Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting With a Witch

Vakim Alder

V
Travel was quite hard without owning a ship, but Vakim had found a way and started to take a few outings to various planets. His most recent one was to Dathomir. A remote, but well known planet that he had been curious of for a while, having heard and read stories about the night sisters, and their magic.

As his ship set down, and he departed, he was immediately hit by a confusing rush of feelings. It was much hotter than he had anticipated, and had definitely over dressed for. The land scanning was also different t how he had imagined, it was far rockier all around him, but perhaps that was simply just that way around where he had landed. Vakim wasn't really sure where to start his exploration of this planet, but one thing that he was sure of was that it was far too hot under his hood and mask.

After having stored these back on the ship, he began his walk down from the rocky peak he had landed on, idly casting his gaze around as he did so. While it seemed inhabitable, he certainly wouldn't be keen to be one of it's inhabitants, which rose another question in his head. Where would he even find people on this planet? It'd probably be a pain to do so, but it would be quite helpful if he could find at least one inhabitant, so he could ask a few questions about the planet. "Anyone around?" He called out, expecting no answer, but it likely wouldn't do much harm for him to call out

Darth Moskvin Darth Moskvin

Call M3 Lttle Sun5h1ne
-by Ghost-
HblKsss.png

Objective:
Gear: Staff of the Damned / Talisman of the Witch / Magical Gems / Bow of Immolation / Hilt
Familiar: Archimedes
Tags: Vakim Alder

My murderous eyes watched the walking corpse intrude unwelcomed upon my planet. I wasn't born on Dathomir, but she adopted me: and it was my duty to protect her from good or ill intentions. I wanted so much to punish this invader: either by ripping him apart in a sadistic honor of holiday, or by simply murdering him and allowing the predators of Dathomir consume the evidence, or...better yet, send Archie to draw him to me in a misguided welcoming!

I
merely observed the perp upon my land, Archie's talons firmly dug into my left shoulder. Why was this....entity here? What was this entity's purpose? Why does he live, have the Nightsister Clans grown weak in my absence?

And....It spoke! How cute he or she or it thought his voice meant anything maximum to my planet. Archie began to grow agitated, and with a small rotting piece of flesh from the hindquarters of a juvenile Rancor, I culled his desire and commanded him to swoop down and stole away any knowledge regarding this interloper. What Archie showed me was a staggering intruder, bred to fill the belly of a Rancor. But maybe...just maybe. Nobody comes to Dathomir without purpose. Most visitors and vacationers die within a day, but this thing was looking for someone or something. I drew Archie back, wondering if this morsal was worthy of my fangs, or fate worse than a simple death. But I was still stargazed by curiosity. I bellowed with a voice that would wake the dead, and there where many dead upon my planet I could raise with a simple hiccup: "In eighty words or less....explain why you are here...less you have come to sacrifice your flesh to my children!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom