Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

May MotM

Hello, hello!

Alright, we're a bit late this month -- but better late than never, right? We'd like to thank everyone for their awesome writing, especially the support shown last month as we powered through THREE dominions! That was a lot of work, and we couldn't have done it without you.

We're working to plan some faction stories, so stay tuned...
luPjmmp.png
A special shout-out to some of our new members, we look forward to writing with you!​
[member="Calithea Taff"], [member="Auteme Denko-Durren"], [member="Calithea Taff"], [member="Amon Vizsla"], [member="Lynette Lykova"], [member="Skylar Vikaar"], [member="Savoh Iaht"]​

SLuCxVu.png
Congratulations to [member="Sigyn Vanir"]! We've been so pleased to see you participating in our faction threads, and we certainly are glad to have you here in the SJO. Please feel free to use the special rank bar below :)
om242mj.png

Thank you very much! This was unexpected, to say the least, since I haven't been here for long. It has been a pleasure to Write With those I have been writing With, and I look forward to Write With many more of you guys in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom