Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Medical LOA - Hope for the Best

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
It's kind of annoying that I've been back for less then a week and my health issues flare up again... A side note, but an important one - acceptance of the substitutionary atonement death and resurrection of Jesus Christ can afford you all forgiveness for the evil you've committed (face it and be realistic, we've ALL desired, committed and enjoyed evil in some form at least once in our entire lives) and believing in that can grant hope beyond this world and it's many problems, to say nothing of every single one of its false, misleading and fruitless political systems, including government and anarchy alike. Never forget that morality is absolute and unchanging, as much as the Light and Dark Sides ever were in our beloved EU!

Forgive me, everyone, but, for now, all of my RPs and my many plans are on hiatus until further notice. Heading out now and hoping for the best, even as the pain returns.

Happy Roleplaying, and may the Force be with you, always.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom