Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Meditation on Ker Bir

Untitled964_20231118125127.png

Room for a couple of partners to join in here if you want to join and the first reply spot is taken

Objective: Impromptu meditation circle
Tag:

Yennic felt the spray in her face and listened to the continously rumbling of the ocean in front of her. The Master's eyes were closed as she let out a long sigh into the air to allow the force to flow through her, wrapping around her core and warming her from the inside. There had been an incident during a land negotiation she had been asked to be party too, things had gone badly and she had no other oppurtunity than to use violence. She felt no guilt for the situation, she had used every avenue to avoid this outcome and her hand had been forced, but Yennic felt the desire to take a moment to reflect, to perhaps allow the force to show her another path that she may tread next time.

Ker Bir was as good a place as any for this meditation, the raw, unbridled nature of this place purified the force and gave her greater clarity, it reminded her a little of the storms around her temple. Before she had landed, she had pinged a few short range Jedi channels to see if there was anyone else in the sector that might spare a moment to meditate with her and perhaps others would also gain from the exercise in self reflection. A particularly large wave crashed against the cliffs Yennic felt seawater spray trickle down her face, causing her to smile. "This place feels wonderful, don't you think?" she said serenely to her company. "Do you seek anything particular, or are you just here for with wisdom of the force?"

Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan

The world was beautiful and the sounds calming as she moved. The thunderous beet of hoofs from the other creatures that were on the moon. They were good pack creatures and she had the chance to run among them. She had been on a ship and there was a ping so it drew attention as she didn't often get to do a lot in the temples... the halls and rooms were small and awkward as well as the floor felt weird on her hooves as she crested a hill towards the location breaking off from her run. The torso section of her robe flowing over her body when she came down to join the jedi who was there and stretched herself up to her full height. Generally towering over others. The tail swishing back and forth before she nodded. "This is a good place to meditate and calm the mind." SHe agreed and.... "I travel to commune with the force. Temples are more difficult to be in and I get restless."

Room for a couple of partners to join in here if you want to join and the first reply spot is taken

Tag: Zhenhua Zhenhua

The centaur loomed over Yennic and part of the zelosian wondered what it must be like to have an equine half, the freedom to run like would be enjoyable, but the size would be an issue, as alluded to by the young woman.

"Temple's are lovely places, and ultimately unecessary when our practices teaches us that the force pervades all. There is nothing like just exposing to the elements in their bare form." she stepped towards the very edge of the cliff and placed her hands together behind her back. With here eye closed she attempted to find the exact point of balance between staying and falling, if the force wanted her to fall, she would fall regardless of her own intentions.

She looked with her inner eyes into the distance. "This is the site of ruins from a war nearly a millenia ago, but the hate poured into the machine that crashed here is still present in the force, it wants me to step off of this edge." she said with an entirely matter of fact tone, she did not fear the dark, understanding it allowed balance, but she knew to be wary of its pull.

Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan

SHe listened and nodded in agreement.. a temple was just a place it was the jedi who roamed and found the force. THis moon having such a taint on it wasn't unheard of. "I might be fast but I don't think I am that flexible to catch you if you want to jump master jedi." She said it and raised one hoof as it came down. "The darkness that is here though the real question is giving in." She said it and walked to look down over the edge as she shook her hair out a little. "It is something that others might do." She backed up and stood there for a moment before kneeling down and sitting with her legs tucked in as she was still as tall as most humans she came across and looked at her. "Were you hoping to explore what is out there?"

Tag: Zhenhua Zhenhua

Yennic nodded at Zhenhua Zhenhua as she spoke about the risks of others following the urge she felt, people less capable of recognising it for what it was, and less trained to resist such things.

"Were you hoping to explore what is out there?"

"Perhaps... I did not come here for that, but I find myself searching for a reason why I shouldn't explore it." Master Zhan had a keen interest in history, specifically pertaining to the force and its traditions, but she had to be certain it was her that wished to go, and not the darkness that wished her to come. "It is likely a little of both" she said, replying to her own inner thoughts before looking at the centaur. "I wonder how one would go about crossing this sea, those waves are... something to behold." her tone was offering the question to the other jedi, if she had a suggestion, it would indicate a keeness to try, but she may just brush it off.

Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan

She kicked the ground thinking about it and gave a nod... both was never a bad choice to go with when you were uncertain. She should be able to do explore it and not seek out the darkness. "The obvious answer would be use an airship with heavy repulsors to counter the storm and winds. THe waves can't affect you if they cannot reach you but that would take away in a way the journey to get there. A sturdy enough boat reinforced and designed to be used by a singular person could make it though still want a way to get out there quickly and across. Perhaps at the closest point might help or being able to use the cliff with a force enhanced long jump augmented by a handful of additional jedi to propel further."

Objective: Joining the meditation circle
Tags: Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan Zhenhua Zhenhua

"Personally, I find that large waves aren't really a problem when you're underneath them," a feminine voice from behind the two Jedi piped up, interrupting their conversation. "But that is only a valid solution if you two are good at swimming."

Stepping forward, the owner of the voice revealed herself to be another Jedi, Cordelia Eldoris, who waved awkwardly. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to intrude. I got your message, and I would like to join your meditation circle. I hope I'm not too late?"

Cori smiled nervously, worried that her tardiness might make a bad first impression on the two women before her, especially since one of them was a Jedi Master. The truth was, she had only recently finished a mission in the sector when she had received the message, but she had raced over as fast as she could. Cori knew that Ker Bir had oceans, and she didn't intend on missing out on seeing the sea again.

"I'm Cori, by the way," she said, realising she forgot to properly introduce herself. "It's nice to meet both of you."

Tag: Zhenhua Zhenhua Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

Yennic let out a little smirk at the idea of using the force to throw each other across, "I have carried out that maneuver before during training, I'm not sure I have gone as far as that before. I believe that a boat would be the ideal way, and as you say it would give the fullness of the journey, the strength to cross, the strength to resist what is there." she looked at the centaur just as a third voice came out behind her.

"That is an idea, I do enjoy swimming, and the storms of Ahch-to can be quite similar in strength.

Yennic, but Yen is fine, and it is a pleasure to welcome you, there is no such thing as too late."
Everything her Sect did was in pursuit of following the force, whether this meditation was progressing to a more exploratory tone, the latter would not end the former.

She wondered, it was her understanding that the large lungs of a horse made them excellent swimmers, but also exceptionally buoyant, whether this would prove similar for a centaur remained to be seen. Who would prove the better swimmer, the horse or the plant. The Jedi Master closed her eyes and made a few breaths to determine the best course of action. "There are fishermen nearby, they do not go out while the waves are at this height, we should take their boats. How are you on the water my friend?" she asked Zhenhua.

Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris

She nodded and there was another who joined them as she looked over at her... She stood up and debated a boat... not because she wouldn't want to do it... but because she was unlikely to be the featherweight of the three of them so a boat with her might not be great. Still she wasn't opposed to it and the storms here weren't all of the time so if they timed it right they likely could make it. "I am Zhenhua and swimming is fine just... I am not the fastest in the water." On land she could outrun any number of them and that was without the force... endurance wise she was fairly certain she could beat most and the force only added to her natural physical capabilities. "But if our meditation group leads to the remains then that is where I shall go."

Objective: Joining the meditation circle
Tags: Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan Zhenhua Zhenhua

Cori was glad to hear that she wasn't too late. With the war against the enclave taking up most of her time of late, she had been desperate for a distraction of some kind. And now, with the talk of exploring ruins, it seemed that she was being provided with the perfect opportunity to forget about her troubles.

"If you'd prefer to be in a boat, that's ok, but I personally love to swim," Cori added to the discussion. "That would save us the trouble of getting a big enough boat for all three of us. Also, if I am underwater, I could also try to calm the waves down a bit. Obviously I can't change the weather but if one wave's size threatens the boat then I could possibly use the force to calm it a bit. I have done it before."

Cori smiled, enjoying the way she was faced with a puzzle that she could solve without lives being at stake. It reminded her of her youngling days - facing a problem head on, beside her fellow Jedi. It certainly was a refreshing change of pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom