Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Charrs

Morgana perked and wuickly waved it off, saying "No, no. I'm sorry. I was just....thinking to myself." The last thing she wanted was for this conversation to turn into a sad story about herself. Trying to change the subject she asked "So, Evania, are you like me and Solan? Can you use the Force at all?" She was hoping she would stick with it and not ask anymore about her sad dispotion she had ealier. She wanted to be happy with a little sister after all.​
[member="Evania Charr"]​

"Daddy says I can! I can set stuff on fire too! I'm not could at controlling that though, but Daddy said he was gonna teach me! When I met him, I had burnt my hand really bad and he took me to the doctor. Then he fed me and bought me this dress! It's been a little weird, suddenly having a daddy, but he's really nice! He gave me a night cat, and one of his friends gave me a Ropo!" Evania replied, getting a little sidetracked on her thought about suddenly having a daddy again. She gently grabbed one of the nightcats paws and jiggled it's leg, before letting go and waiting for it to do something in response. [member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

In his head, he sighed as the little one tugged in his various limps. In all out honest, Romeo would be happy being anywhere but here, he had things he needed to do, and the more he was stuck in this body the more work would be needed to catch up. The girl giggled his leg like it was some form of toy.
'I walk on those ya know....oops...' That had been more publicly spoken than he wanted. He only hoped the older lady didn't hear him. He stood up, and walked over to her back, and began to lick her hair, kneading her head while he did it.
His thoughts were, quick act like a cat, even though he was cursing up a storm in the back of his mind.
[member="Evania Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

Morgana had found [member="Evania Charr"] all the more of an innocent soul the more she spoke with her. Knowing that this little girl was related to her warmed the heart. When she mentioned her cat before pulling it's leg she said "Hey, careful. Don't hurt the little guy too much." When she finished she almost though she herd a voice but dismissed it as her own imagination. "So, Evania...can I call you Evi?" After she gave her answer Morgana followed up with "What do you tend to do around here? I mean aside from being royalty and all that." She was asking both on the sense of better knowing her sister while also wondering what royal life might be like for her once she became the empress of Effekt.​

Evania apologized to her nightcat softly. She had been gentle and careful not to hurt him, but she had wanted to get some kind of response from him as she attempted to play with him. Pouncing on her and kneading her was a decent enough response. She nodded when Morgana asked to give her a nickname. "Well on the days where I am able to move around and do stuff Daddy has me help in the garden. Then after that he works on teaching me to read and write. Sometimes I get history lessons on Kesh and the rest of the galaxy. Usually I help daddy make dinner in the kitchens, or lunch depending on what and when we feel like cooking. One the really good days where I don't feel tired or weak at all Daddy helps me get better with my throwing knives and teaches me new stuff. There are some days though where I have to stay in bed all day. I don't see daddy as much on those days. I think sitting in my room all day on those days makes me sad. He always gets really sad when I mention being tired, or if I cough," Evania explained, followed by a small coughing fit that left her hands bloodstained. [member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Romeo sighed once more as his cover was not blown, and continued to play with the girl's hair, for some reason it was more entertaining than he had thought. As the two spoke, Romeo ignored it all, it wasn't his place to eavesdrop on others conversations, even if he couldn't help being in the same room.

Somewhere in his chest, though, he felt a ping of pain echo out. How was his children? How was Patricia? He was only one step closer to seeing them, and starting anew, but as long as he was here in this body, that's as far as he would get.

Romeo tugged on her hair softly, finally giving up on the farce game, and hopped off her back. The black cat with wings moved around the room, reaching out with force, searching for any presence that seemed it should not be here. He found nothing.

He mewed, and walked over to the older female, rubbed against her legs, and then attempted to move away, but couldn't resist rubbing again. -damn cat instincts- he thought to himself.

His red eyes blinked, then blinked once more. -I'm a cat...a powerful master of the force, and I'm stuck in a cat. Punishment, and atonement for my mistakes...- his thoughts once more echoed inside his skull.

[member="Evania Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

As [member="Evania Charr"] went on to tell her little story Morgana had noticed the shadow cat, [member="Romeo Sin"] , had nudged against her leg. She looked down and smiled before picking him up and rubbing against his ears. She liked cats. She knew the right spots to pet them and let them warm up to you if it meant keeping them friendly with you. As she did though she perked when Evi said Solan was always sad whenever she was tired of coughed. "Why does he get sad about that?" As she asked she began to realize what the answer might be and followed with "Are...are you sick?"

Evania showed Morgana her bloodstained hands as a reply. "The healer said I might not live very long. She can help treat the symptoms, but she can't cure me. I think Daddy plans to look for a cure, but Feena doesn't think he'll ever find one. It's not that bad yet. I can still move around and do things most of the time, but I do usually ending up needing a nap at least once a day. There are some days where I'm confined to my room though. I don't see daddy much on those days. I think seeing me confined to my bed makes him too sad," Evania explained before searching the room for a tissue. She found one and proceeded to wipe the blood of her hands and mouth. She felt a little bad for telling Morgana. The older girl had only just met her, and she had seemed so happy that Evania existed. The little Vahla felt bad for having to tell her sister that she was actually dying. At least she didn't cry over it as much anymore... At least not in front of anyone. [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom