ZaNQ-iOWrgJNB39jG_VHzeiLzM5ZhpIC2BKX1VVk-f-9bS0SdSHpk5F_hj7Bg

Nulexia couldn’t believe she had been outbid for a project to the Mek-Sha Station. There should have been no one else in on this job with the resources of NuNoble Inc. How would someone else have come in with a better plan? That just wasn’t possible. Either the contract was completely undercut, or there was some other sort of bias being shown on this. Though there was probably some rocket jockey with a ship big enough to pull it off and debts low enough to not need to be paid market value Nulexia was betting on the second. Favoritism? Or something more nefarious?

Nulexia had some time on her hands before her next meeting on Bestine IV. So looking into the particulars of her failed business venture was going to be a slow investigation. The first step was a nice stiff drink at the cantina and then hopefully find quarters. Sleeping aboard the Noble Regret was anything but ideal for Nulexia. Even though it could be done.

”What’s the best ale you have in this place?“ Nulexia asked the bartender, getting only a mild shrug. ”I swear drinking on these out of the way stations is going to be the death of me.“ It was a slight exaggeration, but getting a good drink or a bartender who knew what qualified as a good drink was getting increasingly hard these days as Nulexia spent less and less time at home. ”Oh just bring me any Corellian Spice Ale you have. I guess it will have to be good enough.“

Nulexia looked out over the group within the cantina. She needed someone with local knowledge and a degree of honor to help her discover what happened to her well thought out plan. Maybe someone in this place would serve that purpose.

0YAggKR9nSo9itnL2lqaYOJGSOerXoiG-SilhsY13qe9yKmhPVVTnySyIIkqvjIQL35H4l_Lr-u9r-nf5r1wdfQR2BXXdJn4cT6QrYrvBaZQgo9r4x0Nnf5DaEum4ZaNQ-iOWrgJNB39jG_VHzeiLzM5ZhpIC2BKX1VVk-f-9bS0SdSHpk5F_hj7Bg

Objective: Drink and relax

In a far corner, Minerva wearing a grayish cloak over her armor sat by a small table with both feet prodded up on it. Her helmet was placed on the other side of the table allowing everyone persent to see her face. while she held a near empty glass. The beverage itself was a cheap brandy that she forgot the name already but the Mandalorian didn't really care. She looked out over the sizable crowd gathered around this establishment.

From her view it seemed to be a combination of factory workers, spacers and criminals that occupied most of the seats and bar tonight. So far things seemed peaceful although she did note a lively sabacc game being played by several people on the left side away from the bar.

She had to suppress a chuckle at the sight of Jawa taking credits from a young humiliated Duros.

He underestimated that little guy. Then again I did as well but smart enough not to play.

A snort escaped her but a server droid rolled close and Minerva raised her glass over to the side.

The droid took the cup on the tray and rolled on ahead back to the bar, already knowing what brandy the armored customer drank from an earlier order. Crossing both arms Minerva continued to sit and relaxed which while other beings may find ironic given her people’s reputation.

(Tag: Nulexia Ye'dulla Nulexia Ye'dulla )

Last edited:

tTt1zqn.jpg

Objective: Find an ally
Equipment: Model Q4 hold-out blaster pistol
Outfit: Formal
Tags: Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad

aeoOkMDiOOYoiSAFnMpw4d4vWtKx-UiLZc1WaZkJQWGXzhgO2drv4enPSxKh6wUs7anHtlLVg5IuVsDKFEUidhf-gIWZgcpYuEx4RnaSV_wLJE41p7FP401_igFa4jtzBAHeEKEWSId5EUtEo3Q39oI7Z4Tu8rdmvmAITLo3Tvg1pjex1sbhO4Aprw

Nulexia gave a bit of a laugh as she heard the disgruntled Duro. They weren’t a very demonstrative people, but losing to a Jawa seemed to bring a certain fire to this one’s face. Nulexia never understood why anyone would want to gamble against a Jawa in a game of chance. They were crafty little buggers and Nulexia didn’t need to lose her shirt to one to know that sabacc and a Jawa was not something she was interested in trying.

The next thing that caught Nulexia’s eye was the server droid approaching a table collecting an empty and then rushing away without even taking an order. The person at the table wouldn’t have been anything out of the norm for the station as far as Nulexia knew, except for the T-visored helmet that sat on the table. A Mandalorian wasn’t necessarily an odd finding, but it was notable. And perhaps this one could be an ally.

Nulexia smiled to herself and stood from her seat at the bar. Her bottle of ale was still half full, and not particularly good so she refrained from ordering another and walked over to where the Mandalorian sat.

”Hi there. I’m Nulexia Ye'dulla of NuNoble Inc.“ Nulexia said with a smile as she came to a stop at the front of the table. ”I was wondering to myself what a Mandalorian was doing on the station. I’ve come upon a unique situation where I require aid in getting information on the dealing of this station. I’ve a feeling it might get messy and was wondering if perhaps you were the honorable ally I was looking for.“ She gave a smirk and placed a credit chip on the table. ”And I do know that honor doesn’t come cheap around her.“

aeoOkMDiOOYoiSAFnMpw4d4vWtKx-UiLZc1WaZkJQWGXzhgO2drv4enPSxKh6wUs7anHtlLVg5IuVsDKFEUidhf-gIWZgcpYuEx4RnaSV_wLJE41p7FP401_igFa4jtzBAHeEKEWSId5EUtEo3Q39oI7Z4Tu8rdmvmAITLo3Tvg1pjex1sbhO4Aprw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom