Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting of the bosses

Gos Hutta
SWE118531GrandCouncilChamber.jpg

Sempra watched around the assembled. High profile hutts of the hutt council were present to listen in and give the necessary stamp of approval for Sempra to continue his plan.
There was not much to argue about though, most hutts in the cartel had agreed to that a shift in lieutenants was necessary in order to move forward and there topics that needed to be adressed.
If nothing was done certain operations would likely stagnate. Stagnation is bad for business and thus a solution to refuel the ranks was an expected move from the Supreme Mogul.

Sempra noticed the silent agreement and nodded to himself before he turned his attention to the two men on front of him.

"Welcome dear colleagues to this meeting of the bosses." he began with his deep dry voice.

"It is time the council of hutts recognized your efforts to further our cause and for that I have given you the great honor to stand here on this day gentlemen." he grinned at the men, whom he knew very well. They were cunning and sharp people that in fact already were recognized as pillar-stones of Sempras criminal empire.
Sempra had however recently taken more subtle role and that had surprised many of his underlings.

There was a time to brutaly force once will upon the galaxy and there was a time to use less obvious ways.

"Gentlemen, the Cartel reward its followers at all times as you know," he chuckled, "But I now present you to the council so that all will know that you are my right and left arm, representing the cartel at all times."

"With recent galactic events in mind we have together steered our operations to avoid our markets to be too restricted to hutt space and for it we see great opportunities to make even further credits to fill our coffers."

"Most recently a myriad of smugglers has assisted us in mapping unknown hyperspace routes. A project that will give our smugglers superior shipment possibilities within and beyond hutt space."

"While Captain [member="Cadan Tazi"] has focused on that project Mr [member="Thraxis"] has kept a keen eye on the movement of other... shady movements in the galaxy."

"The council wishes to hear on your progress and your discoveries gentlemen."

Sempra folded his small arms across his belly. He knew that few of the hutts would oppose him, yet the time he stopped expanding business opportunities or showed that he was loosing control over hutt markets was the time his role as Supreme Mopgul would be questioned. This was simply put one necessary piece of the political game to allow him to continue hold the hutt cartel under his thumb.

Large reptilian eyes slowly turned their attention to [member="Thraxis"] and [member="Cadan Tazi"] - eager to learn if there was any truth in Sempra's claims.

Thraxis had readied a slither of paper in his hand, though blank he had already written down some mental notes. His hands cracked against one another, a deep breath being taken before he pulled out a party popper, letting it go above his head to try and lighten the tense situation, small colored paper slowly landing on him as his hand patted them off.

"Ahem." he said as he looked around, taking in the various Hutts that had gathered, there eyes leering against him as he cracked his neck, "From what I have gathered, Lady Kay, our great rival has left the Galactic Republic... well. More so removed due to an incident with Force stuffe. I dunno." he took another pause again reaching into his trenchcoat, pulling out a small vial of booze as a single bead of sweat rolled down his furrowed brow.

"However. That has only exacerbated the problem. The GR funded her minimally and now has joined with Justice Shipping. A group who will only fund her more so." he took a brief pause as he looked towards Cadan, his lips moving to spell out how screwed he is. "However. I was offered a position in their ranks which will allow me to properly monitor the situation. From what I have gathered she is considered a Step-Sister to their leader. James Justice." he paused once again throwing away the only scrap of paper he had.

"Second Note. Do not get a bounty by James or his colleagues. An upstart Hutt by the name of Neroba made the poor decision of putting a bounty on Lady Kay. The countered with a ludicrous sum including Krayt Dragon pearls, crates of either Phirik or Cortosis." he paused as he brought a finger to the skull as he tried to remember what else, "As well as a custom ship to their specifications."

"Third Note, I encountered recently a Hutt known by the name of Neroba. I left on bad terms though I do believe that if you were to contact them you could make a better impression. Maybe one where a lunatic doesn't start to stir crap." it had been a long time since he had any contact with Neroba, though the way the Hutt presented himself was an impressive manner.

"Other then that. I have made note to record the members of the Cartel past the rank of Enforcer. Sareen Zar I have seen little of and doubt he is still alive." he took a deep breath, this would be a long list. "Ka-Aver I have seen around occasionally, sometimes we would go drinking. Nyx has likely done what she always does. Do her own thing. Ashalah Ky told me something about people hunting her for no real reason." he paused again, looking to one of the Gammoreans and giving a quick nod, hoping he would understand he needed a chair.

"Kaster Sane I never really knew much about, Vinskk... well from what I know he perched himself on your Chair Supreme Mogul and imagine that was meet with his demise. Cadan Tazi." he paused ash is arm motioned towards him, "From what I knew needed a break though he can defend himself in that regard. Flannigan has likewise gone on a break though he said something along the lines 'of screw working I have money'. His words not mine." he paused once again, looking at the Hutts as they seemed to be displeased by what he has said.

"That leaves Xander and Lysle. Both of which I do believe left." he said as he looked around, taking a deep sigh as he saw the Gammorean bring in a chair, it was a good thing it knew what he needed. He landed himself in his seat, as one last drop of information came to mind, "And for a final note, the combined bounty of Xander and Vinskk on Madam Kay has been claimed. By Ghroua the Shark and Julian Valentine. Both of Vinskk and Xander were absent so I had to pay." he took one last final breath as what could be the nail on his coffin was said. "Though I had to let her free. Being with Justice Shipping I can not risk torturing her. Or anyone associated with them unfortunately." he said as his head fell back, ignoring any stares the gathered Hutts might have.
[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

Sempra had called Cadan to deliver and small presentation to the Hutt Cartel, although when he had received the request Cadan had already consumed a large quantity of giggledust and simply laughed the matter aside to worry about later. Now here he stood, with nothing prepared and about to deliver something that could potentially make or break his future with the Cartel.

Cadan waited for Thraxis to do his presentations, giving himself a little more time to do prepare. "Gentlemen. It won't no break as Thraxis puts it. I 'ad taken some time off to practice with urgh, spice makin'." Cadan began as he steped forward looking towards each of the Hutt council members.

"As me Lord Sempra 'as said, I 'ave been lookin' into way in which we can find new hyperspace lane so we can get into Republic, Sith, Alliance, Techno or another of those pesky peoples areas. These lanes will 'elp us expand who and where we sell our products whether they be spice, weapons, armour, creature, slaves." Cadan looked around once again, not sure if what he said had pleased those around him.

"As of right now, I've got me best navigator planning and to get a hyperspace lane for only us to get from Hutt into anyone of the other bastards territories." Cadan licked his dry lips, and decided to bow and take a step back. This was really all he thought he could say for now.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Thraxis"]

Applause, slow and mocking, sounded from a relatively dim corner of the meeting chamber. The click of heels resonated through the room as the Zabrak warrior woman started to walk toward the two "bosses" that had just given their relatively dismal presentations to the Hutt council. She didn't particularly belong in this meeting, being little more than a business associate to The Cartel, but then again she didn't much care either. Sempra had never turned away beautiful women to her knowledge and she doubted he would start doing so today.

"Well gentlemen, that was confidence inspiring." She said as she stepped into the main portion of the room. She was dressed surprising formal, portraying her "business facade" as she liked to call it. In truth she had been spending more time with sister-in-law's organization, and had found their "regal" approach to criminality suited her tastes impeccably. The change of attire had a certain classy and upright appeal to it that only served to inflate Zenva's already considerable ego.

Zenva clapped her hands one last time as she came to a stop in the middle of the chamber. She promptly ignored the two under-bosses, her gaze settling on the only truly important figure in the room, the Grand Mogul. "My lord Sempra." She said, his name rolled from her lips sweet as honey, as she bowed her head marginally. It was the closest she had ever or would ever get to humbling herself before the behemoth Hutt. "I am honored to once more having the privilege of gazing upon your glorious visage. I, for one, have truly been grieved by your absence, my lord."

She turned slightly, eying Cadan and Thraxis for a moment, if only to gauge their reaction to her intrusion. Her focus returned to Sempra a moment later. "While some have been busy idling away their time, I have been somewhat occupied readying new equipment and weapons of war that I believe The Cartel will be able to put to good use here and now. If, of course, my lord Sempra wishes to see what I have built for him?" Again she bowed her head slightly to the Hutt, a seductress' smile curling her plush lips.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"]

Sempra leaned back and yawned as the two lieutenants described their recent events. It was after all beneath him to appear to interested in pretty much anything.

"So as you can see our operations are expanding...." he added to the council members listening.

"With that I move for a decision regarding Nar..." he was interupted by the newcomer entering.

His huge reptilian eyes trailed the new beauty. She always teased his appetite this one.

"Miss Vrotoa," he chuckled. "I dont remember inviting you." he joked and made a mental note to throw the doormen to his pet once this meeting was over.

"But since you are here, why dont you propose what you had in mind, hum?"

@Thraxis @Cadan Tazi [member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Thraxis turned to see the Zarbrak dissipate from the shadows, making her presence known with her specialty. A sarcastic wit. He looked towards Cadan, shrugging her off until he looked to Sempra, his attention almost seeming to flare as he saw the women approach. He felt an almost sour taste writhe in his gullet as he realized how little the Hutts seemed to really care. A factor that Irked Thraxis as he turned to Cadan, deciding that if disrespect was to lay waste to what he thought would be an important audience.

He turned to Cadan, a displeased look spreading across his face as he pulled out some cash and flashed it to Cadan, "Hey. Wanna go get a drink." he whispered as he leaned in, looking towards Sempra and closing his eyes slowly, from all the years he spent around them he picked up on some subtle hints. Such as how it is the equivalent of the Sarcastic Eyebrow. All the while he flipped the bird to one of the Hutts on the table. You don't back down to a Hutt. You flaunt your power over the weak and those you will challenge.
[member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]
[member="Zenva Vrotoa"]

Zenva laughed, sweet and cold, before she nodded to the mammoth Hutt. "I live to serve, my lord Sempra." She flashed the Hutt another generous smile before she turned to beckon toward the corner from which she had emerged. An unusual droid stepped into the light and moved to stand beside the Matron. It stood somewhat taller than the leggy Zabrak, somewhere near two meters in height, and came armed with a rifle that would serve as it's primary weapon once the droid went into full scale production.

The Zabrak turned her smile back to the Grand Mogul, "This, my lord Sempra, is the first fully operational unit of Blood Hunter's Machinations light combat droid series." She listed a few virtues of the droid quickly, from a multitude of sensory devices to the adaptive weapons and tactics programming. "These are ready to go into production, my lord Sempra. As it stands however, my facilities cannot produce these in the quantities I wish to offer The Cartel. If you were willing to provide me with some financial assistance, my lord, I would be able to expand their production areas. In turn providing The Cartel with a greater number of soldiers at a much more rapid pace."

The Zabrak paused to pull a small hologram projector from the pocket of her coat. "Of course, I have a few other new toys I wish to offer you, my Lord." Again her smiled in a far more than inviting manner as she held the hologram projector aloft.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"] [member="Thraxis"]

Cadan rolled his red, beady eyes as the Zenva entered the room. "Well if it ain't Flannigan's old missus." Cadan had a few flashbacks to when Flanngian once ruled the Jackals, but now he was on his LOA. Cadan stepped back a little letting Zenva take the center stage.

Cadan stood with Thraxis, his hand on his DL-18. " 'Ow 'bout we wait a bit, I never trust red people." Cadan whispered to Thraxis.

As the droid entered the room, Cadan's eyes flicked to Sempra hoping for the order to shoot the droid although he knew no such order would come. The thought crossed Cadan's mind that perhaps just maybe, Zenva's presentation might just be a little better than his and Thraxis'.

[member="Zenva Vrotoa"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom