Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Medical RP: all are welcome

Dr. Siva Signos

D
Hello all! I used to run an open hospital ship on my old site - to some great success, our site had an actual medical faction - and I thought I'd see if the idea could transplant here to Chaos. I'm looking for brief or long medical RP with anyone who has need or want of it. If you're interested, take a look below and see what we offer, and look here for our post in Open RP.
• First, everything is free. We do accept donations in UC, so give whatever amount you want, or none at all.
• We offer prosthetic & organ replacement / general medical care / surgery
• We also offer cybernetic installation, so long as you provide it or it is open market.
• We offer backstory RP, meaning if you had a major illness, amputation, etcetera in your past and you wanted to really flesh that out, then we can do an RP in the "past" for that event here. Likewise, if you've suffered a wound in a thread and really need a place to convalesce, etc, then feel free to do so here. Basically open to any RP that is even remotely medicine related.

Have fun, no need to PM unless you want to do something drastic like blow us up (which I wouldn't recommend), or have some crazy specific force-based disease or something! Happy RPing :)

Dr. Siva Signos

D
What about a friendly Arkanian medic without an official title?

The more the merrier - just be aware that Siva himself is kinda anti-Arkanian in a stab stab kind of way. That said, if you're aboard as a healer, I don't think he'll mess with you - he respects the no violence policies of the Grasp.

Zet Reav Zet Reav

Last edited by a moderator:

Dr. Siva Signos

D
Still here everyone! Having some comp trouble, but I believe it will be fixed by today - so sayeth the IT gods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom