Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting Madness

It was not everyday that Tugoro traveled into One Sith territory. It was something that the boy did rarely actually, though today seemed to be one of those rare days. The young Jedi would pilot his Aleph superfighter off of the planet Ossus, most likely angering many Jedi and Republic officials. The sleek, Sith designed craft would begin to power up, blasting off into the dark vacuum of space. With the press of a few buttons, and a flick of a switch, the fighter would enter hyperspace, the stars around Tugoro beginning to stretch as it sped up. Through many connections he had within the Republic, Tugoro had heard of the planet Widek, and it's ruler, [member="Carliah Dakrone"]. He had heard much of the planet and it's alleged Sith leader, though rumors did not satisfy the Jedi.

Strangely enough, the boy's ship would pass through Widek's atmosphere with little resistance, it's design most likely being recognized by the spaceport officials. Either that, or he had been expected. A shiver would run up the boy's spine at the thought, as he pushed forward on his flight controls. The Aleph would dip down, gliding across the landscape before powering down, and landing. Reaching up to open the cockpit's hatch, Tugoro would leap from it's depths, landing on the ship's metallic hull. Having touched down on the outskirts of the planet's main city, the young Jedi would examine the large palace that was in the distance, before taking off. Making sure that his ship was secured and safe, the Padawan would leave it in the care of his AI. Surely Papi would be able to protect it from any salvagers.

The youth's form would move as a blur, entering the streets and weaving through the crowds gracefully. Figuring that it would be smart to stay out of sight, Tugoro's legs would bend as he pushed off the ground, his feet tapping against a building's roof before leaving it's surface in another leap. He would probably be spotted by a few people, though hopefully it did not matter. After a few minutes, the Jedi had reached the palace, quickly scaling it's heights in order to stand next to one of it's large windows. Below him was the structure's entrance, which was guarded more heavily on the outside then it was on the inside at the moment. Even so, the young boy could tell that someone was nearby. Slowly and carefully opening the large glass panel, Tugoro's body would slip through and descend towards the palace's floor, his feet impacting with a silky red carpet.

Carliah Dakrone

Walking the Path to Redemption
"It seems someone has strayed to far from home. Tell me little Jedi, what has brought you here?" Carliah called from where she seated on her throne. The throne itself was made from the melted down lightsabers of many Jedi, a gift from her Master. She was clad in her usual red and black dress, the skirt covered in bleeding hearts and butcher's knives. A strip of silky red cloth hid her empty eye sockets from view. She had heard that a ship was entering the space around the planet and had instructed it to be allowed to land. She was curious what had brought it's pilot here and once she sensed the force within him as he entered the hall, with no darkside influence, she had determined it likely that he was a Jedi. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Craning his neck slowly to the side, Tugoro would look over [member="Carliah Dakrone"], examining her as she sat upon the throne. Taking note of the wrappings around her eyes, the young Jedi figured she was probably Miraluken, or whatever they were called. They made interesting opponents, for they could literally see the force that one possessed, and tended to be strong in the force. Knowing that he had put himself in a dangerous situation, the boy would simply remain silent as the Queen spoke, listening to her words carefully. His face could not help but wince in annoyance slightly, finding it irritating that everyone called him little, just because of his size. Looking the female up from head to toe, the Jedi concluded that she was shorter than him, but not by much. Dressed in his casual clothing, Tugoro's brown leather flight jacket would shine in the sun rays that he passed by as he moved.

Following the carpet that led towards the female's throne, Tugoro would stand ten meters away from it, his booted feet planting firmly against the ground. His arms would hang relaxed by his sides, showing no hints of hostility. Through the force, the young Jedi could sense the dark side presence she carried with her, most likely confirming her as the individual he had come looking for. Knowing that she could not see him, the youth would take a moment to peer at her face, noticing that she was not too old, and actually slightly pretty. "You're the queen--" Tugoro would state, surveying the throne room quickly to make sure he wasn't being surrounded. "--And I'm not little." He said begrudgingly, his mind running through the several scenarios that this encounter could evolve into.

Carliah Dakrone

"You are young though," She replied simply as she looked at him. "And please don't assume that because I am a Miraluka I cannot see. I see with the force, I can tell when you're looking at me," she sounded somewhat annoyed as she spoke. She leaned forward rest one arm on her kneed and placing her chin in her hand. "Now tell me what it is that brought you here, young Jedi. I promise you I won't harm you unless you give me a reason to," she told him, giving him an almost motherly smile."I have children of my own you know. I'd never harm a child." [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Well, that was awkward. Shrugging his shoulders at her first comments, Tugoro would keep a calm and controlled demeanor, despite the anger he felt. People always went on about his age, too! The young Jedi frowned inwardly, though his visage kept a smug, relaxed smirk as his lips parted to speak, "Wouldn't mind a warm up, actually," he spoke defiantly, now staring [member="Carliah Dakrone"] directly in her would-be eyes, looking over the red cloth that wrapped around her face. It was true that he wanted to fight, however it was also true that he had come to this land without permission. Thus, he felt obliged to answer her question first, "Wanted to get some answers." He replied, rather blandly.

He really wanted to test out his new abilities, though he also knew that it would be foolish to attack with lethal intent on the planet. Tugoro had come to seek answers for questions he had asked himself, and hoped to stay on this female's good side in order to gain the seemingly simple information.

Carliah Dakrone

"And why should I grant you these answers you're seeking? You're no friend of mine, in fact you have become my enemy just by being a Jedi. I believe I have no reason to do anything for you except possibly grant you a nice little cell in my dungeons," The Queen of Madness commented, giving him a lazy little smile in return. She continued to rest her chin in her palm as she conversed with him.

"And I believe that since you are in fact in the presence of a Queen you should be kneeling before me," she added in an almost uncaring tone. Truth be told she cared not whether he kneeled before her or not, she just wanted the remark to unsettle him. Displeasing a ruler on there own planet was never a good idea. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

It was true, [member="Carliah Dakrone"]'s words were very unsettling. The almost natural hostility that had sprung up between the two was only growing, it would only be a matter of minutes before lightsabers were drawn. Even as that thought passed through his mind, the youth made a mental note of keeping his hands away from his weapons, to show that he truly didn't harbor lethal intent. Tugoro would continue to stare directly into the Queen's eye sockets, at least where they would be as she continued to speak. "Fairly simply answers," the youth began, shrugging lightly, before struggling to keep himself composed as she suggested kneeling before her.

Of course, that would never do. Tugoro would never kneel before another, at least that is what he prided himself on. Though, getting swarmed by hundreds of soldiers wouldn't do either, and so the boy would quietly mutter, "...Your Majesty," finishing his reply in the most civilized way he could muster. Oh, how these Sith angered him! Alas, he would have to endure it if he wanted to know what he sought.

Carliah Dakrone

Carliah smiled and slowly rose from her throne of melted lightsabers. She strode gracefully down the steps leading up to the raised platform the throne rested on and stood before Tugoro. She reached a hand up and place it lightly on his shoulder.

"Calm yourself, Jedi. I mean you no harm. You have interested me. There are not many who would so brazenly travel into Sith territory. Maybe there is something more than answers here that you hope to find? Tell me, do you long for power? For greatness? For other's to tremble as you walk past? I can give you these things if you so desire, but first, I'd like to know your name. There are some who call me the Queen of Madness or simply the Mad Queen, but my true name is Carliah Dakrone. Perhaps you've heard of me? I used to serve the Republic as a bodyguard and secretary to Senator Yusan Fenn. When I was capture the Republic forgot me. I know how it feels to serve a people that do not care for you." Carliah's hostility towards the boy had vanished now. She truly was interested in him and his presence on the planet was rather unusual. Widek was still largely overlooked by most places. She smiled at him again. If he was here he must have some dark desires hidden deep within. The Mad Queen hoped to sway him to her side. She would teach him anything he wanted and help him gain whatever power he desired. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Watching [member="Carliah Dakrone"] intently, Tugoro would slowly take a single step backwards, as he observed the Queen of Madness lift from her throne, and descend the steps that led to his position. The woman wore a seemingly genuine smile, which put the boy at ease somewhat. Even so, he had encountered a lot of crazy ladies, and most of them tended to be pretty. Or was it the other way around? The youth's emerald eyes would glue themselves to the female's hand as it stretched forward, his neck craning to watch as it was placed on his shoulder. Well, at least she hadn't grabbed him by the neck.

Slowly turning to look the woman in her would-be eyes once again, the Jedi would begin to listen, sensing no hostility emanating from her being. While she spoke, the boy could not help but remember tidbits of other speeches he had heard from Sith, however they consisted mostly of Tugoro's brazen behavior. He could not help but nod as she said this, for it sounded about right. Of course, the boy would become more alert and weary as she spoke of power, and greatness. There were two things that Tugoro had sought in his career as a Jedi, one being acknowledgement while the other was power. The teen's thirst for power was something he kept under wraps, however most knew that the Padawan aspired to be great in almost every way possible. The Jedi was about to slap her arm away, though as she spoke her true name he found himself hesitating, struggling to think of where he had heard such a name before.

Yusan Fenn! Of course, one of the only Senators that Tugoro looked up to. The boy obviously didn't know much about the intricacies of the man's story, however he had heard rumors of what caused his apparent insanity. It must have been the disappearance of this woman, there was most likely no other explanation. Tugoro was feeling more uncomfortable than ever, however this was due to the curiosity that was welling up inside of him. It was strange, though it were as if this woman were seeing directly into his mind, for it truly did feel as if the Republic did not care for him. "What happened?" He questioned softly, intent on finding out the details of the Queen's abandonment. Things seemed to be going his way, if it went well he would be getting the answers he sought in no time.

Carliah Dakrone

"I was kidnapped by Darth Vornskr and tortured. The Republic did nothing to stop it. I was pregnant with a Senator's children and they left me to rot in Vornskr's clutches. The Republic condemned a defenseless, pregnant woman to suffer because they were too busy fighting amongst themselves to take notice of anyone else. After a few months Darth Praelior began to take notice of me. She rescued me and began to teach me. The Sith realized my true potential, while the Republic simply abandoned me. The Republic cares for no one. If I were to capture you here and now they would make no move to save you. The Sith will take care of you. We will acknowledge you, grant you power, and help you raise to greatness. We will see to it that your name becomes one of legend. We will value you, unlike the Republic who will simply crush you in its hands, and laugh as you are forgotten like a breath in the wind," Carliah explained, being careful just how much information she revealed to him. She continued to offer him a motherly smile as she spoke. "Will you tell me your name now?" [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Even as the mad woman's hand lay upon his shoulder, Tugoro would avert his attention to her words, listening to them carefully and cautiously. Many names were mentioned, however he could not draw direct ties to them from past events and thus they were useless. The name Darth Praelior did ring a bell for some reason, though. A brief look of sadness washed over the boy, as he felt for the woman and the life she could have possibly led, instead of this dark, twisted one she did now. The boy's head would nod slowly, displaying that he understood what she spoke of, however it would stop as she continued onto the Sith taking care of him. They had tried to take care of him on many occasions, alright. Once more, he was tempted to slap her arm away from him, though found himself not doing so due to his naive and oblivious ways.

Tugoro could relate to being abandoned, for he had been raised by Wookiees on Kashyyyk. He never got a chance to live a normal life, for he had been thrown into the midst of aggressive tribal tendencies, and war. The tutelage he had undergone with the Jedi did much to quell his more instinctive behavior, though he did findd himself losing control here and there, having already tapped into the dark side's power. It's power was incredible, and seemingly endless. The negative feelings within the universe were basically unlimited, so his power could be the same, couldn't it? Turning his head slowly, the boy would look away from the Queen, disturbed by his own thoughts. "Tugoro Taidarious." He told her, still pondering [member="Carliah Dakrone"]'s words.

Carliah Dakrone

"Well Tugoro... I am not like other Sith. I have children, I am a mother... When I say that I will take care of you I mean it. Join me and I will teach you everything. I will give you power you could only dream of with the Jedi. You will begin as the captain of the palace guard and my personal body guard. In time you will rise even higher. I may even name you my heir, so that should anything happen to me Widek would be yours to control. Unless, you want more? I can help you achieve whatever it is you desire," Carliah continued to speak, taking the boy's hand now and leading him away from the throne room. She took him to her private quarters and showed him to the same sitting room where she had shared tea with Taeli. The room was filled with plush green chairs and couches, green walls with silver trim, and large green and silver banners with snakes on them. She sat down on one of the chairs and gestured for him to take a seat as well. A fresh pot of tea was sitting on table before them. The servants made sure there was always tea in this room. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

As [member="Carliah Dakrone"] spoke, Tugoro found himself still watching her arm, watching as it lowered down in order to reach for his hand. The Queen's hand would wrap around his own, the feeling of her skin being rather smooth. The boy's opposite hand, which happened to be mechanical, would slowly begin to ball into a fist, just in case the Sith tried anything funny. The boy found himself smirking inwardly as he recalled past events, labeling the hand grabbing as a reoccurring theme or something. He had no idea why the Sith ladies always did that, though it gave the youth a sense of excitement, for being so close to danger was something Tugoro simply enjoyed. Still, he was unsure of her words, not sure if they were something he would enjoy or not. He had often thought about becoming the leader of a small city or country where people of all different types got along, but an entire planet?!

Such a thought had never crossed his mind, for a Jedi would never rule a planet. Tuning back into the real world, the youth found himself being led down a corridor, his eyes wandering before they fell back upon Carliah. He had no clue as to where he was going, even so Tugoro would not resist for the Queen did not have any bad intentions. Of course, aside from wanting him to join the dark side. But that was for his own good, right? No, of course not. Right? The Padawan's brain would groan in exhaustion, as his bottom took a seat upon one of the comfy chairs. The thought of being a prince, or even a king for that matter, was truly tempting. Though, if he were to aim that high, why would he bother to stop there? Continuing to think on the words Carliah had spoken, Tugoro would glance down at the tea pot, not making a move to pour a drink as he debated on whether or not she was being deceptive.

He knew that Sith valued their ways of deception, and would thus make his decisions carefully. "You don't want to return to the Republic?" the boy questioned, examining the other furniture items and banners that decorated the private quarters.

Carliah Dakrone

"What reason do I have to return to them? They abandoned me, left me to rot without a second thought. They don't care about anything aside from their own petty arguments in their Senate building. Why would I return to a place where I did not matter? Why return to people who cared not for my absence when I was being tortured? The Republic is not a place for those who wish to feel important. You will never feel as if you belong if you are with the Republic. I can give you power, a home, a planet, even an empire if you stay here with me. You will never feel alone and insignificant again. I will be your friend, or perhaps a mother figure for you. I will help you achieve whatever it is your dream of at night. All you have to do is agree, Tugoro," Carliah reached for the teapot, pouring herself a cup and taking a sip. She could sense the boy's skeptical feelings towards her, but she had a feeling that his resolve was wavering. It had been easy for her to turn to the darkside, she was already half mad after being tortured for so long. It would be harder for this boy to turn, but she knew that he had potential, potential that was being wasted by the Jedi.

"It isn't wrong to aspire to greatness, Tugoro. Everybody wants recognition, whether they admit it or not is a different matter." Carliah added as she placed her tea cup down on the table. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Tugoro could definitely understand where [member="Carliah Dakrone"] was coming from. He had been abandoned at a young age, or so he had been told when he was old enough to comprehend shyriiwook. The thought of seeking out his true parents had never been relevant, nor did he have any reasons to do so. There were a lot of things that the young boy did not understand, though he had pieced the puzzle together enough to know that Yusan was probably the Senator that the Queen spoke of. He did not know what this mother figure was, neither did he know what pregnant was, however he figured that they were important things that led to attachments. And that was the difference between the duo, for Tugoro held no attachments to his past. It was something he desperately wanted to leave in the dark, and forget about completely. It made him feel insignificant, something that this women could remedy apparently?

As she mentioned his dreams, the boy automatically began to reach for the teapot, in an effort to distract himself from what was coming. Instead of smelling the savory aroma of the heated beverage before him, all Tugoro could smell was burnt flesh and fur. The young Jedi was cringing mentally, though he did not show it physically. "What about Yusan?" the youth questioned, curious as to her feeling towards the man he had met on one occasion.

Carliah Dakrone

"He did not make any efforts to save me either. I was going to give birth to his children and yet he forgot me too when I was taken. I loved him once, maybe I still do, but I will never return to him after what has happened to me." She took another sip of her tea before beginning to speak again.

"I can help you move on with your life. You can start over here with me, no one knows you here, so no one knows what your past may have been. I can raise you to glory, first here and then across the galaxy. Together we could accomplish so much. You can leave everything behind you if you join me Tugoro. Think of it as a new start, a new life. You can do anything you want, and I will aid you in any way I can," she urged, holding the cup in her hands as she waited for him to speak again. She was actually enjoying this talk of theirs. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

This conversation was proving to be rather insightful, exactly what Tugoro had wanted it to be. Listening to her speak, the boy knew that he did not understand somethings, though he knew that little babies were birthed from love. It still really didn't make any sense, however Tugoro was smart enough to conclude that Yusan leaving [member="Carliah Dakrone"] had hurt her badly. It was difficult for the boy to pick a side to stand on, for he saw a woman twisted by the dark side, but also a woman that had been abandoned to the dark side. Tugoro wondered what she would do if she could go back and change the past. She probably hadn't had a choice at the time, for refusing the Sith ways most likely meant death. Wait a minute.

Looking back up to the Queen, the youth's emerald gaze would stare upon her red cloth, fixing themselves to where her eyes would be. It was time to get those answers he had been seeking. "How do you see yourself? Different from the other Sith? How do you interpret the dark side?" Tugoro would speak, his speech sounding rather fluid actually. He had spent lots of time practicing these questions, for he wanted to sound as interested as possible whenever he asked them.

Carliah Dakrone

"I believe the dark side is fueled more by passionate emotions than negative ones. Sure, a lot of the focus is on hatred, pain, and anger, but anything considered passionate can fuel powers just as well. I would not say that I am above torture and slaying of others that stand in my way, but I do try to find better means than those. I see myself as someone who has made the best of the situation I am in. I have finally found a place where I am accepted and valued. The world is not as simple as 'light' and 'dark', Tugoro. Nothing in the galaxy is as black and white as most would have you believe. I can help you find the truth," Carliah explained almost lazily. Her interpretation of the dark side was vastly different from most of the other Sith. She was seeking other means of fueling her powers aside from dwelling on her anger and pain. She would never again return to the 'light', but she would find more suitable sources of power. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Tugoro would remain silent, holding his small cup of tea while he listened intently to the words of [member="Carliah Dakrone"]. The truth. Something he had been offered time and time again. Yes, it was something that the youth sought, more than anything else in the entire universe. It was a vague term, that covered a vast majority of things, though Tugoro could not help but feel as if the Queen knew exactly what he wanted to know. Already from the words she spoke, the young Jedi could tell that she was far more different than most within the One Sith. It probably was not the right faction for her, but the boy had come to the conclusion that she quite liked it on Widek. Tugoro's mind would begin to jog backwards, replaying the scenes in his life where he had tapped into the dark side's infinite well of power. Indeed, he had used negative emotions to conjure such strength, though he had also heard of these passionate feelings. He was unsure of their difference, for they were both labeled as bad.

"Can you tell me about passionate emotions?" The boy would question, her words still looming over him like tempting bait.

Carliah Dakrone

"Well... One such emotion would be love. Love is passionate. It burns hotter than any flame and if you're not careful with it, you'll suffer the worst of burns. It could serve as fuel for power the same as any negative emotion. Now I'm no expert on this subject, it's something I'm still researching. If you agree to stay here on Widek you can be a part of my research. I have much I can offer you Tugoro," Carliah explained, smiling even more at his curiosity. SHe loved curious people, they were easy to manipulate. [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom