Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting Up

"Oh come on Galen, I carried your but all the way up here, the best you can do is not try and murder me." Cale said without opening an eye, a small smirk flashing on his face where @[member="Galen S'hadar"] could see it. "Also, as per Marek's request, I changed the color of your first saber by purging the darkness from it, came out a nice blue, matches the one I gave you." He added.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen ignited the saber, scowling at the blue blade. "I hate it. Change it back." He tossed it back to Cale, as if the jedi could magically change the blade back to blue. Clearly, themisguided clone still didn't know the extremities of the force, and what it was capable of. If Cale could indeed change it back, it would mean he was a student of the dark side, which he obviously was not.

@[member="Cale Gunderson"]

"You hate a lot of things, that isn't one, I can sense your just being hardheaded, sit down Galen, enjoy some inner peace, it helps, trust me." Cale replied, still not once opening his eyes of flinching in the slightest. @[member="Galen S'hadar"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen scowled and sat next to the Jedi, closing his eyes. "Do not simply assume I am light as to are, Jedi. I do not find peace in mediation, only power."

"You can call me Cale, and you'll find whatever you look for, peace, power, happiness, sadness, forgiveness, hate, you'll find any and all of what you want." Cale replied, taking in a deep breath. He enjoyed the garden, it helped him clear his head, and though @[member="Galen S'hadar"] might think differently, Cale had plenty of dark thoughts that needed clearing.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen sighed and closed his eyes, finally giving in. He stayed still for a good five minutes, trying to find this 'peace' the Jedi kept babbling on about. Of course, he found none. Only the boiling rage inside him kept him company.

"Galen, think of something that makes you happy, think about no longer having those visions, even better, imagine the expression on the face of the Sith when they fall into disarray and destruction only to see you and Marek having risen above their self-destructive ideals and became something that truly makes the galaxy a better place." Cale stated, sensing @[member="Galen S'hadar"]'s rage.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Reluctantly, Galen heeded the Jedi's words, and began to meditate in harmony. No visions. That's what he wanted. Taking a deep breath, his mind shot to the latest one, him being crushed by a starfighter. It played over and over in his head until finally, slowly, it stopped. It was as if someone had just hit the rewind button, and the entire image went in reverse until it eventually disappeared from his mind. Once it was gone, he breathed a sigh of relief.

A smirk tugged at the Jedi's mouth as he sensed some peace in the mind of @[member="Galen S'hadar"]. He knew the brother who meditated beside him was a smart individual, one who could sense truth and or deception, meaning he could tell by now, at least hopefully, that Cale was here to help. Cale continued to meditate peacefully alongside Galen.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
(OOC: what do you think of the new sig? :D)

Galen walked outside and looked out at the sunset. So much warmer than his usual surroundings. He already begn to feel his face regaining it's color. Instead of pale, he now looked a light shade of peach. He relished the warmth that flowed through him.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen sighed softly, avoiding Cale's gaze. "I just don't like the feeling. It's tearing my defenses down, one by one. Its... unsettling." He looked down in shame, an emotion he had never felt before.

"Those 'defenses' are acting as walls, not the kind you put around a fortress to protect yourself, but the kind one would put on a prison to keep you chained. Let those defenses crumble." Cale responded, patting @[member="Galen S'hadar"] on the back as he stared out onto the massive cityscape of Coruscant, missing home quite a bit.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
"I wish I could, Cale. It's like-" He grimaced painfully then. tears streaking down his face "Ahhhhhhh...." His eyes changed from deep gold to sky blue, and it looked like a massive burden had just been lifted off of hi shoulders. Slowly, he looked at the jedi. "Im... no expert, what just happened to me?"

"You let the walls come down." Cale responded, patting @[member="Galen S'hadar"] on the back. The man had successfully just thrown out a darkness which had haunted him for all of his life, it was no small feat.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen shook his head softly, blinking as if he was trying to get used to the sunlight. "But I don't understand... How could it have been that easy? That's impossible."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom