Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Vote - Valae Kitra

I think [member="Valae Kitra"] is ready to put up for a Master Vote. Valae the character has shown great development from the time she was first picked up by Thurion to now. I believe that the character as exemplifies the values of the Silver Jedi and displays the competency needed for the rank of Jedi Master. As a member of the faction, Valae has shown a lot of dedication, helping out greatly as both a regular member and now as an FA, doing just about everything I've asked of her as FO. On a personal level, she is always pleasant and easy to work with, and I've had a good time writing with her over the past year and a half we've both been around the board through our various characters.

Here's a link to her current tracker, I believe it's up to date as of now, but if not, then I'll ask her to spruce it up.

Remember, this vote is only open to other Master FU.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Kurayami Bloodborn"] [member="Audren Sykes"] [member="Josh DragonsFlame"] [member="Jessica Med-Beq"]

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom