Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting Madness

Tugoro would remain silent as [member="Darth Vivaldi"] spoke of passionate emotions, love in particular. He could not say that he truly understood what this love felt like, though he came to the conclusion that she had gotten burnt badly because of Yusan and the Republic. The young boy intended to do research on many things, though love had not been at the top of Tugoro's list. Even though the female was being kind to him, the Padawan could not help but become unnerved by her smile and offerings. He did not know what kind of research the lady had been working on, though he had heard much of Sith and their experiments and such. The female's words were plagued with trickery to the boy, even though she was being rather nice to him. It was tempting to use this love as fuel for his own power, for the youth was always looking for ways to increase his strength. Though, the threat of being burnt was something that put him off, making Tugoro feel rather uneasy.

Still staring thoughtfully at the cup, the youth would continue to ponder his situation, debating on unleashing his force prowess on the spot and attempting to make a run for it. If he had the AI pilot his starfighter, Tugoro might just have a chance of escaping without getting shot or cut. Even so, his curiosity got the better of him, prompting him to ask more questions. "What kind of research? How much have you done?" he inquired, looking up from his beverage and at the Sith Knight.

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"It's still in the beginning stages, it's really just an idea for right now. I've been speaking with my old Master about it though," Carliah replied, placing her now empty teacup on the table. She leaned across and rested her hand on Tugoro's knee again. She stopped smiling, instead giving the boy a calm, serious look. She wanted him to know that her next words were serious, and would not be disregarded when it suited her.

"You need not give me an answer now Tugoro, but Widek will always be open to you, provided you do not bring any other Jedi here. If you wish to leave you may, but you can come back any time and should you ever decide to accept my offer I will be here waiting. The opportunity does not end when you leave my palace." Carliah explained, doing her best to show that she meant her words. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Nodding slowly, Tugoro would continue to look at the female attentively, listening to every word she had to say. Still sitting in the comfortable green chair, the youth would begin to lean back, exhaling audibly as she moved on from the research, and to the offer once more. It seemed that [member="Darth Vivaldi"] was willing to talk things out, and this really did put the teen at ease. He didn't have to worry about being surrounded and captured upon denying her offer, which also led him to trust Carliah just a bit more. She had originally been in the Republic, so she was just like him sort of.

"Thank you. I'll definitely consider it," he began, still looking at her eye cloth calmly. He knew that there was much he could probably learn from this woman in the future, though perhaps he could learn now more. "I have time, though. Wouldn't mind staying, hearing more." He concluded, wanting to learn more about whatever the Knight had to say.

Carliah Dakrone

"You keep glancing at the cloth over my face, are you curious about what lies beneath it?" She laughed a bit as she spoke. Even people who knew what Miralukans were still wondered what they looked like without anything covering their empty eye sockets. She reached behind her head and untied the silky sash, pulling it away from her face. Beneath it were nothing but hollow, empty sockets where her eyes would have been. She kept a careful watch on him, waiting to see his reaction. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Rather honestly, the boy would nod his head at her question, having wondered for quite some time as to what laid beneath the many coverings that Miralukans wore. It really wasn't a surprise for Tugoro, seeing as he had expected as much. Looking over the empty eye sockets as [member="Darth Vivaldi"] removed the cloth, the young Padawan would simply shrug, wondering why their people tended to cover up such an insignificant thing. Of course, he wouldn't say that to the Sith lady's face, the teen would simply say, "Interesting. Looks fine to me." He would comment, smiling slightly. The boy tended to be proud of what he had been given in life, and figured that others should be as well. Of course, his life wasn't the greatest, though compared to some he was living the high life.

The boy's facial features would sharpen, as his brow furrowed in response to her apparent keen watch of him. Was he being tested or something? It was so hard to tell. "Where do you see from?" Tugoro would suddenly question, finding it rather relevant.

Carliah Dakrone

"The Force allows me to see my surroundings as clearly are you eyes allow you to see yours, maybe even clearer then that actually." Carliah explained, tying the cloth back around her head. She smiled at his curious gaze. She honestly didn't care if her face was covered or not, but she found that people were a bit calmer when not facing a woman with no eyes. She was still a woman with no eyes of course, but it prevented people from having to see her lack of eyes which for some reason put them at ease, as if it they could pretend their was something beneath the red strip of cloth. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Tugoro had also heard of the Miralukans and their force seeing, though the boy did not completely understand it. It was an interesting concept to the Jedi, for he wondered if it were similar to the force sight ability. "Got pretty good eyesight," the youth would retort playfully, having calmed down quite a bit. Looking down at the tea, Tugoro would lift it to his mouth, taking a quick sip before putting it down. It tasted alright, but the boy was not sure if he liked the beverage. Craning his neck to look at [member="Darth Vivaldi"], Tugoro would continue to speak, questioning her further, "What is it like ruling a planet?"

Carliah Dakrone

"It's a lot of hard work sometimes, but it pays off. The ability to command a military, or an entire planet full of people to do your bidding is quite nice. Of course there are the boring moments where I have to hold court and listen to people's complaints about various things, but aside from that it is a very rewarding experience." The Miralukan replied, trying to convey her thoughts in a manner that made sense. She wondered if the boy before her would be a good ruler. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Tugoro wasn't sure as to why ruling a planet would be hard work, only because he had never done such a thing. Either way, having an entire military or population to do your bidding sounded very unnecessary, and greedy. The Jedi could tell that such a status would be rewarding indeed, though he wondered how many would have to live in poverty and suffering to compensate for one person having such power. Of course, the youth would remain quiet as [member="Darth Vivaldi"] spoke, not wanting to interrupt her with his views and opinions. That could wait until she was done. Tugoro's brow would furrow at her last comment, having not been aware of such a thing. Did she really listen to those that had complaints? A Sith?

"Would there be less complaints with better ruling?" The boy would suggest, recalling some rumors of the Queen's merciless reign. He had heard that she had many killed on the daily, though was apparently trying to lessen the numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom