Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting a lovely lady er Cat Thief

Rick Galurom

R

Time: After first deployment

The grassy plains of Crina , even in the city it was beautiful, the amazing view that could just be looked at while walking through, the "industrial city" . This was the capital of the new empire, it was nice to be in civilization even if it was just a temporary assignment before more training began, in the elite unit he had recently joined. In normal cloths the muscular athlete decided to take a walk within the market place, to look for a cantina. The chatter for bargains was great, the stores were full, scanning the area he spotted a suspicious cat like creature, in a hood. He would take it up himself to follow this, attractive being was she up to anything?

@Kitty

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Dammit the pilot assured Kitty his cage would be enough to contain her. Clearly he hadn't realized she could shred through his puny durasteel cage with ease. She told him not to underestimate her but noooo. Now she stood crash landed nude on who knows what planet. Well she wasn't nude by some standards. Most in the galaxy seemed to consider fur as close enough to clothed. Still Kitty was extremely uncomfortable with it. Looking around the wreckage she managed to find a cloak and wrap it closely around herself. It was a miracle she was unscathed. Course her bulkier form was very durable.

Wondering around she managed to find some civilization and a market. Kitty was extremely uncomfortable in this crowd. Both because all she had on was a cloak and her lightsaber which was hidden under it and all the noise and smells were painful to Kitty's very sensitive senses.

The first order of business was to find something to wear. As usual Kitty didn't carry any credits with her which means she was going to have to steal some. Wondering around a little she came across her favorite outfit a purple tanktop and some blue shorts both looking to be just her size. She had to be the luckiest feline in the galaxy. Casually walking by she swiped the clothing and hid them within her cloak. It didn't seem as if anyone noticed and Kitty casually walked on.

Finding a dark ally Kitty walked into it to find some privacy to change, however it seemed as if she was followed. "What do you want?" Kitty asked turning around to face her stalker.

[member="Rick Galurom"] [member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Kitty"]

The lean, and mean man was a pretty boy to most, his short black hair , and his blue eyes matched his face. With surprise he said in a stern voice, "I am a soldier of the elite 37th storm division. I am TK-404, you must hand those stolen cloths back immediately , and I will not take you to prison. ". Even though he was a tough guy, giving a tough guy attitude, he was obviously attracted to kitty. His hands were un -balled, his face looked calm his muscles were relaxed. This would be hard for him otherwise, he wondered how he would get himself to arrest her if she refused. The alley was secluded, what if she had others? His newly found sixth sense was working that he aquired from combat, what would happen? Was she the being that was not found in the wreckage, that was crashed today ? His mind was struggling, confused on what to do, and how to react.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
'Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap' was all Kitty repeated in her mind. She was cornered. This person was a soldier and to top it all off she didn't have the privacy to change. She would have to expose herself if she were to grab her lightsaber, something she was not willing to do. "How about we make a compromise. I keep the clothing and you pretend it was the cloak I stole and then I give you the cloak." Kitty said. She then realized she would have to be already changed to give the cloak. "Oh and could you like look away or something for a minuet before I give you the cloak?" Kitty asked nicely
[member="Rick Galurom"]

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Kitty"]

Not able to resist himself , " How about we compromise more, a drink with you on top of that?" . What was he thinking? Helping a criminal? The trooper was attracted toward her, what qualities did he like about her? By the stars he did not even know her! In response to turning away, the soldier said "While I like you, I will not look away, I dont want to get stabbed in the back." . It was a very fair thing to say, he was letting her off the hook, but what if it was a trick? He was the last of his family, a Galurom, a family the served the empire for a long time.His eyes peered over the barely clothed being, perhaps he wanted to look at her, and see her features. In his mind, what would be wrong with that ? He was after all a healthy, straight, man who had not had action for a long time. His eyes waiting to see if she was willing, attempting to read her body language, did she find him attractive as well?

Prince Asim sat rather comfortably in his transport craft. Small lean black and mean were some words you could describe the luxury craft large enough for him and Amadeus (his butler) to sit comfortably and not be bothered by the riff raff of the outside world. He passed by the scene. He immediately stopped as he found a very furry and beautiful feliness - sapient and a trooper in a squabble she was lucky she was such a bright color or the writer wouldn't have a way to write that Asim noticed them.
Quietly his ship stopped and let the Milliardo prince out.
With his smooth voice he commanded.
"Stop, what seems to be the problem Officer?"
His commanding regal tone close to the military the trooper might be familiar with.
He was...intrigued by [member="Kitty"] he had never seen anything like this. Asim unlike most of his people saw difference as a beauty trait. (As long as the difference was attractive, Vong would never be beautiful)
[member="Rick Galurom"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty was completely covered in her cloaked. The only thing that showed was her face which must have been the bright color that attracted this new stranger. There was no way to know that she was unclothed under there and she did not plan on letting them find out. If only she knew how to force jump she could escape them all.

Kitty noticed there was a dumpster nearby. The thing would murder her nose and hair but at this point she was desperate for any escape. As the two strangers talked Kitty would secretly sneak away and jump into the dumpster. With her acute hearing she could still hear what was going on outside the wretched container. With no light Kitty finally had some limited privacy to change into the stolen clothing.

Finally clothed Kitty didn't feel so uncomfortable. She would have stayed in the dumpster and wait till the others realized she was gone and leave, but this thing stunk and it was making her fur dirty!!!!! Kitty quickly jumped out of the dumpster her features not more visible. She waited to see what the other two guys would discuss. She wasn't opposed to having a drink with a stranger if it meant she got away with her crime. However there was one problem. Now her lightsaber was in plain sight on her hip.

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"] [member="Kitty"]

The soldier looked toward the figure, he must be some sort of aristocrat to be willing to speak in such a manner toward the lean, and mean warrior. " I am private Rick Galurom, and I am off duty , soldier of the elite 37th , code name TK-404. I saw suspicious activity with this being here. " . He had to cover his tracks, and hide his guilt, he was a man of honor and not a pig. He would be mindful of his actions next time, before the man could respond the soldier said "Now on whose authority do you have to question myself, in an imperial investigation citizen!" . He was strong, intimidating, and acted the part, but underneath he feared he may have bitten to much to chew off. He did not notice at all, where kitty was, at this point he was in survival mode, he did not want a Court Marshall.

The prince was infuriated at the tone that was taken towards him however anger was not the Milliardo way...and he had to admit he admired the troopers courage.
"Take care in how you speak to the Crowned Prince of the Milliardo army."
He wasn't sure if the trooper would understand that Asim was already in position to make the rest of his service a living hell and really, he didn't want him to. Asim didn't want to be known as the prince with the Iron fist.
"You seem to be hassling my slave..."
And at that moment Amadeus appeared announcing that he had purchased the clothes that [member="Kitty"] had stolen.
"You see I sent her in there to find clothes she desired, while I picked up the tab."
He spoke calmly.
"So you see, there is no investigation to be had because there was no crime committed."

He looked at Kitty with a smile.
"Now...may I have the pleasure of buying us all a drink?"
He smiled he always preferred to drink with company, he noticed that things always tasted better with other people. He also noticed that Kitty was I possession of a lightsaber. He would think of a lie to cover that as well.
[member="Rick Galurom"]

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"] [member="Kitty"]

The soldier was concerned but continued talking not believing him, ​"Why does she posses a light saber then? You know very well it is a crime to obtain a light saber as a slave. ", the soldier refused to give ground on his suspicion now. "Why did she come here in this alley as well?How does the milardo military have to do with the empire as well?" . His father was an officer, his mother was a medical professional, they raised no dummy. TK-404 drew out his imperial combat knife, he always had it with him. After rambling his impatience grew thin, "Who are you both really?!?"

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Kitty did not take kindly to being referred to as a slave. Kitty was rather surprised nobody was surprised that from their point of view she had magically changed clothing. The new comer proceeded to talk about how he had sent her for the clothing. At least he was trying to cover her, but the question was why. This was a complete stranger poking his neck out for her. Afterwords he turned to her and offered to buy everyone a drink. What was it with these two and wanting to buy her a drink?

Kitty needed some information on where the heck she was anyways. Might be a good idea to go with them and do some subtle reverse interrogation. "Sounds good to me."

The soldier however didn't seem to be buying it. Kitty decided to let the newcomer do the talking since he seemed to be pretty good at it. Besides staying quiet could enforce the whole slave thing even if Kitty hated the idea of being one of those. She did not want to cause a ruckus on a planet she did not know of.

[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"] [member="Rick Galurom"]

"You have not heard? I am in military command. My armies bolster your numbers and my family funds the empire."
He looked at Kitty.
"And I will be damned before I'm questioned by a soldier! Who is your commanding officer??"
His purple eyes burning into the soldiers. Asim was used to this look as it was something his father would do.
"Now how I learn to use my lightsaber and whom I choose to buy to teach me is none of your business!"
Asim really was getting worked up. His heart wasn't meant for this and his knees began to tremble as his face went pale.
Amadeus seemed to look concerned as well
""Sir! Your heart. Do be careful my prince!""
He said as he produced a small vial of pills from his coat.

[member="Kitty"] [member="Rick Galurom"]

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

The warrior had no bone to stand on, but none the less continued to gain information. "Your lightsaber? So you admit to handing illegally a lightsaber to a slave ?" . There was no turning back, he was an enforcer to imperial law, regardless of position , all could be prosecuted. The soldier did not believe a word this man said, " I already told you my information, I am one of the many soldiers apart of the 337th, an elite storm legion . The emperor would be stupid to court marshal me for doing my job. " . This was his culture, he knew how the empire operated through years of studying his father, a former officer. This storm commando could easily fight off the man, and if need be hold his own against the two, he was in supreme physical condition.

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
Things did not appear to be going well. Kitty prepared to grab her lightsaber if things got sour. Regardless of breaking character Kitty decided to speak up. "What happened to buying a drink and enjoying yourself. Why is a slave holding a lightsaber any more of serious crime then stealing some clothing assuming I had actually stole them. Are you sure this is worth the trouble when we can all just get along and have a drink?" Kitty asked the soldier.

Sighing and waving Amadeus away Prince Asim only laughed.
"I asked who is your commanding officer, soldier. Not who you are."
He turned to his vehicle.
"Oh...and if you feel the need to report me. I'll just have to ask why you had my slave changing in the alley...yeah that didn't look so good to me. Now come Sona... ( [member="Kitty"] ) "
Asim had the trooper in a corner here and it wouldn't be easy to come back from that. Checkmate.
[member="Rick Galurom"]

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Kitty"] @Prince Asim Milliardo

There was nothing he could do then, he was just a private, even as an elite heavy trooper his word versus a prince would falter in a court of law. "Very well, just so you know your crime does not negate, my crime. We both would go to jail, I doubt you want that. Ill be going. " . The proud, and muscular man walked away, sheathing his blade, and shoving the prince into the wall before walking away. The soldier had a feeling he made a mistake down the line for the future, but for now it was done. He walked into the cantina, for a drink, thinking nothing of the event , the crowds were loud, a perfect place to lay some steam off.

Prince Asim was pushed into the wall activating Amadeus protective programming. Being an HRD the soldier would have a hard time knowing the difference and even more of a problem fighting him. The droid remembered his face and would deal with him later.

Prince Asim smiled as he was pushed he had won and the private was in a tizzy. He would brush the dirt from his clothes and turned to the cat woman. The soldier was away from earshot now and Asim was happy to answer.
"I found you beautiful...but mostly I just really wanted to share a drink with you. Do that and we're even!"
He smiled
[member="Kitty"] [member="Rick Galurom"]

Kitty

The Attention Seeker
'Beautiful?' Kitty repeated the word to herself in her head. She had never been called that before. Course due to her life as a sith in training there weren't many chances for something like that to come up. "Alright, but alcohol doesn't really like me." Kitty replied.

With a break in the tension Kitty examined her dirtied fur. Under most circumstance she would just keep herself groomed with her tongue, however the reason it was dirty now was because she was in the trash. There wasn't any way she was going to lick that off of her fur. Kitty hated her fur being dirty but she was just going to have to bear with it for now.
[member="Prince Asim Milliardo"]

Prince Asim smiled
"I never said you had to drink alcohol. "
He opened the door to the Cantina and walked the girl upstairs.
"You can have whatever you please. "
The upstairs more eye appealing and air conditioned.
Asim sat at the Bar as a few men in suits prepared the area blocking the doors as bouncers.
"You see... I rent this room up here out every night and I always seem to get bored by myself, so u your company's greatly appreciated.
[member="Kitty"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom