Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Medic for hire!

I have recently returned from a fairly lengthy hiatus and i am eager to get going again!
Nara is a doctor turned freelance medic, going wherever she is needed. But that is the thing...I need to find a place where she is needed.

I would like to find a more longterm place for her, for development purposes and relationship building etc etc.
Maybe you have a crew that needs help putting plasters on? Or maybe you are a lonely old sith lord who needs someone there to fetch them cough syrup when you have a cold?
Whatever the case me be i am certainly open to suggestions.

[member="Nara Basaar"] NFU Doctor? Have you considered signing on with the Commonwealth my friend? We have need of a good Doctor....

(or three, if we're being honest, we get shot at a lot).

[member="Horus"]

Aerion Ivelisse

A
[member="Nara Basaar"]

Any reckless Jedi should know at least one Doctor, right?

@Zee @Matthias Hull

Sounds interesting! Do you have a page or something that could check out?

[member="Matsu Ike"]

I will check it out. Even if Nara joins group she could still possibly have dealings with your company. I mean she has to get her equipment from somewhere, right?

[member="Aerion Ivelisse"]

You're not wrong there! Fancy befriending a small blue doctor?

[member="Horus"]

This does definitely seem like a good place for Nara to go!

[member="Matsu Ike"]

Does your company do requests/commisions? There are two pieces of medical field equipment i would love Nara to have. But i have no skill at creating things on here.

[member="Rianna Ar'klim-Organa"]

I was not aware that the Mandalorians let outsiders join. However since [member="Matthias Hull"] and the Commonwealth asked me first, i feel i should join them.

Thank you for the offer though! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom