Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The Oversector Coalition! - Belsavis Rebellion

Greetings Galactic Alliance members!

I am Fatty, and I've been for the last week and a half creating a well organized rebellion. Since you are the only faction willing to go to Tier Three, you became a prime target for our insurrection, and we've come up with a compelling story which connects with the one you've already created yourselves on Belsavis.

A partnership between the major planets within the Great Javin Sector, Yushan Sector, and Gendius Sector; namely, Javin, Kaal, Abraxas, Lorta, and Jircho-Reslia. These worlds have supported each other through trade negotiations and defense pacts for years after the fall of the Lords of the Fringe and Omega Pyre.

The World Razer, once again awakened after so many hundreds of years, contacted the GA into coming to Belsavis... and once disappointed its lies failed to persuade the GA into releasing it, it has devised a second far more sinister plot.

It has contacted the fledgling Coalition, and have confirmed to them their fears of foreign militant powers: it claims that the GA came to Belsavis to look for the World Razer, and after finding it plan to enslave it for the destruction of their enemies. Anxious over GA expansion and the threat of annihilation, the Oversector pool their resources into a pre-preemptive attack against the GA on Belsavis, in an attempt to stop them from finding the World Razer, or to remove it from Belsavis if necessary.

They do this to preserve the Coalition, their people, and the galaxy at large!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Q & A

• Q: Wait, the Galactic Alliance is trying to use a Superweapon? Who said that was happening?

A: Nobody actually, at least not out of character. We know and recognize that the Galactic Alliance is a good faction full of well intended people, but we had to create a scenario where we would be forced to rebel against you. So, we are having the Superweapon itself manipulate us into attacking you in a bid to release it, and we have sufficient enough fear of you in order to push us into action. It's nothing personal, we're just full of propaganda :p

• Q: So are you good guys or bad guys?

A: We're the good guys too! But we're a different kind of good, with different ideals that conflict with yours.

• Q: How many of you are there?

A: A good amount I think, our faction page indicates we have 17 members in total, however not all of them will directly support the rebellion. We'll have enough to entertain everyone I think :p

• Q: How soon will this start?

A: Tonight! Or rather, I will start help getting it to Tier Three by tonight. The actual rebellion will start when we get there. :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

If you have any other questions, suggestions, comments, or etc., let me know here!

Doubt the oversector authorities would trust anything told to them by the Razer, even if they knew of its existence. That said, wouldn't be too hard to have an 'anonymous tip' spark such a panic. Could be interesting.

[member="Audren Sykes"] That's basically the idea. You also can't forget that a lot of information would be lost to worlds like these, without the resources of a major faction like the Alliance, it's entirely conceivable for them to be deceived having nothing else to go by.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

That will not be an issue I imagine. The purpose of this Rebellion is to test out the new rules in a live environment and be able to give feedback on their current implementation / suggestions on what to improve. Just as well it is to have fun and enjoy ourselves, regardless of the final outcome. If it can also help you further develop the H.T.E then all the better I'd say.

Greetings again Galactic Alliance!

The Belsavis Tier Three Dominion has 12 posts to go, before we are allowed to initiate our rebellion :)

Get ready!

[member="Jacen Voidstalker"] could you tag me into something, been waiting for a reply for while now and post locked. I asked tali for information, and asked for permission to stand down.

11/37
Objective: C

She began to recover from her own gas weapon, well it was certainly effective. She then sent an order for all her troops to come to the head of the tunnels, she keep the Esh-Kha in stasis they were no longer a problem. However she had heard some scattered reports, of some mercenary forces landing or some type gathering. She wanted all her men ready, after all the cavalry always turn up with more wine beer. So her artillery and infantry began to march, to her location.

She then sent an urgent dispatch to Taeli Raaf, and it read.

Tunnels are secure, overheard something about later comers.
Please advise, on what action are required next.
Also if no further actions required, may I stand down my men.

She then waited for a reply, she did not expect trouble after all The Galactic Alliance had just neutralised a threat to the galaxy.

[member="Avalore Eden"] I figured I am, but ran out things to do, as taken out the Esh-Kha. Hence need tagging into something, before the good guys come in to spoil our good endeavours, that is right [member="Fatty"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom