Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting a lovely lady er Cat Thief

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
"Um your welcome." Kitty said in response to the guys appreciation. Whoever this guys was he sure seemed to have a lot of money and she felt awkward being treated like this. Still now it was time for her to gather some information. "Where am I exactly, what planet is this?" Kitty asked.
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

"You are on Crina in the royal city"
He smiled as he snapped his fingers And two glasses of water appeared.
"So what business do you have here? I have meetings here for a short while, as I square away some arrangements but I don't see why a Sith acolyte is here."
He said before sipping his water.
[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty gave [member="Prince Asim Milliardo"] a curious look. "How did you know?" She asked. Kitty knew she was the most docile of all the sith. Most would assume her jedi long before they would guess sith.

Kitty would then proceed to explain what she was doing on this planet. "Well I'm a Felacatian and I don't do well in hyperspace. My transportation assured me his cage could keep me contained for the trip however he was wrong and it costed him his life. I ended up tearing the ship into pieces and in an attempt to save his life the pilot made an unscheduled stop here to try and land. I actually think as we were falling we were getting shot at but I'm not sure. Anyways we crashed and I managed to escape the wreck without a scratch. My luck didn't end there though. I managed to find my favorite outfit that was just my size in the market here."

The prince smiled and listened to her story He was quite impressed with the Felacation and her strength and quite frankly her luck.
"It...uh, was just a lucky guess."
He said before he took a drink.
He looked at her once again.
"You have very nice taste in clothing"
He chuckled noticing the clothes still had some tags on as she was probably in a hurry to get them on as she changed in the alley.
[member="Kitty"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty couldn't help but giggle at his lucky guess. "Guess I kinda fell into that. Seems there is quite a bit of luck around today." The man who she still didn't know the name to complimented her on her choice of clothing. "Thank you." Was her response.
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom