Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet the Charrs

In the process of meeting her other father's Morgana had the odd revelation that Emperor [member="Solan Charr"] of Kesh was, in fact, one of them. Morgana was a genetic hybrid of the DNA of four different men, all of whom had been lovers to Empress Nimue of the planet Effekt. Morgana herself was sent away due to the plotical backlashes and scadel that could come from her birth but now, after years growing up not knowing, she had finally learned the truth. But what was more was that she was to becoming the future ruler of Effekt, which had put her off a great deal. Nimue had suggested she meet with her father's to discover her roots and hopefully come to a desicion when the choice was made.​
Today she was to meet with Solan Charr, a man she had actually met before. Back when she was still in her more rebelious state as a Jedi padawan Morgana had come to Kesh, the planet her second-father ruled, to sneak into the palace and see the lovely gardens for herself. In the process she met Solan and learned a few abilites that had proven useful in her studies; including how to better meditate. Back then she did not know it but she always sensed an odd connection with him. After learning what she did that became clearer now.​
Unlike last time, however, word had been sent ahead of her arrival on Kesh; a private shuttle arranged for her to come straight to Solan's palace and meet with him. She had changed since last seeing him, her loks and her overall apperance changing to where she was almost unrecognizable from the punk rock teen he met not too long ago. As seh came closer to the palace, the old memories flooding back to her mind, Morgana was eager to see another of her "family" yet again.​
[member="Evania Charr"]​

[member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Evania Charr"]

He turned his head as he looked at his daughter, the younger one he had created many years ago through his foolishness. "Evania, you really should learn to not get so dirty when you are playing with your ropo..." He sighed as he never quite understood what was so cool about having a pet, but between the Ropo and the Night cat that she had he could only wonder what had been the point if they cant help you or you can't ride them.

This was not the day for that thought though. "Oh and Evania, daddy has someone coming to the palace today and we need to go meet her, its someone you don't know yet named Morgana. Granted he didn't tell either Morgana or Evania about each other because well.... he would rather get their pure expressions when one or the other heard him utter the words. That and he was curious how they would react infront of each other too.

Evania nodded as she followed her father. "Who is here to see us daddy? Does she like nightcats? Will she played with me? I like it when you're friends play with me!" Evania replied, trying to hide the yawn. Ever since they had spoken to Feena her symptoms had becoming more noticeable. The child was tired frequently, among other things. She didn't cough as much anymore, it seems she had simply had a small cold combined with her other illness during that period of time where she had been coughing constantly and scared her father. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

The shuttle landed outside of the palace as instructed. Morgana exited with only two Effektian gaurds who she knew would be okay to stay behind once [member="Solan Charr"] arrived. Once he did Morgana perked, trying to stay old in the face of a man she met before, even though now she was learning that he was more-or-less her father. She was dressed nice enough and her punk rock look was gone, so she hopped he would recognize her at least after so long ago. She kept her posture, dspite knowing the sort of man he was, and said "Good to see you again Emp- I mean da-I mean Solan!" In her mind she cursed herself. Already she was slipping up. However as she spoke with him she didn't see the small child trailing behind.​
[member="Evania Charr"]​

[member="Evania Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

"Morgana, its good to see you." Without hesitation he hugged the girl for a few moments and started back to look at her for another moment as he spoke. "Its good to see time has not been bad to you... i assume that your being here is not for another lesson and something else... oh but before you answer. Morgana, this is Evania, shes my daughter, her mother and I had not been together when she was born and i only found her after her mother's death. Evania, this is Morgana, the daughter of another friend of mine. You two are technically Half sisters... How about that." He smiled, getting right to the point without even waiting.

Evania frowned at Solan's words. The ten year old thought for several moments but couldn't understand. "You left me and mommy... How can I have another sister? Did you leave her too? Is that why she's here now?" Evania questioned, glaring up at Morgana and her father. How could he do that? He could understand why he would want to leave her and mommy, both of them were sick, but how could he leave someone else too? She bit her lip to keep from bursting into angry tears as she stood there. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

[member="Solan Charr"] Seemed eager as ever, especially now knowing what he did about Morgana at this point. he was quick to get introductions out of the way for the sake of Morgana meeting whom she began to realize was the real person of interesting: [member="Evania Charr"] . When Solan revealed that she was her sister, in a sense, Morgana gasped, a little light sparking in her heart at the idea of having a younger sibling; and a sister at that. She looked so adorable too to where Morgana hoped she would be accepting of her. But when Solan explained and then Evania asked Morgana felt it as a little too awkward for her to talk about. Solan had been there when Nimue, her mother, described how Morgana was "born", so perhaps he was better off saying so.​

"No Evania id didn't exactly leave her so much... we were never... uh... well you see me and her didn't..." Well of all questions to ask this was certainly one he was not expecting and that is not something that he generally needed right about now. "Evania, you know i am sorry for leaving your mommy and you, but i would never do that to someone again, you or anyone else. Morgana was not abandoned, shes here now not because she got abandoned but because she wanted to meet her sister and family..."

"If you didn't abandon her then why doesn't she live here with us? Doesn't she love us?" Evania asked innocently. She didn't under that just because you left home, it didn't mean you that stopped loving them. Evania had always associated leaving your family with abandoning them, and abandonment meant that you didn't love them. There was no middle ground to her after everything she had been through. She looked up at Morgana a little sadly now, wondering why her sister had left them. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

After [member="Solan Charr"] had failed to exactly answer the question Morgana heard [member="Evania Charr"] ask if it meant she didn't love them. She felt a little heartbroken before finally deciding to speak up. Had Evania met her when she was a little younger and more rebellious and cold, she might not have liked the old Morgana as a sister. This one, however, that had purpose and reason and answers she needed, was kinder. She knelt down to be at the same level as Evania before trying to explain.​
"It's not that I don't love you. I just...didn't know about you. I'm not from the same mom as you are. I'm....someone else's. But I'm also your dad's...in a way. That's why we're technically sisters. It's been hard for me, but I'm hoping to meet the people who I know are part of my family. And that includes you...sister." She said, holding a hand out, hoping Evania would accept.​

He still shook his head but before he could speak Morgana stepped in to save him best she could. Giving him the moment to think before smiling. "Evania, its ok. Morgana is a Jedi so she has to travel alot, like daddy does but instead of for the man with the tail Morgana has to go help people and grow plants for others. Like how you help me with my garden, but she does it for others." He hoped that would help explain that no one hand abandoned anyone, it was still hard to get her to understand that Solan had not abandoned her and her mother out of not loving them and in hindsight this probably wasn't going as well as he wanted it to.

Evania nodded slowly and walked a little closer to Morgana. She looked up at her, still a little confused, but more willing to accept that nothing bad had happened to result in her... sister, being here now. The little Vahla smiled a bit as she continued to study her sister. She was about to speak but sneezed suddenly, glancing at her palm she made sure that there was no blood. She got lucky this time and merely wiped her hand on her skirt. Happy that Morgana didn't have to know she was sick yet. Her father was still upset over what they had been told about her failing state of health. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"]

Morgana was a little happier when [member="Evania Charr"] began to approched her. When she sneezed she blessed her before offering a tissue, only for her to wipe her hand on her skirt. She huffed a smile and tucked the tissue away before saying "Is that your shadow cat?" she pointed to it. "It's pretty. A boy or girl?" While starting a conversation with Evania she glanced back to [member="Solan Charr"] and gave him a look that said "Let me talk with her alone" in the hopes he got it. Hopefully spending time with her sister would help her accept it more.​

[member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Evania Charr"]

Solan smiled and shrugged as he caught the look. "Hey Evania, im going to go to the garden and make sure that Kira isn't sitting around with nothing to do. Shes not one to really stay separated for too long." He looked at the two of them before focusing in on Morgana and mouthing the words to keep close watch of Evania. He would explain more later but for now he would let the two take some time off and become sisters both by parentage and understanding. Once he turned though his eyes fixated themselves down the hall as he walked, thinking about something else for now.

Evania nodded, the little night cat kitten was sitting on her shoulder now. She reached up to pet it before answering Morgana. "It's a boy. His name is Romeo. Or that's what he told me anyway. Daddy gave him to me, but he didn't tell me the kitty could talk when he gave it to me. Maybe he didn't know?" The last part was said more to herself than to Morgana. She carefully grabbed the fluffy creature and craddled it in her arms. "Do you wanna pet him? He's nice I promise!" Evania asked, reassuring Morgana that the night cat wouldn't scratch or bite her. [member="Solan Charr"] [member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Now that Morgana and [member="Evania Charr"] were lone it meant more of a chance for them to bond on their own as well. She she turned back to her "little sister" she was suprised when she explained her shadow cat, Romeo, could apparently speak. She figured it was just her young mind using it's imagination to creatre something of an imaginary friend from a pet. Given the life royalty sometimes came with it made sense if she'd not met many other children her age. With Evania saying so Morgana reached out with her fingers and petted the little cat-like creature. She smiled before looking back to her sister.​
"He IS nice. And he's so soft too." she began. "You're lucky you have a pet. Wish I had one growing up." She was quiet for a momeent before asking "Dose Sol...your dad take care of you well?"

Romeo, who was doing cat things, realized they we're discussing him now, and before he could react to the words, he was lifted up into the arms of the child he told Solan he would protect. He wondered if that carried over to when he was truly Romeo again.

As he shifted his red eyes to Solan, then to Evania, and lastly to the woman he started to get the bigger picture. Why was he even mentioned? Evania's words caused him to new in a questioned tone. He could talk? He mewed once more. He forgot the whole, its a secret thing. He would have to explain to her the best he could later why no one was to know what was inside the cat.
He purred as his red eyes watched the woman closely.
[member="Solan Charr"]
[member="Evania Charr"]
[member="Morgana Forceborn"]

"No he really talks! Like in my mind. It's weird. I don't quite understand it, but it's true! And daddy takes really good care of me. He does have to leave alot though, but the palace employees take good care of me when he's away, and he gave me the night cat to keep me company while he's gone. I have a Ropo too, but daddy doesn't like him. He says Ropo's are pointless pets to have because they can't protect you and you can't ride them. But Poro is so cute!! He says the Night Cat can protect me though, because it's bites and scratches can be poisonous. Romeo would never hurt me though, he loves me too much! But anyone that wants to hurt me had better be careful!" Evania explained, giggling a bit as she continue to play with the cat in her arms. She happily answered all of Morgana's questions. [member="Romeo Sin"]

Despite [member="Evania Charr"] insisting her night cat could speak Morgana just laughed along with her as she explained herself. From how she was well taken care of to how she had a Ropo that Solan didn't approve of. It all sounded like the sort of life she'd wished she had if not for being part of the Jedi order. The fact this was denied to her from birth was something of a regret. It began to show on her face as she looked away, saddened. But she did not say anything. Only thinking on how it would have been had she been rasied with her mother and not forced into a conclave life.​
[member="Romeo Sin"]​

"Is something wrong Morgana?" she asked as she set the kitty down on the ground and laid on her stomach to play with it. She rubbed the space between the kitten's ears and smiles. The young girl was wondering what it was that was making her older sister so sad looking. Did Evania do something to upset her somehow? She had no idea, but she was beginning to feel a little bad if she had indeed done something to make Morgana upset. [member="Morgana Forceborn"] [member="Romeo Sin"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom