Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Master Promotion for Hal Terrano

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
Fist he had seen many a hardship within the confines of the Jedi Order; after his trials and struggle on the side of good, the man was captured by the Sith for the first time and branded with the Dark Mark. Despite a successful escape, his stint in the Prakith dungeons had left lasting consequences on his suffering psyche, and he was never the same again. Years passed as he fought his inner demons, reaching a semblance of peace with the help of Avalore Eden.
It was all for naught as he was caught once more, broken and reforged into the man that he is today. Through blood and pain, he emerges stronger than before, free of the chains that would bind him.
Ladies and Lords, I present to you Master [member="Hal Terrano"]!

His thread tracker can be found here.

As usual, if you vote no, please specify why you voted such and what you think the writer should improve and work on in order to attain the rank of Master.

My vote is yes.

As with the other times I've voted in most circumstances I don't because I don't spend a huge amount of time in the OS. However; knowing Hal's writer and the character itself I can say that without a doubt that they're more than deserving promotion.

I know I don't have to say much unless I'm voting no but I thought I'd put it out there. Why not? I vote yes, and honestly at this stage in their character I don't think I'm even allowed vote no.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom