Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting of Historical Wealth

Matriarch of Santhe Family

BDXibG9BWgmKq5zrzJay63KQW78SVqoCsU1sDpBWUBZYKRb4P8DgsZarIerNQUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

Objective: Vet a potential ally
Tag: Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

B2GBEdQdrIqFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Vyllia was very surprised to have the name Alicia Drey come to her attention. There was a request to meet with Santhe-Sienar, from a woman claiming this name. Vyllia as always took the name to her trusted assistant to do the necessary research. The name came up in relation to several now defunct companies. From everything that Vyllia was given there had been a gap of some time since the last time that Drey had made a splash in the business of the galaxy. Vyllia’s cautious mind wondered why now of all times and Lianna, the Empire of the Lost, of all places.

One of the companies had been Imperial Arms Incorporated in the 840s. Before Vyllia was even alive. She double checked the information. Triple checked in fact and wondered who this woman that she had given access to her offices really was. Was this woman a feeble old crone trying to grab desperately at old glory? Did she have some grudge against anyone calling themselves an Empire? It was very disconcerting to the matriarch of the Santhe family. That was why she was the one who ended up taking the meeting personally. Firstly, because she wasn’t going to trust some cousin who worked on the technical side of things to root out this stranger’s plans. And if Alicia Drey from long ago was able to outsmart Vyllia she would assume that would have happened to anyone.

”Ms. Santhe. Your guest has arrived,” one of the assistants from this floor of the offices stepped into the small meeting room and advised.

”Very good. See Ms. Drey in.”

The assistant nodded and went to retrieve the guest. Vyllia’s eyes went back to her data pad. She didn’t know what would enter the meeting room so she didn’t want the strength of her first words cut by some surprise that was sprung on her by the mystery contact. Vyllia heard the door slide open and two sets of footsteps enter. She took one last look at the data in front of her as she heard the steps of her assistant leaving. ”Please sit down Ms. Drey. Your résumé is impressive, or is it a biography at this point? Been a long time since your name has been bandied around the business world. I’m curious how it is that you came across the Santhe name and what it is that you think we can do for each other.” After making a semi-gruff greeting Vyllia lifted her eyes from the datapad to watch her guest enter the room and take the offered seat.

Rule of Two.

Objective: Begin influencing the affairs of the Empire of the Lost.
Tag: Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe

XxRgpQX.png

Public transport had been her chosen method of transportation. As a wide array of aliens- ranging from a wide array of systems across the Galaxy- went about their day a lone Human had sat in the backdrop as the ship traversed the black ink canvas of the void between worlds enroute to the Lianna system. Darth Ayra's only company for the trip had been that of a datapad she had procured from the NSO prior to her journey into Imperial space.

Uploaded too it were all the files the Sith had saved between the various rise and falls of Empires since the era of Chaos had begun. The Santhe Corporation, sometimes colloquially known as Santhe-Sienar, was one of the richest and oldest organisations in the Galaxy. In the 830s it had made it's money and came back to prominence following the catastrophic Four-Hundred Year Darkness by supplying arms, weapons, ammunition, ships and other technologies to a burdening Sith Empire. When that Empire collapsed, later leading to the formation of the One Sith, Lianna and Santhe had come to do business with the Tion Hegemony, proving an instrumental member in the formation of the Tion Trade Cluster.

As the Lianna system traded places from the Sith to the Silver Jedi and then back to the Sith under the despot rule of Darth Carnifex Santhe had continued to retain both it's wealth, influence and position on the planet. Although the politics of the day may change, brought on by the varying wars that defined each decade, the Santhe family had maintained their grip despite the fact that they had operated in what were clearly difficult times.

It was impressive given the fact that Ayra had an understanding of how the Jedi or Sith think. There were various arguments that can have been pursued by both sides when each came into power and dominion of Lianna itself. For the Sith there were reasons to supplant and replace the Santhe with someone who else. Perhaps the corporation could have continued in the Santhe name only, or rebranded, or absorbed in some other entity that would be more malleable to the Sith cause.

For the Jedi there were the usual arguments associated with long wars. After all, it was Santhe technology- ranging from weapons to ships- that had been the backbone of the Imperial war machine. Ayra had been there as the Galactic Republic fell to the onslaught of the One Sith in the 840s. She could imagine the persecution that could have been chased by the Jedi when Lianna came under the stewardship of the Silver Jedi, and yet the Santhe persisted, retaining autonomy in it's dealings and operations despite the change in government.

Then there was Carnifex. Ayra had known the man all those years ago. He was cunning, and ruthless. When Lianna once again fell into the clutches of the Sith Empire, this time under his rule, the Santhe were not supplanted, persecuted or replaced unlike the Tion Hegemony, which had been absorbed into Carnifex's rule. It was clear to Darth Ayra that the corporation had a long history of being able to navigate, adapt and some ways survive in arduous times. Yet it had prospered through the times while other corporations fell off. There was a time when Subach-Innes, later rebranded to Emeritus Industries, was a competitor to the Santhe Corp. Both companies had operated in both Sith Empire's that had ruled over Lianna back in the day. But where Emeritus was no-more Santhe continued as an ever present bastion through turbulent times.

This history revealed to Ayra that this was an organisation that would not be easy to supplant. Like those who had come before her, seeking to use the Santhe to fit their own agenda, Ayra would have to be more subtle in her approach. Although the people may have changed over seven long decades since the Santhe Corporation emerged from the catastrophic days of the Gulag Plague it still maintained strength, dignity and respect. Ayra saw no reason why this would be any different now even if the days of the Sith Empire, Tion Hegemony and Silver Jedi were long gone.

I will have to be as honest as I can with these people. They will have the advantage when it comes to information, contacts, influence. This is why I will need to convince whoever runs the Corporation now to my side. Make myself useful to them so that they can be useful to me. I will choose my words carefully. They will not be easily intimidated nor eradicated. It would be better for me if I could infiltrate them and there begin using them.

~

Led into the office by one of Vyllia's assistants Alicia listened intently to the woman's greeting as she took her seat directly across from her desk. Lifting one leg to fold itself over the other, and relaxing into the chair with a certain graceful pose, Alicia met Vyllia's gaze with her own and responded in a polite tone.

"Thank you for meeting with me, Ms. Santhe. Although this is my first time stepping foot in the Santhe Corporation I am a long time admirer, and one time competitor to your institution." Allowing a momentary pause to elapse Alicia then continued to speak. "I assume it would be the former given the fact I never had a biography made." Smiling she moved on to address Vyllia's other questions. "Santhe-Sienar have been well known to me for most of my life. There was a time where I was once a competitor to your organisation in the making and distribution of weapon technologies that came in use to the Imperial war machine. Whereas Emeritus has been left behind Santhe-Sienar continues and your continuity makes you uniquely placed in assisting me in the recovery of some lost assets."

"Back in the 840s I came into ownership of a subsidiary called Imperial Arms Incorporated, then located on Anaxes. When the Imperial Remnant fell in the Core and relocated to the Outer Rim Territories many assets that were left behind came into my control. I hosted a sale of those assets which contributed to my amassed wealth. However, this was a long time ago, and now things have changed. Namely, I have lost the contacts that were holding onto my credits."

"As I understand it Santhe-Sienar are now in business with this Empire of the Lost. Perhaps you could be of assistance in helping me claim my reparations? I have returned to Imperial space to claim what is mine, and I believe Santhe-Sienar would be helpful in my cause."

Last edited:

BDXibG9BWgmKq5zrzJay63KQW78SVqoCsU1sDpBWUBZYKRb4P8DgsZarIerNQUAAAAASUVORK5CYII.png

B2GBEdQdrIqFAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

Vyllia was surprised not to see a wrinkled old woman enter and sit at the table. The Santhe matriarch waved off her assistant and listened carefully to her visitor. Vyllia smiled at being thanked for hosting the meeting. How could she in good conscience not take the meeting? Alicia Drey had been a heavy lifter in galactic economics. To be able to have her name in her holodex would be a coup, even if just as a consultant of what might come next. Vyllia had to be a believer that the Empire of the Lost would not follow the same path as the other Empires of the galaxy, but she was still one that believed that in order to move forward you need to be aware of what was behind you.

The opening was quite bland and expected. Flattery over how Santhe Sienar had been able to survive over time. Though to be honest, the company Vyllia sat at the head of was not the same as the one Ms. Drey had competed against back in the day. The Santhe family and their companies survived because they adapted. They were never all in on anyone except for themselves, so as governments rose and fell, the Santhe survived. ”There are no further onlookers. We can drop formalities if you wish and call me Vyllia. So you say your biography has not been commissioned. As you have been inactive for quite a while, I’m assuming that you’re looking to return to former glories. I am sure that the Santhe family can help in tracking down what you have lost over the years.”

Vyllia returned to listening as she got a bit of a history lesson from her visitor. She of course knew of the existence and dissolution of Imperial Arms Incorporated, but she didn’t know what had happened to the wealth it had provided and who collected said wealth. Vyllia smirked at the story of Drey. She wondered if she could be so bold as to try to claim the leftovers of her company instead of adapting to a new set of rules as had always been the Santhe way of things. One thing was for sure, Vyllia would never lose contact with whoever held onto her credits. Though something told her there was something less than normal about Alicia Drey and her absence from the galaxy. ”Well, my family’s focus has been mostly here in the Outer Rim and Allied Tion Sector specifically, but you can’t claim to be a part of the business elite without knowing someone in all corners of the galaxy, and especially the core. As I said. I think that I can be of help to you.”

Vyllia sighed at the mention of the Empire of the Lost. She was certainly in business with them, but that was more a result of the Empire claiming Lianna as its capital than some sort of political or even business advantage for Santhe to be taking. ”I have access to Imperial assets as well as our own corporate data that has been kept independent of the Empire. We have been contracted for many things by the Empire, but don’t think we are an Imperial entity. We have a certain degree of freedom, which I think you will find beneficial in your search. So how are we to cement this new partnership…Oh and what is it that Santhe Sienar stands to profit in this relationship?”

Tags: Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe Casteban Mecetti Casteban Mecetti

Ayra listened as Vyllia explained that Santhe-Sienar had gone under changes to adapt to the political changes that had transpired on Lianna over the decades. That the company, while contracted by the Empire on many occasions, and due to Lianna being it's Capital meant that, of course, Santhe-Sienar were affiliated to the Empire of the Lost by way of these facts rather than any true patriotic aspirations to serve Imperialism. Ayra found that interesting, but made no comment about it. As Vyllia finished talking, and as her last question hung in the air, Ayra replied:

"My time working on Chandrila ended a long time ago. I will never say never when it comes to the agricultural market. There is always room for good business. But I have no plans to return to Chandrila at this time. I liquidated Imperial Arms Incorporated and closed the company a long time ago. As for Emeritus Industries I decided to leave following the death of a close friend. I did not want to continue working for the company after they passed."

Ayra pulled out a pack of cigarettes as she spoke. "I would appreciate Santhe-Sienar helping me recover lost accounts. The financial institutions have changed during my retirement, and I have lost all my contacts on Mygeeto. Most of my wealth were stored in accounts handled by the InterGalactic Banking Clan. My contact was a Muun called Serj Sularis. If he is still alive then he would be my best hope of recovering my accounts and setting myself back up to engage in commerce."

As Vyllia's question hung in the air Ayra placed the cigarettes on her desk momentarily to free both her hands. Taking out a datapad from her tunic Ayra handed the device over for Vyllia to read and inspect. "Santhe-Sienar can benefit greatly from entering a partnership with me. When my assets are recovered, hopefully with your help, Vyllia, I would be more than happy to buy stock and invest in Santhe-Sienar. My portfolio for setting up contacts, trade and acquisition of assets for the company are all backed up during my time in Emeritus Industries. I know business when it comes to the manufacture and distribution of weapon grade ships, support craft, vehicles, ammunition and equipment that enter the military complex."

"Please take the time to read my portfolio and the proposal I have drafted for Santhe-Sienar. In the meantime may I smoke?"

On the datapad Ayra had just passed over to Vyllia was a portfolio of products that she had developed for Chandrila DataTech, Chandrila Group and Emeritus Industries. Schematics, designs and rights for each item were listed. (For DataTech and Group please click my profile, and read my Factory submissions. For Emeritus Industries please use this link)

Beneath the portfolio Ayra had also prepared a proposal for Santhe-Sienar. It reads as follows:

"To Ms. Vyllia Santhe,

Mecetti Nationalized Industries manufacturing rights with Santhe-Sienar.

House Mecetti writes to Ms. Vyllia Santhe of Santhe-Sienar to propose a business opportunity. Mecetti Nationalized Industries will lease to Santhe-Sienar it's designs for the new
Singularity-class Battle Cruiser, AC-100 Ark Class Colony Ship, and Obscurer-class Star Destroyer. Taking a mere 3% of the profits for every asset built and sold by Santhe-Sienar, House Mecetti has negotiated with the Empire a contract that will see our ships enter the Imperial navy with your help.

Due to concerns made on behalf of the Empire, due to Obulette's membership of the Galactic Alliance, scrutiny from the Jedi Order, piracy that takes place in the Tapani Sector, and the politics at play, Mecetti Nationalized Industries is not in a fit position to handle the manufacture of new ships to be put into service for the Empire. However, with Santhe-Sienar being based on the Empire's Capital of Lianna, your corporation is in the right place to handle the manufacture of our vessels.

If our proposal is accepted by Santhe-Sienar, House Mecetti will agree to lease it's designs and rights to these three vessels so that the Empire of the Lost can see a new line of battle cruiser and star destroyer enter the ranks of it's navy. Our new colony ship has the capability to transport an entire city to a brand new world that would give the Empire the means to expand it's borders efficiently. Our Ark-class can also be used as a troop carrier, transport and if necessary can be utilized in emergency evacuation should a star system fall under attack.

Alicia Drey has agreed to act as an intermediator on behalf of Mecetti Nationalized Industries and has been given our permission to negotiate with Santhe-Sienar on our behalf. For any further inquiries into our proposal, or any questions that you may have, please direct them to Ms. Drey.

We look forward to our future business relations with Santhe-Sienar.

Yours sincerely,
Casteban Mecetti."

Casteban had not written the proposal. It was Ayra had wrote the proposal before attending the meeting with Vyllia. But neither of them needed to know that.

Santhe-Header-removebg-preview.png

Empire-Divider-removebg-preview.png

Drey denied looking to return to Chandrilla. That was not that big of a surprise, though Vyllia was pretty certain that the woman was after more than just access to her lost fortune. What that was didn't matter as long as the price paid for reconnecting Alicia with those credits was worth the effort to Santhe. The mention of Mygeeto was something that Vyllia put in her memory banks, but wouldn’t do her any good. The Banking Clan worked on that planet, but Vyllia wasn’t aware of any of her own contacts that had influence there. In the Banking Clan itself however, the Santhe family had many contacts. You can’t do galactic business without working with the clan in some manner or another. ”I will reach out to my Banking Clan contacts and see if this, Serj Sularis, is still doing business. If not I have some very talented accountants who can begin to unravel what has happened to your accounts.” It was a statement of assets available, not an offer to actually share what Vyllia learned. That would wait until the payoff was disclosed.

Ms. Drey knew how to hit up buzzwords, and Vyllia was certainly intrigued in what half a century old Core planet tactics might bring to Santhe-Sienar. But the promise of support to the company wasn’t going to be enough for Vyllia to authorize the time and effort to her assets to find Alicia’s accounts. The decision would be made by whatever was held in the data pad that was passed along. ”The air scrubbers are very efficient and I will be deeply invested in looking over this proposal. I probably won’t even notice the smoke…so go right ahead.”

The designs and data that were shared from Alicia Drey’s past were beyond Vyllia’s knowledge. She was a negotiator, the face of the business. The day to day fell to her cousins and those that had been trained for such a thing. Vyllia could tell that a lot was being proposed to be shared or given to Santhe-Sienar. They would be valuable, even if they weren’t ready for immediate manufacturing. ”Interesting,” Vyllia whispered before she saw the next part of the proposal.

Vyllia was very surprised to see the name Mecetti attached to Drey. Publicly the family had distanced itself from Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti , who came to the Empire as a result. Vyllia had met the young Lord recently. Her heart skipped a beat as she remembered the dance and that there was a pending dinner date in the near future. She wondered if Maldor was aware of this proposal. It seemed odd that his father would not use him as an agent in securing an agreement with Santhe-Sienar, though having contingencies was always smart and a possible explanation here. Vyllia would test Maldor on this later. The bottom line was the ships that were being made available were new and would be a windfall for her family, and the terms were almost too good to believe.

”This is a very pleasing offer Ms. Drey,” Vyllia hummed gleefully. ”I shall put my people into motion. I believe we have an agreement. These are my copies of the proposal?” Vyllia asked. She wouldn’t relinquish them without receiving copies, agreement without proof was useless. ”Also, I have recently met the son of Casteban Mecetti. Should Maldor be sheltered from this proposal? I know that the relationship between father and son may be taxed at this current time. Though I was curious to see they are on the same side of the Empire it seems.”

Tags: Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe

A plume of smoke exhaled from Alicia's nose, and slit of her mouth. The now lit cigarette hung from her left hand as she reclined back in her seat. There was a brief pause in conversation between the two women that lasted for a few minutes as Vyllia read the datapad. Alicia smirked when Santhe muttered 'interesting' to herself while she read the accumulated portfolio she had prepared for the meeting. Taking another drag of her cigarette, Alicia leaned forward in her seat to knock some ash that had accumulated at the end of the stick, before reclining back in the chair and folding one leg over the other.

"I am happy to hear that," Alicia replied when Vyllia conferred that she was pleased with the offer. "Of course. Please keep the datapad. It is a Lenoi. In time, perhaps, we can bring a new range of Lenoi's out. It has been a very long time since they were first circulated into the market."

After another toke on the cigarette, followed by the exhale of smoke, Alicia leaned forward casually to meet Vyllia's question. "Please feel free to be transparent with Maldor. It was he who had set up the original arrangement between the Empire and Mecetti Industries. My proposal to Santhe-Sienar is apart of a new arrangement with Casteban, and if you are pleased with it, I will take it back to our friend on Obulette to finalise the deal. No doubt representatives from one of the Moffs will come to acquire one of these new ships."

"As for Casteban he is a business man. He holds no support for the Empire. Obulette is an Alliance world, far away from the reaches of the Empire. When Maldor was forced into exile from the Alliance, his father inherited the arrangement that his son had negotiated. It wouldn't be good business for him to exit the deal, so with my help he changed it to benefit both sides."

"Now..."
Alicia took one last drag on the cigarette before stubbing it out on one of the ashtrays. As she blew out the smoke, Alicia said: "Let's discuss your fee. Serj Sularis is the first step. He was a minor player on Mygeeto, very low on the pecking order to the Banking Clan. But he was a Muun, so after all this time, it is likely that he is still alive."

Ms. Drey was far from the first to smoke inside one of Vyllia’s luxurious conference rooms. The habit was not something that the Santhe matriarch was in favor of, but in a room such as this it would go unnoticed. Unless of course the purpose was to cloud the view of Ms. Drey and give her a sense of mystery. That feeling was already there for Vyllia without the smoke. A woman who had been missing from the galactic scene for quite some time shows up at the Imperial gates and wishes help in finding her old credits, offering quite a haul in reward for seeing things through.

Alicia acquiesced to Vyllia keeping the data pads with the portfolios and the proposed deals. The Santhe woman gave a curt nod of her head and hummed at the brand name given to the devices. She wasn’t a technophile so the brand didn’t mean a whole lot to her, but it seemed like it was perhaps a source of pride for Ms. Drey. ”I would support your bringing the name back to prominence in any way possible.”

More smoke was followed by another allowance on Ms. Drey’s part. The fact that she wasn’t nearly as covert in these dealings was a bit of a surprise to Vyllia. Vyllia herself was not really the doer of the Santhe family. She was the one out on the red carpets, cutting ribbons and giving the speeches when needed to give a good spin on news. Her cousins would be the ones to ultimately get things done, Alicia must not have known that. A good thing for Vyllia as with this deal her cousins could have made a significant play for power within the family. Being a direct descendant of Valles Santhe was a boon, but somethings would trump that if push came to shove.

”Family business is hard to maintain at times,” Vyllia said with a smile as Alicia gave her permission to share the deal with Maldor. ”Obulette may be an Alliance world, but that doesn’t mean it holds Alliance sympathies. The Empire has been growing quickly. More than a few systems are not particularly happy about that. But their businesses are kept in line by strict and harsh rule of military might. The same is not to be said by the Alliance. Maldor and his father working together to support the Empire wouldn’t be the most outlandish thing I’ve heard coming from an Alliance system.”

In the end the Mecetti deal was an add on to this meeting. Vyllia suspected that if Alicia had not come today the offer would have made it to Santhe-Sienar in another form. What was important was claiming the full alliance between Vyllia and Alicia, and that would mean getting Ms. Drey’s assets back into her hands. ”Muun do make it a habit to hang around longer than they are useful,” Vyllia responded with a nod and a smile. ”My people will have records of your accounts in no time. Is there somehow I should reach you to give you an update? I am quite anxious to show you Santhe-Sienar is worthy of your investment.”

Tags: Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe

Taking one final drag of her cigarette Alicia stubbed it in the ashtray, and made sure to exhale the smoke in the direction of the air scrubbers working above them. Turning her gaze back down to Vyllia, Alicia replied: "Of course. I have made arrangements to move into the Capital later on today, after our meeting has concluded. It is not far from your offices. I believe the building is located in an area called the Danzab Plaza. I shouldn't be too difficult to find when you have tracked down Sularis and my accounts."

"As I said before handing you the proposals that I would love to work with you in Santhe-Sienar. All my contacts from my time before retirement are either retired, or passed away. Working for Santhe-Sienar would allow me to dip my toe back into the pond and learn how to swim again. I think we can do good business together and if all things work out with Casteban Mecetti then that would be our first joint venture."

Standing up from her chair Alicia readjusted her tunic before smiling at Vyllia. "I think our time together today has come to an end. Please have a quote for how much it is going to cost me for Santhe-Sienar's help in regards to my lost accounts, and, naturally, I will be taking a small commission for negotiating the agreement with Mecetti Nationalized Industries once the contracts have been signed. We will, of course, have to arrange a sit down with Casteban at a later date to put all of this into writing and sign it accordingly."

As an afterthought Alicia added on: "You know what? I am meeting with Casteban on board a new ship he has acquired in the Obredaan system. If it wouldn't be too difficult for you to make the journey it would be a great opportunity for Santhe-Sienar. We are opening a Cortosis mine with Salacia Consolidated, and there will be delegates from the Trade Federation, Arceneau Trade Company, and hopefully the Corporate Sector as well. You would be very welcomed to attend this gathering."

The last puff of smoke finally made its way to Vyllia’s nose. She had put up with far worse in order to close a deal, but it was by far not her favorite sensation. A nonchalant wave of the woman’s hand pushed the last remnants of smoke from her face and Vyllia continued to offer a friendly smile as Ms. Drey explained that she was moving her affairs here to Lianna. That was a bit of a shock. One that Vyllia would have been able to hide from most, but Alicia would no doubt feel it in the Force. ”It will be good to have a new friend so close. I’m sure that your presence will be a boon for the Empire.”

While that last part was a true opinion, Vyllia wasn’t as secure that Ms. Drey with her retrieved assets would be good for her or Santhe-Sienar. She wouldn’t go so far as to sabotage the deal that had just been worked out, but Alicia’s close proximity to her own offices would make Vyllia very cautious. The mention of Alicia learning to swim again made Vyllia give a short laugh. ”Thing about swimming. When you’re in the water, what you thought you have forgotten comes back really fast when it’s swim or die. I’m quite sure that you will have no trouble returning to former glories. Though you have chosen a large and growing pool to enter into.”

Joint ventures were a backbone of Santhe-Sienar over the years. They had carved out specialties that were necessary in all manufacturing and perfected them. Every ship in the Imperial fleet might not have the Santhe-Sienar name printed as the manufacturer, but Vyllia and her family had worked very hard to ensure that Santhe-Sienar parts would be included in a vast majority. ”Good business is a collaborative game. Rivals picking at each other's bones leads to failures all around.”

As Alicia announced that the meeting was over Vyllia gave a bit of a low growl. This was her office, her building. But Alicia was the client for the moment. With grudging acceptance Vyllia gave a smile and a nod. ”Yes I believe we have both gotten what we need for now…” Vyllia generally didn’t handle quotes herself, so she was glad that Alicia would accept something sent soon. The declaration that she would take a finder’s fee for connecting Santhe-Sienar with House Mecetti was a bit comical given the dance the Vyllia had shared with Maldor, but a negotiated contract needing no more than a signature was a boon that Vyllia could not deny Alicia was due compensation for. Lastly there was a question of meeting the patriarch of House Mecetti.

”Santhe-Sienar will manage to run without me for a few days. I would be more than happy to add my attendance to see this new mine and what mutual opportunities that might come of it. I will have my accountants quote for their services and have it delivered to you as soon as possible.” Vyllia stood from her chair and nodded to Alicia. ”I am very happy to have made your acquaintance Ms. Drey and look forward to a promising partnership.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom