Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meetup with Malevolence

In Umbris Potestas Est
"I wish my experiences with Sith had been more like your own." He gave a grim smile. "I was essentially possessed, forced by the spirit that had infiltrated my body into wantonly attempting to corrupt and slaughter everyone I had ever grown up with."

He shuddered a bit, remembering back. "You have no idea how much it hurts to know that you'll kill the only person you ever cared about - and it's not even that you want to do so."

He gave a sigh, holding the fuzzy blanket a bit tighter as he looked back at Versateya. "Do you ever have any massive regrets in your life?"

[member="Darrick Lancaster"]

Sorvae Sunfell

S
"Regrets? Maybe killing these few people... But in all seriousness, I don't regret things, not after such a long time," Versateya noted. Really, she didn't believe in regretting things like that. And when you've lived for hundreds of years, there is really no point of worrying about the small things you have done in your life.

"I've learned not to worry. I live my life, do what I want, and in return -- regret nothing."

Now she was the one who sounded like a simple person. But in fact, she really did things she wanted. Just... she had decided to do these simple things as hardly and complexly as possible.

[ [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] ]

In Umbris Potestas Est
"Seems like fun, all things considered." He shrugged. "Any other questions, Miss Lancaster?" He was running out of things to talk about, admittedly - perhaps another question would be best. Who knew how it would turn out?

Well, that was the question of the hour, anyways.

[member="Darrick Lancaster"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom