Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Rank Only.

I would like to Duel a master. as per I want to test my skills in writing. I am still learning, I know it to the bottom of my heart, that I need to become a better RPer over all, and to just learn through experience how to better defend myself in a fight of anykind. If anybody is willing that would be great. As a side note that I need it for a progress report for the LotF.

I was also hoping to possibly find someone to teach me better in the ways of the force rather than Shaping. I'm wishing to be trained in Telekinesis, and increasing speed and power through the force. Any other types of the force would be helpful. however I wish to really train on the ones I mentioned.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Having focused pretty much exclusively on PVP for eleven years, Morna's on the right track. The best tests of your writing ability in a combat setting come from a combination of two factors: an opponent who can write, and an opponent who can legitimately overpower you if you don't work fething hard. Being outmatched is the way to go.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
@[member="Morna Imura"]: I'll give you a good bout if you like, with Jaxton or Valik.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"]: The Fringe, as a part of their master dossiers, have their members fight with a master in order to show creativity and good sportsmanship( hopefully ) against an experienced writer. A Master doesn't necessarily denote a good writer, but it should show an experienced one at the least .

@[member="Jaxton Ravos"] If you could that would be great. Ether one as Jaxton or Valik Which ever one you want really. Anyone that you think I would be most hard pressed for. because right now, I want a challenge that will make me think about how to move forwards.

The people I was doing the Dev thread with stopped about mid way through. I also have to wait for the factory to open again before I can post the leg. so I have to put all of these threads before I even met you. Its making me mad really. But I can deal with it.

Ashin Varanin said:
Having focused pretty much exclusively on PVP for eleven years, Morna's on the right track. The best tests of your writing ability in a combat setting come from a combination of two factors: an opponent who can write, and an opponent who can legitimately overpower you if you don't work fething hard. Being outmatched is the way to go.
I've done a lot of duels, more than I could ever count. I know i am new here but I just want to say yes :) to this, all of this. If you can arrange 3 on 1 duels do so often, the stronger your opponent the more tension you are going to get in the thread.

Also give and take. Really give your opponent something to work with, and they will end up giving you something to work with, if they are a decent writer anyway, because this keeps the tension in the thread or conflict going. If you just steamroller anything there is no fun, same if they can steamroller you.

Qhorin Solas

Q
Morna Imura said:
The people I was doing the Dev thread with stopped about mid way through. I also have to wait for the factory to open again before I can post the leg. so I have to put all of these threads before I even met you. Its making me mad really. But I can deal with it.
Bummer.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
If Jacen wants to fight you in my stead, that's fine by me and I'll give him choice. If Jacen doesn't want to duel you than I'll whack you with Jaxton. Bit more comfortable fighting with him at this point as opposed to Valik.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom