Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meh, What the Kark

[SIZE=12pt]I haven't really been here long, but already I've found myself grinding out a crap ton of posts and whatnot. Which is one of three reasons why I decided to go ahead and send out an invitation for my own criticism. (The other two are that I worry over my posts, and intensely dislike my short posts [i.e. the three-or-four-sentences ones]; and [shamelessly/fully] everyone else was doing it, so I figured "why not"?)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]So, yep. Let me know what areas I need to work on/ramp up/tone down/etc. My characters are:[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Nei Laa"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Circes Litai"] [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Kerstas"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Benedali Serrus"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Tipau"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Athena"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Roshki Belawiiks"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Aeris Vebrero"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Payiat"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Boomerang"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Erud'ryz'ladre"][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=12pt][member="Vina Zomo"][/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I have excluded a couple toons who are currently shelved, either because they have not yet been written with or they really didn’t do much to begin with.[/SIZE]

Javar Ikon

Seriously, not a Bartender
[member="Ibelia Sitos"]

You know I love your characters and writing to bits. :p

I'd also love it to bits if you'd make your Ikon-ling... Sort of waiting to see what you come up with XD

[member="Nivag"] [member="Mitsubishi"]

Alright this is a tad delayed, but thanks for your compliments ^_^ But come on, there's got to be something I need work on. I mean, I know I'm the closest thing to perfect here I'll be the first to say that I'm not the greatest out there, so... COme on! Lay it on meh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom