Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mcguffin

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
[sites going slow with this vpn and switching profiles takes to long]

For the thread campaign Coryth created I made an item and I wanted to know what the general rules are for them. It is going to be destroyed at the end and no one will have it.

It depends on the item. If it's something which can be passed through tech without issue? Then sure - all you need to do it use it, destroy it IC and ask for it to be archived.

@[member="Darth Kyros"]

perspex_hellraiser_cube_complete_by_juice_creations-d665c4i.jpg

Image Credits: http://th04.devianta...ons-d665c4i.jpg
Intent: To create a mcguffin device for Coryth's journey and story THAT is destroyed and or vaporized in the end. This will never again appear.
Development Thread: N/A
Manufacturer: Murr
Model: Lok-narr
Affiliation: Sith Splinter group based in Rishi Maze
Modularity: None
Production: Unique
Material:
  • Turadium
  • Durasteel
  • Dark'chyld crystal
Description: Forged in the Rishi maze by a radical splinter group of the sith and made from alchemically enhanced metal. The box has an unknown and sinister purpose drawing out the darkside energies of a person using old magics. The crystal at the center of it is much like the Dark'chyld a sentient crystal that can judge and after feeding off the dark energy of the metal has kept itself alive and powerful.

It was later found by the infected jedi master Coryth who while stricken found herself having visions of the box and unknowingly brought it to herself through the depths of space. The exact methods of which are unknown but it has almost become obsessed with driving her made and to the breaking point. Able to pulse with the darkside of the force and draw at her sickness.

it isn't much it is irrelevant only serving the purpose to get people involved. Which is a Mcguffin's purpose/

@[member="Balaya Zambrano"]

I understand - then please post it up in the Factory, attach a side note that it is purely for story purposes and will be ICly destroyed, and see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom