Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Materials/Elements etc

Lets assume we want to make a new metal, mineral, natural occuring element, enzyme etc( Nothing that would equal to restricted materials of course... or maybe somewhat you know what forget this part or don't, or have a taco , taco's make people forget things.....). What would you judges expect from the submission.

[member="Arumi Zy"] - As a former FJ, and one that worked a LOT with tech, and as an amateur metallurgist and blacksmith, i'd look for a LOT of detail on it's physical properties and abilities, etc... At minimum, even if it were a crappy metal, i'd want ten posts of dev, because... Well, you're making a NEW substance, you can't just pull it out your arse. Then the rest would depend on what it can do.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

I do believe this would be the jurisdiction of the Factory and not the Codex, though you'll likely get the same answers or close to.

I've seen a couple of new metals/materials developed and subbed through the Factory. From those subs the Judges have previously asked for DEV threads detailing the discovery or creation of this new material that goes through the properties and attributes. If it's a more unique type of material with unique properties, further DEV might be required to show its uses and field testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom