Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Matukai-class Corvette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killian Holmes

K
martin-deschambault-project-77-tarmac-42-www.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create personal transport craft for the Matukai.
  • Image Source: Project 77 Concept Art by Martin Deschambault
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: Everything used in this submittal is property of Lucerne Labs or was created by myself.
  • Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Envoy
  • Length: 75m
  • Width: 35m
  • Height: 15m
  • Armament: Low
  • Defenses: Average
  • Hangar Space: Base: 0
  • Hangar Allocations: N/A
    • Starfighters: 0 squadrons
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive Class: Very Fast: 0.5

STANDARD FEATURES
  • Life Support Systems
  • Standard Sensors
  • Standard Navigational Systems
  • Standard Targeting Systems
  • One Weeks of Rations
  • Standard First-Aid Treatment

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

STRENGTHS
  • Mobile. Agile. Hostile.: It’s a fast ship with high agility meant for running blockades and lancing through fleets so it can reach its target.
  • Hide and Seek: With the exterior coating and the sensor jamming systems, the ship can be made not all that easy to track if the crew doesn’t want it to be.

WEAKNESSES
  • Small fish in a Big Pond: It’s a small corvette generally designed for transport purposes. Prolonged engagements with enemy warships are not good.
  • Low Armament: The ship isn’t really designed for space engagements, and as a result isn’t heavily armed.

DESCRIPTION
The Matukai have need of fast transport craft for the purpose of getting them where they need to go. As such, they approached Lucerne Labs because of their work with numerous other organizations with friendly intent. Lucerne, happy to help for the right amount of credits, crafted an exclusive ship design for the proscribed order of three vessels and dubbed them the Matukai-class Corvette. Each is an exact copy of each other, but they’re the only three of their kind in the entire galaxy.

Because of the nature of their work, the ships were designed to be incredibly fast and maneuverable, thanks to the addition of the Helical Engine, with only light armament since the Matukai prefer to deal with problems in a one-on-one manner, rather than in space combat. The addition of a specialized sensor jammer and a coating obtained thanks to the Matukai’s connection to the former Republic Remnant makes the ship much harder to detect. The result is a suitable, acceptable transport corvette.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killian Holmes

A suh-weet ride for the Matukai. Very fast and maneuverable vessel for the Matukai. The ratings balance out well - and so do the strengths/weaknesses.

I am being super nitpicky but only because I must. Please hyperlink the affiliation "Matukai" for me. It can be the faction page, or lore creation page if you've made one. Just for continuity purposes.

And then I can finally stamp this approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom