Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting Up

So, this was it, he was finally meeting this Galen fellow, Marek's clone, and his brother. He found himself pacing back and forth across the training floor of the Coruscant temple. It wasn't that he was here to train Galen, simply to meet him, and it was hard to miss the training floor.

To pass the time he had his sabers active and was ferociously attacking a dummy. He slashed across it's neck and throat in a single quick motion, spun so the dummy was behind him, flipped the sabers into a reverse grip, and impaled the dummy.

Taking a deep breath he sighed, deactivating the sabers and clipping them to his hip, Cale did his best to calm his mind, and ignore he'd just completely annihilated a training dummy.

@[member="Galen S'hadar"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen walked through the Jedi temple, not sure what to do. He had rejected the constant offers of a set of Jedi robes, instead preferring his usual black and grey. The other Jedi he passed by gave him crude and scornful looks. One Padawan, maybe five years old or so, had started staring, but ran off as soon as he glared at the kid. Finally making his way to the training area, he found the knight they called Cale. According to Marek, he was their brother. Right. "You wanted to see me." It wasn't a question, more like a statement.

@[member="Cale Gunderson"]

"Well, you are my brother, so yes, I wanted to meet you for once." Cale replied to @[member="Galen S'hadar"] with a chuckle, deactivating the sabers and placing them on his hips. Looking over Galen he saw that he indeed was Marek's clone. Less scared both mentally and physically, yes, but still identical. Cale also was similar to his twin, but instead had green eyes, and longer hair, but still was largely the same as Galen and Marek appearance wise.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen scowled when the jedi chuckled. "You jedi are all alike, lighthearted and unguarded. You should take a more focused approach, and maybe so many of your numbers would not be gone." He pulled back his hood. One eye yellow, one blue, it seemed as if the darkness was fighting for dominance. If that was the case, it was clearly winning. "My brother hasn't turned me. I still see the lot of you as weak fools."

"Hopefully time will change that my brother, and while yes I'm lighthearted on most occasion, I am not the norm, and I'm very capable in combat." Cale countered, taking notice of the conflict within Galen, Marek had been the same way, but even his defense crumbled. "If you'd like, I can take you on a mission, show you we aren't all that foolish." Cale added, a smirk forming on his face as he did.

@[member="Galen S'hadar"]

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
On the outside, Galen was visibly fuming with anger. But somehow, there seemed to be two distinct people inhabiting the body. If Cale looked closely and quickly enough, he would be able to see a flash of fear every now and then, or innocence. Two souls stuck in one body, both fighting to break free. One burned with the fire of a thousand suns, while the other simply screamed one word. "HELP!" After a brief moment of silence, Galen ignited his lightsaber and threw his cloak to the ground. "Prove to me you really mean business, and we shall talk.

"Figured you'd say that, just like our brother." Cale chuckled, drawing both his sabers but igniting only one. He instead tossed it to @[member="Galen S'hadar"] with a smirk. "Marek gave you one, only feels right that I do too." He stated, taking up a Dejm So stance with both hand wrapped around the hilt of the saber and sinking his hips. Now all he could do was sit and wait. Looking into Galen's eyes Cale saw the conflict, the eyes of his brother, in the blue he saw hope and the goodness that he knew resided in both his brothers, and in the yellow he saw not something that he hated, but something he couldn't help but feel sorry for. He knew Marek's story, he knew what happened to him after the two of them were hurled into the streets by a deranged woman which gave birth to them.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen charged at Cale, catching the second lightsaber and swinging both at his opponent. In a flurry of anger and presicion, he fell upon the Jedi like a rabid dog. He didn't care for his "brother's" well being, and only sought to put him in his place.

Anger gave @[member="Galen S'hadar"] strength, he'd give him that. Blocking the strike and locking blades above Cale's head, he thought quickly, shooting his foot behind Galen's and jerking it back as he lowered his shoulder and rammed it into Galen full force. Cale wasn't going to go easy on his brother.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Cale's sudden movement caught Galen off guard, and he fell on his back, both lightsabers scattering to the side. Getting up slowly, a renewed fire burned in his eyes. His hands began to spark with electricity. Bringing his arms up, he let loose a torret of lightning fly from his fingertips.

Reacting at an equal rate, he shot up his arms and began absorbing the lightning with his saber. He was forced to back away as @[member="Galen S'hadar"] continued to assault him with a furious storm of lightning energy. He'd give Galen credit, he was strong.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
His face fixed in a scowl of rage, Galen continued to press on until the Jedi was backed aginst a wall. "You see? You're nothing. The Jedi have nothing to teach me."

Cale smirked as he dug in his heels and stepped forwards, redirecting all of @[member="Galen S'hadar"]'s lightning back onto him. "We have that, for starters." He remarked smugly as his brother continued to shock himself.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
The pain only drove the clone to push harder. Grimacing, he shouted out in agony as more lightning flowed from him, directing a more direct stream of energy to the Jedi. "AHH! You will not overpower me!" The lightning turned a soft shade of purple, and moved faster between his fingers.

"No, you'll do that yourself." Cale responded, still redirecting the lightning with an emotionless demeanor, slowly pushing closer to @[member="Galen S'hadar"]. Of course the emotionless was a mask, every ounce of pain he causer Galen, he felt himself. Why couldn't he just make this easy?

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
As Cale moved closer, Galen's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates. The Jedi was actually resisting him! He had to think of something else. If not, he'd be fried. He couldn't hold on for much longer...

Reaching Galen, Cale freed one hand and force pushed Galen's arms up, moving the lightning away. Taking the opportunity, Cale jumped onto @[member="Galen S'hadar"] and pinned him, holding his arms down so he'd avoid getting shocked. "Listen to me Galen, calm down, make yourself at peace, trust me, both Marek and I learned that when you are calm, you see clearly, and taking down your foe is that much easier." Cale instructed.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
In response, Galen snarled at the jedi and struggled to break free of his bonds. "Let me GO!" He continued to struggle for another minute until his energy ran dry. Gasping for air, he sighed softly and fell unconscious. As he slept, a nightmare came to him. Yet another vision of the dark side...

@[member="Galen S'hadar"] would awaken in the temple gardens, laying in a hammock, beside him on a pedestal was both his lightsabers, the one from Cale, and the one from Marek. Across from him, meditating was Cale, eyes closed and completely at peace with the world around him.

Marek Sh'adar

Searching for peace
Galen woke up with a serious migraine, and clutched his head. Trying to get a bearing on his surroundings, he noticed the jedi, the one who claimed to be his brother, meditating a few feet away. Stealthily, he grabbed a lightsaber and made his way over, attempting to maim him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom