Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mazarr over the years...

I've noticed you enjoy putting these up for feedback, but I have also noticed you rarely - if ever - get posts back. The reason, I think, is quite simple. We know little to nothing of your characters. How can I make an informed opinion on a 131 post character I have almost never seen role played?

Just looking through the last five topics you've made on this character, not one is an RP.

So my suggestion is the same it has always been. Join some public RPs. Get out there. Interact. I can't tell you which iteration of the character I enjoy if I have seen neither put to use.

[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

Ah, yeah, I will say this much, I overlooked the amount of RPs I did as the first iteration, which wasn't enough for feedback anyhow.

Oh, and is that... kindness... I notice in your post? It feels almost bittersweet not expecting it.

Ah, good point there. And since this particular droid is a melee focused one, I wonder how I could honestly fight with durasteel armor so far, so no duels yet.

Well, I have no weapon to fight with, and I have a single rule: No non-existent weapons (as in, no weapons not in the factory or canon), ok'd or otherwise

Well, one thing: I may be songsteel and desh, but my treasured armor is durasteel. Fighting a jedi or sith bare handed isn't a smart idea for the safety of the armor.

As for not dueling, i can wait, Triam's making a badass greatsword for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom