Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting in a place like this

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
kytzqkd1.png
Rex was sitting in a booth in a bar on Onderon. He had a rather strong drink in front of him. He was enjoying having some time off. Whenever he had a couple of drinks so of his best ideas. But tonight he was troubled still by the idea of getting confederates mixed up in his TAE investigation. He was sure the group was up to something but he just hoped that a certain person never became involved.
kytzqkd1.png
He took a drink and felt in the force for anyone other users. He found none and for the first time in a while he let his force signature be find able. He was at peace at least for 5 minutes. He just hoped that no one randomly showed up. That seemed to be the main problem was he was always interrupted whenever he was having drinks. Some times it was good other times it was bad. So he sat and he drank.
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

The Bar on Onderon

God.

What a terrible hangover.

As Ronen had arrived on Onderon 2 months prior, he had slowly fell back into old habits. Ever since he met that smuggler on Coruscant, he'd become tired of wasting his time, hammered in a bar. But, old habits die hard, and he eventually came back to where he'd began.

The Bar.

He staggered through the bar door, the bartender and patrons looking on, looked odd - a blind man walking into a bar on his own - But nevertheless he went to the front on a stool, and thought to a drink he might want.

"What'ya Havin'?" The Bartender gave him an odd look, then looked away, realising that he had no eyes to look at. Ronen thought back to that same bar on Coruscant... Jogan fizz...

"Jogan Fizz" The Bartender gave him an odd look, but didn't want to make any trouble. Ronen took his drink, then decided to sit on what he thought was an empty Booth, which turned out to have one, single man sitting at it. Ronen's connection to the force had been wavering. He hadn't used it in months, and couldn't see the man sitting before him.

He raised his glass, and become to sip, not realising the man sitting before him.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
A man approached his both with a drink he didn't recognise he nodded as the man sat down. To quickly realise the man was blind. Rex looked at the man. "Excuse me, Can I ask why a blind man is in a bar drinking, is that a Jogan Fizz. What are you drinking that for. You need something stronger if you are going to be drinking." Rex said. Rex was trying to relax and although the man was a nuisance it wasn't anything Rex hadn't dealt with before.
kytzqkd1.png
Rex would call over a server "Can I get another two of these, one for me and one for my friend here," The server would nod. Shortly after the server left Rex would then open to himself to the force again and feel something about the man. "So tell me blind man, are you a force user?" The server would place two drinks down. Rex would place one towards the man. "Here take a swig of this." He would then take a drink himself.
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

Surprisingly, the man sitting across from him wasn't aggressive, angry, or anything of that sort. On the contrary, he ordered him another drink! To be fair, he'd only ordered Jogan Fizz due to remembering an old friend order the drink. A force user? Well, if he were to answer that honestly, of course he was, but he didn't really 'use' it anymore. More like a 'Force-Possessor'...

"No... Never had it, if i could i wouldn't be walking about a blind man." The bartender brought over the drinks, Ronen held the glass and took a good swig of whatever he was holding. His head violently twitched. MAN that's strong.

*Coughs* "Strong drink."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"You sure, cause I can feel the force with you. Enough to tell me you are sensitive but it feels like it is coming from a long way away. I might be able to help if you want no promises though, I am fairly new at this stuff myself it is only I am connected to an ancient spirit. He gives me tips and tricks when I need them." Rex would take another drink "Good stuff, could be stronger though." Rex admitted
kytzqkd1.png
Rex laughed. "I did tell you it was strong, trust me though this is mild compared to some of the stuff I drink with my aliit alor." Rex smiled at the man. "Love the mandos take anyone who can shoot a blaster, they then give you a ship, a some armour and a stiff drink. Good people." Rex then looks the man over "So what species are you from human, mando, or something else?" it couldn't hurt to ask him.
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

"I thought i was human for most of my life." He took another sip of his drink. "An old friend, Tydus. He told me i was Miralukan. Hadn't heard of the species before. Apparently have a fantastic attunement to the force, ironic." He sighed, looking down at the table. "Told i have all this potential to use, and i can barely see straight. If at all..."

He took a heavy swig this time, a swig that carried a lot of weight. A lot of memories. "Another." The bartender nodded, and brought it as he asked.

"Lucky you, with you fancy 'Ancient Spirit'. And for the record, nothing against you, but i can't stand them."

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Miralukan funny thing about your species you can see through the force." Rex takes another sip. "So try something for me, open your eyes then open your eyes again." He says finishing the drink. "Can I get another please." Another was handed to him "Thank you." He took a sip. "If it did work then I will try something else." Rex takes another swig.
kytzqkd1.png
"As for my ancient spirit, it is more of a shared thing. Several people have it and it is more of a bond than ownership." Rex would say. "I should catch up with them again. But then again I am busy dealing with something else that will effect all of them and I can't tell them." Rex would sighs. "So did that whole open your eyes twice stuff work or nope?"
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

"Sounds reeeaal interesting." He kept drinking, now accustomed to the taste if this new drink, might become an unsung favourite of his. "And yeah, i did the blinking thing. I got zilch, nada. A big old black screen as always." He took another drink, god it tasted good. Only time he'd ever been able to see perfectly clearly was when he was with Tydus, and he had to go through 8 months of intensive training.

"Look, if i wanted advice from some magic, mando force user, i would've gone to the Silver Order, or some culty group like that."

He began to undo the wraps around his eyes. Slowly revealing two empty spaces, a covered slate where no eyes were to be seen. "You can't fix this, i've tried, and you'll fail." He downed the rest of his drink. Beginning to slowly get up from his seat. "Don't know why i ever came here..." He was beginning to leave.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Hang on a second." Rex would get up. "You don't get to leave till I am sure I can't get your sight working." Rex would the look at the man grabbing his hand and entering his mind. He felt the wall blocking the force in his head. "You can't see cause you don't want to. NOW OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK!" Rex would shout both out loud and in the man's head but it wasn't Rex's voice something else was allowing him to do this.
kytzqkd1.png
All he was doing was simple telepathy. That was easy and then he was adding some of his force to the man to restart the spark in the man's head. It would either work or it wouldn't. But secretly Rex hoped it would work for this man. He wanted it to work. If not he would drink himself into a stupor later and most likely would be found throwing up the next day behind the bar.
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

Ronen suddenly stood still, stone. He couldn't move, it hurt. For some odd reason, he began to ache, but felt like he had reached a state of clarity. For a split second, things made sense. He saw the world for what it was. He could feel force signatures of the people around him, their feelings, their pain...

"Get out of my head!" It was overwhelming, his head pulsed, as he saw the floor before him, a bright glowing mass. The emotions were flooding him, the glasses on the table shattered into many pieces. He crouched on the floor and began to groan. "I-I can..." He didn't know what to feel.

He looked at the man straight in the eyes, his voids peering into them.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Sorry." Rex said sorrowfully holding his head "I didn't realise I should have realised. You don't have barriers up so you can't feel everyone's emotions. But you do have the force cause you even knocked my walls over." Rex fell back into the sit in the booth. "Hang on I gotta piece myself back together again. Oh dear I can feel everyone. Geez hang on."
kytzqkd1.png
Rex looks for a drink. Seeing all the glass is smashed. "Can I please get another 2 drinks, something a lot stronger than that last one we need to dull our senses for a while." He was finally given two and skulked one of them offering the other one to the man on the ground. "Oh that is so much better, right now I should be good. Here take a drink it will dull your senses enough that we will be able to build a wall around your mind. So can you see now?"
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

[member="Rex Taff"]

"Uh... I-" He was a little lost for words. He could make out shapes, auras. But what confused him is that he could see through solid objects. Through the bar stool, he saw the kegs lying beneath the bartenders feet, he saw the people in the adjacent booths, going around the corner to see what all the commotion was about.

He grabbed the drink, and set himself back in his seat. "I can." He was about to take another sip of his drink, but decided against it, he didn't want his mind to be muddled. "I'm fine thank you..." He began to look at the glass sitting in front of him, cupping it in his hands, seeing it for the first time. He reached out with the force, trying to lift it, but utlimately failed. "Who are you?"

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
"Good to here that you can see. We can work on the rest later sight was the biggest problem." He then took another drink "Good thing we have alcohol I don't think I would be able to rebuild me without it." He then looked at the man. "Who am I, good question my name is Rex Taff. Your name is...? I might have been in your head but it doesn't mean I know your name."
kytzqkd1.png
[member="Ronen Jerik"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom