Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Medium Militia Armour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
roberto-robert-scout-trooper.jpg
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Mirdirmorut
  • Model: Medium Militia Armour
  • Affiliation: Mirdirmorut, Closed Market
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Armorweave, Duraplast, maalraas leather, DION Fiber
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Anti-Blaster Armor
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Very High
- Kinetic: Low
- Lightsabers: Average
- Other: EMP/ION: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Heads Up Display
  • Comm-Pack
  • Build In Life Support
Strengths:
  • I am almost invulnerable to your weapons - they are very blaster resistant
  • Ready for gas attacks - the armour is vacuum proof
  • DION Fibre - resistant to EMP and ION damage
Weaknesses:

• Don't hit me with those weapons - vulnerable to kinetic damage
  • Well you got me in my one weak spot - vulnerable to blades in joints of armour
DESCRIPTION
The Medium Militia Armour was designed as a standard Trooper Armor for individual militas around the CIS space but particularly for the science division. The armor was created to mostly be suited against standard weaponry of the galaxy. This means the armor is highly resistant to most blaster weapons, capable of taking 5 or 6 solid blasts before failing due to the maalraas leather. This also means the armor is molded specifically to certain beings, allowing for better protection and movement. The Medium Militia Armour is the perfect armor for any CIS milita member that needs just a little bit of extra protection, hailing back to the Stormtrooper armors of old but with a more astrian feel to differentiate it from the GE and the FO.

This armour was updated by Mirdirmorut to assist their security forces with some more up to date kit as they found a lot of their troops hadn't been given a lot of the newer weapons and materials they had their hands on. As such they are now more prepared for anything to happen or at least that is what is hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom