Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Order of the Silver Jedi

An alliance of Jedi and their beneficiaries seeking to restore peace and stability to the galaxy.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Light Side
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Master/Padawan Apprenticeships

Kiara Ayres

K
Silver Jedi Apprenticeships:

For most students and mentors (Jedi Knights/Masters), the undertaking of an apprenticeship is one of the greatest privileges within the Order of the Silver Jedi and is arguably the surest route to true character development and the attaining of rank and responsibility as a fellow member of the Order seeking to best serve the Galaxy and the Force.

Within these Apprenticeships, those of Knight or Master rank are able to choose a student that has taken their interest or has otherwise been called attention to by the Silver assembly and the Circle of Masters.

Upon confirmation, the mentor in question will then offer the Padawan the opportunity to shadow them throughout their day to day activities as they fulfil their duty to the Order and by extension the people of the Galaxy.

Mentor privileges:
  • Jedi Knights are eligible to take one Padawan for their Apprentice at a time.
  • Jedi Masters are eligible to take two or more Padawan as their Apprentices at a time.
The Circle of Masters may recommend exceptions to the above.

In order to keep track of Students in need of a Mentor, Mentors looking for a Padawan to take on, or those who have already been Apprenticed under a Jedi Knight or Master, the following code may be filled out by members of the Silver Jedi Concord stating your character name, rank and desired outcome.

Character Name: Your character's known or preferred name.
Jedi Rank: Jedi Padawan, Knight or Master.
Seeking: Silver/New Jedi Order Master/Padawan (Choose preferred answer)
Additional Information: You may wish to include preferred styles of roleplay such as whether your character is combat orientated or a healer type. Whether you wish for a long-term or short-term partnership etc.

I'll be deleting comments once they've been added to this list to prevent the thread from getting too cluttered so don't worry if your comment disappears after a bit.

Silver Jedi Order
Master
Padawan(s)
Master Kiara Ayres
Padawan Kadan Scipora Kadan Scipora
Knight Varn Barakis Varn Barakis

Mixed Jedi Order
New Jedi Order & Silver Jedi Order
Master
Padawan
Knight Lyra Ozu
Padawan Gillan Eru Gillan Eru
Master Jairdain Jairdain
Looking for Padawan
Looking for Padawan
Looking for Padawan
Master Jacen Nimdok Jacen Nimdok
Looking for Padawan
Looking for Master
Padawan Starlin Rand Starlin Rand
Knight Yenna Yenna
Looking for Padawan

Please comment with any existing apprenticeships that are up to date.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Knight Yenna
Looking for paddie
Healer for the most part, with a sprinkle of kleptomania, combat and bartending lessons. Primarily private threads given I don’t have the irl time to dedicate to big open threads

Long term or short term? No clue, let’s see what sticks and how it plays out.

Gib me paddie >.>

Character Name: Rebrosa Kham
Jedi Rank: Jedi Padawan
Seeking: Master
Additional Information: Uhh Rebrosa is a rash and headstrong wee Zabrak who needs a bit of straightening out n humbling, long term or short term I don't really mind? Though I'm pretty new so do bear with me. And I don't really have a preferred roleplay style yet, willing to try whatever.

Character Name: Rebrosa Kham
Seeking: Master
Additional Information: Uhh Rebrosa is a rash and headstrong wee Zabrak who needs a bit of straightening out n humbling, long term or short term I don't really mind? Though I'm pretty new so do bear with me. And I don't really have a preferred roleplay style yet, willing to try whatever.

Let’s thread >_>

Character Name: Kazsk Morno
Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight
Seeking: Seeking Padawan
Additional Information: Renowned Jedi. Fought in many battles, help defend Circumtore and assisted on T'surr. First Padawan left the order. He is head strong but also not too forceful. Very good with a lightsaber. Would be a good master for most young Padawans.

Character Name: Mavar
Seeking: Silver Jedi Order Master
Additional Information: I lost my master not so long ago. I've been trained 5 years and I need to keep training with a Master. My plan is to stick with my Master till he consider I'm capable of doing the Trials, so it would be a long-term relationship. I have a deep connection with the force and I've learned how to control my emotions. I focus on defensive combat with one lightsaber.

Mavar Mavar
Welcome to the Silver Jedi Order

Kazsk is still looking for a Padawan. I also have Drel Natrik Drel Natrik , a Besalisk Jedi Master who wishes to train another padawan as well.

I think Kazsk would be a good fit considering your character's past. Though Natrik, is more of a thoughtful Jedi Master, more into mystical abilities.

Character Name: Hooli Nitrah
Additional Information: Seeking a long-term master to train and adventure with while preparing for my trials. Hooli has a strong connection with the force, but is still dealing with some visions of her past before the Jedi Order. While not the strongest of Padawan, is trying to master her lightsaber combat and perhaps learn new forms. (This is my first character on the site, so I am still trying to grasp all the exciting plot and forums mechanics!)

Character Name: Hooli Nitrah
Additional Information: Seeking a long-term master to train and adventure with while preparing for my trials. Hooli has a strong connection with the force, but is still dealing with some visions of her past before the Jedi Order. While not the strongest of Padawan, is trying to master her lightsaber combat and perhaps learn new forms. (This is my first character on the site, so I am still trying to grasp all the exciting plot and forums mechanics!)

Hmmm. So far so good. Interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom