Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Masters V Apprentices Sign Up

I know it be late, but would love to spectate my secret apprentice's progress via holonet. :p
Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Although I appreciate your enthusiasm for this venture, the spirit of this thread is to engage Jedi Faction members in a faction activity, not to further dramatize secretive plot-lines betwixt and between friends and foes. I kindly request that all participating players respect the spirit of this match up thread, allowing current Jedi members to enjoy faction activities amongst themselves and seize the opportunity to potentially write with new partners. The event is meant to be streamed on the holonet so interested players who may wish spectate and cheer for whom they like, can do so and participate in a spectator fashion.

Springing shenanigans last moment would not be fair for other players who signed up for the original intent of the advertised thread idea of a tactical exercise between Jedi Masters VS Jedi Padawans.

If these terms and conditions are not satiable to your interests in regards to the option available for interaction to this thread, perhaps I may draw your attention to your other RP partners eagerly awaiting your attention elsewhere.

Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr

Although I appreciate your enthusiasm for this venture, the spirit of this thread is to engage Jedi Faction members in a faction activity, not to further dramatize secretive plot-lines betwixt and between friends and foes. I kindly request that all participating players respect the spirit of this match up thread, allowing current Jedi members to enjoy faction activities amongst themselves and seize the opportunity to potentially write with new partners. The event is meant to be streamed on the holonet so interested players who may wish spectate and cheer for whom they like, can do so and participate in a spectator fashion.

Springing shenanigans last moment would not be fair for other players who signed up for the original intent of the advertised thread idea of a tactical exercise between Jedi Masters VS Jedi Padawans.

If these terms and conditions are not satiable to your interests in regards to the option available for interaction to this thread, perhaps I may draw your attention to your other RP partners eagerly awaiting your attention elsewhere.

Completely understand. :Fingerguns:

Be careful what you wish for.
Now that an introductory thread is up, are we posting to THAT or making our own?
Kaleleon Kaleleon You can start and we'll go however you want.

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el | Sazo Vass Sazo Vass - Same thing. I was hoping Connel could be a spectator for this, so I'm a little thrown as I haven't figured out how I was going to write him now with his injuries (lol) but that is by NO means a problem. You guys decide and I'll feed off of that. :)

Now that an introductory thread is up, are we posting to THAT or making our own?
Kaleleon Kaleleon You can start and we'll go however you want.

Jalen Kai'el Jalen Kai'el | Sazo Vass Sazo Vass - Same thing. I was hoping Connel could be a spectator for this, so I'm a little thrown as I haven't figured out how I was going to write him now with his injuries (lol) but that is by NO means a problem. You guys decide and I'll feed off of that. :)
The idea was to keep everything in one thread. But if people just want to post in the main thread and post to their individual match ups, it might be easier to follow along and read. It's just like the match up link to the other thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom