Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting A 'Hero'

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Casper stood around in Lad's Diner, he had been working there for a few months, slowly moving spice through Coruscant, the diner of course was a cover-up. He watched as the last customers slowly exited the diner and Casper exhaled. He then walked to the back, the chef had been taking a vacation, so that gave him time to move spice from the alleyway to the diner. The teen walked out. He looked to the sky. He had always been intrigued by vigilantes, the idea of 'crime fighters’ it was ironic, a spice smuggler and dealer that is a big fan of one of those vigilantes.

[member="Stephanie Brown"]

Steph would be on overwatch that night. It was a cold rainy night and all in all Stephanie had had her fill of this night. She would have left the diner not too long before. Her shift had been one diner after another. First she had caf spilled on her then she dropped a whole tray of food and she had never done that before today. So once she had gotten home and showered she would slip into her costume and gotten ready for the night.

[member="Casper Howling-Moon"]

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Casper sighed as he stood on a dark corner, he pulled on his hood and waited for his buyer, soon a man came.

"You're late." Casper said as he kicked the crate of spice to the man. He smiled.

"The agreed upon amount." the man said as he handed over the case of credits

"Double." Casper demanded. The man looked shocked.

"It's a lot of work getting spice around with the First Order cracking down." The man agreed and handed over a bit more credits. Casper smiled as he waited for more customers.

Stephanie would be tipped off there was a drug deal in progress and decide to move. She would deploy her wings and dive from the building. She would soar over the city and land down on a building across from the deal with lightning flashing behind her

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Casper was leaning against the wall when something glided into view landing on the building across where he was. The teen looked confused, then lightning struck and lit up what was on the building, it was none other than his favourite vigilante. A huge smile appeared on his face as he lowered his hoodie.

"No freaking way!!!" He said as he kept his gaze on her.

"Oh my gosh it's you!" The teen said in excitement.

He kept his gaze on her as he grabbed his holopad.

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Casper was too busy freaking out to notice that she had swept down, now she was right in front of him. Casper snapped out of it when she asked if Casper had seen anything strange. He froze, was she talking about him dealing spice.

The teen touched the back of his head.

"Well you know...I-i haven't seen anything. Why w-what have y-you heard?" He stuttered

Casper Howling-Moon

C
"Um...no, I haven't seen anything tonight, just got off work and was walking home." The teen lied.

He then looked down.

"You might miss the spice deal if you keep talking to me." The teen offered.

He then put his hands in his pockets, he forgot the cases of credits were right next to him.

Casper Howling-Moon

C
The teen smiled before chuckling.

"Always watching eh?" He smirked before watching as she picked up the case.

He scolded himself for being stupid enough to stare at the vigilante instead of moving the credits.

"Umm that's some of the.... that's...just... paperwork..yeah." he said.

Casper Howling-Moon

C
"Y-yeah," he said. Soon after he would wince as she opened the case of credits.

She would ask him a question and he would drop his head.

"Very observant of you." He said sarcastically. He then sat on one of the crates.

"So what now, is my favourite hero going to take me to the police?" The teen said as he crossed his arms.

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Then teen jumped up in joy before grabbing the credit case from her, the then hugged her before running off down the street.

The next morning, the teen walked into Lad's Diner,

Lad glared at him. "You're late boy."

Casper growled at his boss before walking behind the diner's counter and waiting for customers.

"Whatever Lad, just stay in the kitchen and let me handle the customers." He said as he pulled on an apron.

Steph would have been there for a little while. She would walk up behind Casper and say "Long night?" She had never seen him late before today so it never happened before. Steph was what attracted most of Lad's costumers "Lad I wouldnt push it."

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Casper would smile as he noticed his co-worker Stephanie's voice sound from behind. He would turn and smile.

The girl had asked him about his night.

"Haha, I guess you could say that." He said as he rubbed his head.

"Some guys tried to mug me..." He lied as he watched a customer walk in.

"Welcome to Lad's Diner." He would say simply as he walked to the counter and smiled.

Steph would think about what actually happened last night but let it slide as she took the next customer to come in and she would bring them their coffee and the morning would slip by she would take customer after customer with the same bright white single dimpled smile she gave everyone and pretty soon it was time for her break. She would slip into the break room and sit down a bit exhausted

Casper Howling-Moon

C
Customer after customer would go by. The teen would finish ringing up the last customer.

"Hey Lad, I think that last customer didn't like the way you cooked that bantha steak, he left without paying." The teen said. Lad swore loudly.

"You were supposed to stop him." Lad almost yelled.

"You know what! Take a break." The man said as he pointed to the break room.

Casper smiled as he walked into the break room.

"Wow, Lad's a real fire cracker..." Casper said as he sat near Stephanie.

"I dunno how you can stand running up and down the diner smiling at people." Casper said as he put his feet up on the table and his hands behind his head.

As the door would close she would smile at him again "That is the understatement of the century" She said still smiling as he sat "Smiling comes naturally to me and you make it easier..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom