Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Medusa Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_owyvjnfTiT1sqf5tdo3_400.gifv
tumblr_owyvjnfTiT1sqf5tdo1_400.gifv

390123c819a45c44240c965dd8b0bdba94853b30.gifv
tumblr_orzb1cVUh21sqf5tdo2_400.gifv

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Fourth Degree | Combat | Golem, not Droid
  • Weight: Average
  • Height: Large
  • Movement:
    • Slithering or Crawling on Hands
  • Armaments: Energy Bow
  • Misc. Equipment: Not Applicable
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: Very High
    • Disruptors: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • The "snakes" in the golem's hair are venomous, transmitting a potent poison should a person get within biting distance.
  • The golem can fire ranged weapons, particularly an energy bow.
  • The golem is bound to Rhiannon and capable of receiving telepathic commands from her.
STRENGTHS
  • Harryhausen's Bestiary: As strong as an elite battle droid and surprisingly agile to boot, the Medusa Golem is a highly dangerous foe.​
  • Rock of Ages: Regenerative properties imbued into the Medusa's clay-wrought form render her difficult to destroy.​
  • Bows and Arrows: The Medusa is capable of using ranged weaponry, favoring an energy bow.​
WEAKNESSES
  • Disruption: Living Clay is highly vulnerable to disruptors. Even a glancing hit will do significant damage.​
  • Semi-Sentient: While the Medusa has enough of a consciousness to be able to react in battle without being directly controlled, it cannot make decisions or do much more than defend itself without a telepathic command from Rhiannon.​
  • Melee Limits: The Medusa is far better at ranged combat than melee, capable only of using brute strength against an opponent.​
  • Of the Darkness: The Medusa can be damaged by (and will attempt to get away from) Force Light and Electric Judgement.​
  • Of the Force: The Medusa will be rendered inert in the presence of a Void Stone or Ysalamiri.​
DESCRIPTION
Having acquired a sample of Living Clay through a trade during a trip to the Netherworld, Rhi quickly became interested in the substance and its properties. She found a way to make more of it and began to experiment. The Medusa Golem was the result of that experimentation.

Crafted from the Force using alchemy, the Medusa is ugly as galvanized sin, but an effective combat unit for use on the battlefield.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Ishani Dinn Ishani Dinn

I love it! I love when someone draws inspiration from mithology. However I have a remark and a concern.
  • First, the golem is overpowered (+2), please fix this.
  • My concern is the stone ritual. This is a very powerful ritual even for the PC. Please explain how long it will take to do this and how long it will take for the victim turn to stone, how fast / slow this will happen, and how a PC / NPC can defend against it.

MANIAC MANIAC

I lowered the height to Large and changed the Energy rating to Very High, which by my count should have balanced things out.

Regarding the Sith stone ritual, I agree that it is too advanced for a mere acolyte, so I deleted all references to it in the sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom